Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Clement 22:27 - Feb 23 with 2698 viewsLoyal

I think we are very lucky as a club to have him at the helm.
Let's just remember when it goes awry that he has done his time and knows his game.
Full support.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Paul Clement on 22:34 - Feb 23 with 2550 viewsjack2jack

Couldn't agree more ,seems a perfect fit,let's hope he sticks around, whatever happens.He looks very relaxed,and you just know he'll do his best,and I think the players are all tapped into what he's doing,all looking good ATM, I'm very optimistic.
Paul Clement on 22:35 - Feb 23 with 2535 viewsTheFranchise

The type of guy you can build a legacy with.
Paul Clement on 22:45 - Feb 23 with 2484 viewsSwanseajill

He mentioned last night his pleasure in seeing the ocean every day, he likes Swansea, the people are friendly, and the training facilities are not too bad either.

Unlike recent times when the managers are on the magic roundabout, I hope he is with us for a couple of seasons at least.
Paul Clement on 22:55 - Feb 23 with 2436 viewsicecoldjack

First manager since Laudrup that has something about him, see it in his press conferences, the last 3 managers have all been missing one thing or another, expect for Bradley who was missing everything, Clement seems to have the full deck.

Ambition,coaching experience/ability at the highest level and respect from his players.

It's going to be hard to stay up but it's now in our hands only, something we could only dream of a few weeks back.

I think all fans can see clement is a man on a mission, if he does well here and the board don't match his ambition he will be off sharpish, i suspect 18 months of good form and he will be a target anyway, purely because he's an English coach.
Paul Clement on 22:56 - Feb 23 with 2420 viewsDarran

Paul Clement on 22:55 - Feb 23 by icecoldjack

First manager since Laudrup that has something about him, see it in his press conferences, the last 3 managers have all been missing one thing or another, expect for Bradley who was missing everything, Clement seems to have the full deck.

Ambition,coaching experience/ability at the highest level and respect from his players.

It's going to be hard to stay up but it's now in our hands only, something we could only dream of a few weeks back.

I think all fans can see clement is a man on a mission, if he does well here and the board don't match his ambition he will be off sharpish, i suspect 18 months of good form and he will be a target anyway, purely because he's an English coach.

Yeah I know fuçk all me.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/100440/laudrup-to-leave-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Paul Clement on 23:08 - Feb 23 with 2368 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed and it's why I'm fearful this trust/owner squabble will see him walk

If this legal action comes off I can't see how it helps .

He won't need this side issue

Managers want to win and get trophies so major squabbles like this doesn't help

It's my view few on here can appreciate this scenario

I'm pretty confident Clement is the main deal and could truly build our club and leave a legacy

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Paul Clement on 23:14 - Feb 23 with 2346 viewsDarran

Paul Clement on 23:08 - Feb 23 by perchrockjack

Indeed and it's why I'm fearful this trust/owner squabble will see him walk

If this legal action comes off I can't see how it helps .

He won't need this side issue

Managers want to win and get trophies so major squabbles like this doesn't help

It's my view few on here can appreciate this scenario

I'm pretty confident Clement is the main deal and could truly build our club and leave a legacy

You're wrong 100% wrong.
If certain people have acted fraudulently legal action MUST take place.

It isn't a side issue it should be a massive issue.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Paul Clement on 05:24 - Feb 24 with 2158 viewsicecoldjack

Paul Clement on 22:56 - Feb 23 by Darran

Yeah I know fuçk all me.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/100440/laudrup-to-leave-

OMG.

I remember your wanting him bsck then very well, the only difference was the fact Swansea just sacked a world class manager and were a club breaking into the top 8 of the premier league and playing in Europe, Clement had absolutely no experience as a manager what so ever and we were apparently in the market for coaches like Emery and Bielsa !!

Like comparing Apples and Oranges !

Don't think he was what was needed after the appointment of Monk,ie,another inexperienced young English coach , not sure FG was either but experience was key then, and think every Swans fan on the planet would have preferred Clement to the absoluely shocking appointment of a high school soccer coach in Bradley, so not quite sure what your gloating about TBH.

