Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull 20:23 - Jan 26 with 4766 viewsjesushchrist

dew....if they carry on like this all season we definitely need to up our game, playing well fare doos, this niasse looks half decent.
Hull on 20:43 - Jan 26 with 4159 viewsjackjackjackjack

They've been playing well the last few games. Seems like the manager is pretty decent.

Could be an interesting end to the season if we improve under Clement, Hull do well, and Allardyce gets Crystal Palace sorted out.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Hull on 20:50 - Jan 26 with 4109 viewsswan65split

Pogba....simulation,,Card? no chance !
Hull on 20:50 - Jan 26 with 4109 viewsspiderboy

Hull on 20:43 - Jan 26 by jackjackjackjack

They've been playing well the last few games. Seems like the manager is pretty decent.

Could be an interesting end to the season if we improve under Clement, Hull do well, and Allardyce gets Crystal Palace sorted out.

Interesting?? that's like saying Adolph Hitler was a bit of a boy!
A climb up the league table would be more interesting.
Not a race to see who can put the fire out first!
Hull on 21:00 - Jan 26 with 4043 viewsBorojack

Hull on 20:50 - Jan 26 by spiderboy

Interesting?? that's like saying Adolph Hitler was a bit of a boy!
A climb up the league table would be more interesting.
Not a race to see who can put the fire out first!

Livermore gone Snodgrass on the way Ryan Mason out with that terrible injury.
Have they signed anyone yet they seem to be after loans.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Hull on 21:04 - Jan 26 with 3999 viewsjasper_T

"half" is right, op
Hull on 21:06 - Jan 26 with 3989 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Hull on 20:50 - Jan 26 by swan65split

Pogba....simulation,,Card? no chance !

That might have been simulation, but the 2 later fouls in the penalty area were not.
Man U being murdered by Moss.
Hull on 21:08 - Jan 26 with 3977 viewsspiderboy

Hull on 21:00 - Jan 26 by Borojack

Livermore gone Snodgrass on the way Ryan Mason out with that terrible injury.
Have they signed anyone yet they seem to be after loans.

I,m not sure about signings,but theyr willing to let theyr best players go..so who knows whats happening uo there..
Hull on 21:17 - Jan 26 with 3906 viewsswan65split

Hull on 21:06 - Jan 26 by A_Fans_Dad

That might have been simulation, but the 2 later fouls in the penalty area were not.
Man U being murdered by Moss.

I concur
Login to get fewer ads

Hull on 21:25 - Jan 26 with 3853 viewsBorojack

Hull on 21:08 - Jan 26 by spiderboy

I,m not sure about signings,but theyr willing to let theyr best players go..so who knows whats happening uo there..

Was on Sky today that they want 5 more in before the window closes which sounds like panic to me.
I have a mate who is a Hull fan and he won't go again until the Allams go they sound a nightmare.

Hull on 21:28 - Jan 26 with 3830 viewsWanderer

Feel sorry for their fans, best players being sold, bottom three, owner hawking club out to anyone willing to pay off his losses, fair do's to the loyal Hull fans who keep turning up, the heart is being ripped out of their club right before their eyes.
But on the sunny side they seem to have a decent manager who might yet have a say in the remaining unfolding story this season.
Hull on 21:31 - Jan 26 with 3799 viewsBorojack

Hull on 21:28 - Jan 26 by Wanderer

Feel sorry for their fans, best players being sold, bottom three, owner hawking club out to anyone willing to pay off his losses, fair do's to the loyal Hull fans who keep turning up, the heart is being ripped out of their club right before their eyes.
But on the sunny side they seem to have a decent manager who might yet have a say in the remaining unfolding story this season.

I think a lot of fans are boycotting the games not because there not loyal just want shot of the owners.
Must be hard missing games though.

Hull on 21:32 - Jan 26 with 3794 viewsmax936

Tell you somin that Macus Rojo is a right dirty c@@t, start of the second half he made a ridiculous challenge on the touch line when the ball was clearly going out and the one just now, Moss should have booked him for the earlier one and he'd have been off now, those two footers a month ago as well and he got away with them, dirty bastard.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Hull on 21:33 - Jan 26 with 3778 viewsicecoldjack

Hull on 21:28 - Jan 26 by Wanderer

You just described Swansea there fella !
Hull on 21:36 - Jan 26 with 3746 viewsBorojack

Hull on 21:33 - Jan 26 by icecoldjack

You just described Swansea there fella !

Don't think we are as bad off as them do you seriously

Hull on 21:36 - Jan 26 with 3747 viewspencoedjack

Hull on 21:32 - Jan 26 by max936

Tell you somin that Macus Rojo is a right dirty c@@t, start of the second half he made a ridiculous challenge on the touch line when the ball was clearly going out and the one just now, Moss should have booked him for the earlier one and he'd have been off now, those two footers a month ago as well and he got away with them, dirty bastard.

Agree Max a very dirty player
Hull on 21:48 - Jan 26 with 3674 viewsLandore_Jack

Anyone remember the trouble between Swans and Hull fans at the vetch? I remember fans climbing over the North Bank fencing and charging at Hull fans with umbrellas.

#backtojack

Hull on 21:59 - Jan 26 with 3596 viewsBorojack

Hull on 21:48 - Jan 26 by Landore_Jack

Anyone remember the trouble between Swans and Hull fans at the vetch? I remember fans climbing over the North Bank fencing and charging at Hull fans with umbrellas.

Yes I remember it that was the game we had to win to get in the play offs under Hollins.
I think the kick off got delayed because of concerns from the police.

Hull on 22:11 - Jan 26 with 3521 viewsicecoldjack

Hull on 21:36 - Jan 26 by Borojack

Don't think we are as bad off as them do you seriously

While it was clearly a tongue in cheek comment, the parallels are there for all to see, the true answer to your question will be at the end of the season.
We have been behind them for much of this season also.

Hopefully Clement gets us moving, but it looks like Hull have found a decent manager too.
Hull on 22:16 - Jan 26 with 3480 viewsBorojack

Hull on 22:11 - Jan 26 by icecoldjack

While it was clearly a tongue in cheek comment, the parallels are there for all to see, the true answer to your question will be at the end of the season.
We have been behind them for much of this season also.

Hopefully Clement gets us moving, but it looks like Hull have found a decent manager too.

Sorry you misunderstood my post I meant the owners.
Not the team can't really say we are better than them they have beat us 2.0 twice.
I think we will finish above them purely because we are strengthening the side and theirs is getting weaker.

Hull on 22:18 - Jan 26 with 3468 viewsFieryJack

Can vaguely remember that some Hull fans even went in the Garibaldi & kicked off.

They've defo got a bad hooligan mob - always have, l think.

Bloke I once knew went up there in the 90's - think we won 4-6 - & he never came back for years! Met a lass up there & stayed a long time.

Bit of a rough city, on the whole, I believe.
Hull on 23:16 - Jan 26 with 3330 viewsKilkennyjack

Hope they lose every game.
Horrible club.

Feck off.

Beware of the Risen People

Hull on 23:58 - Jan 26 with 3262 viewsowainglyndwr

Hull on 21:59 - Jan 26 by Borojack

Yes I remember it that was the game we had to win to get in the play offs under Hollins.

There had been a little bit of history between Hull and the Jacks,
They carried a flag of William of Orange and after a bit of trouble in town said the Swans would never get at the flag.
Full on pitch invasion followed.
I remember the advertise hordings were mad of boards and triangles of wood inside which was ripped and thrown at the Hull supporters.
Hull on 00:02 - Jan 27 with 3258 viewsLoyal

Hull on 21:59 - Jan 26 by Borojack

The start of a wonderful raltionship between like minded folk 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Hull on 11:09 - Jan 27 with 2941 viewsQuakerJack

Hull on 22:18 - Jan 26 by FieryJack

Can vaguely remember that some Hull fans even went in the Garibaldi & kicked off.

They've defo got a bad hooligan mob - always have, l think.

Bloke I once knew went up there in the 90's - think we won 4-6 - & he never came back for years! Met a lass up there & stayed a long time.

Bit of a rough city, on the whole, I believe.

It's a dump...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Hull on 09:01 - Jan 28 with 2638 viewsStarsky

Cup form is nothing like league form. Ask Leicester

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024