Scfc in the last 3 mediocre appointments means clement of 2017 is a good option, the clement of 2013/14 was not.

So yeah, you know fuk all .
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Clement on 06:57 - Feb 24 with 2099 viewsDr_Winston

Paul Clement on 22:45 - Feb 23 by Swanseajill

He mentioned last night his pleasure in seeing the ocean every day, he likes Swansea, the people are friendly, and the training facilities are not too bad either.

Unlike recent times when the managers are on the magic roundabout, I hope he is with us for a couple of seasons at least.

Best to ignore all the "I love it here" stuff. When it comes to the crunch it won't make any difference and you'll be less disappointed.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Paul Clement on 08:56 - Feb 24 with 1956 viewsperchrockjack

We can disagree Darran

It's what fans do.

I'm 100 per cent correct

Paul Clement on 09:00 - Feb 24 with 1945 viewsmonmouth

Paul Clement on 06:57 - Feb 24 by Dr_Winston

Best to ignore all the "I love it here" stuff. When it comes to the crunch it won't make any difference and you'll be less disappointed.

The bipolar nature of football fans always raises a smile.

Laudrup was right after qpr, enjoy the sunshine because the rain will come, sure as bacon is eggs
[Post edited 24 Feb 2017 9:18]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Paul Clement on 09:52 - Feb 24 with 1854 viewsperchrockjack

....and I remember the days when Danish bacon was pre eminent

Paul Clement on 09:55 - Feb 24 with 1848 viewsswanjackal

I'm hoping he sticks to his guns....and does not employ the services of Advanced Hair Studio. When he does, we will know his ego has taken over and we will be close to searching for a new messiah.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Paul Clement on 10:21 - Feb 24 with 1811 viewsWarwickHunt

Bit worried that he finds jazz "irritating". If I discover he likes Coldplay I may have to withdraw my support.

Here you go, Paul...

Paul Clement on 13:42 - Feb 24 with 1631 viewsperchrockjack

He might be alluding to kenny ball or Acker Bilk

I bought Midnight to Moscow . Second record I bought or shoplifted

Paul Clement on 22:05 - Feb 24 with 1364 viewsGlyn1

Oh come on now, it's much too early to judge him. Garry Monk was also a 'manager of the month'. Derby fans were glad to see him go because they thought that he was too defensive. Concentrating on defence was precisely what we needed but we still need to see how he sets the team up against teams who will be playing for a draw (e.g Burnley, Middlesbrough).

But he's looking like our best buy so far.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Paul Clement on 22:53 - Feb 24 with 1274 viewsBanosswan

Jazz is terrible, fact.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Paul Clement on 23:07 - Feb 24 with 1247 viewsJack_Meoff

Paul Clement on 22:53 - Feb 24 by Banosswan

Jazz is terrible, fact.

Jazz is jazz. Your perception/interpretation of jazz is that it's terrible. Doesn't mean that it is. Jazz is just jazz, man. Perception of facts don't alter facts, or bodies of work.

*Taps nose knowingly, probably needs to go to bed*

[Post edited 24 Feb 2017 23:08]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Paul Clement on 23:15 - Feb 24 with 1228 viewsBanosswan

Paul Clement on 23:07 - Feb 24 by Jack_Meoff

Jazz is jazz. Your perception/interpretation of jazz is that it's terrible. Doesn't mean that it is. Jazz is just jazz, man. Perception of facts don't alter facts, or bodies of work.

*Taps nose knowingly, probably needs to go to bed*

[Post edited 24 Feb 2017 23:08]

Nice *nods head*
[Post edited 24 Feb 2017 23:15]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Paul Clement on 10:09 - Feb 25 with 1051 viewsLoyal

Paul Clement on 22:53 - Feb 24 by Banosswan

Jazz is terrible, fact.

Cardiff hate him.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Paul Clement on 14:24 - Feb 25 with 976 viewsdailew

In all my decades following the Swans I've never seen such an improvement in performance on the pitch under a new manager.

Closest was when our Garry took over.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Paul Clement on 15:05 - Feb 25 with 937 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Paul Clement on 14:24 - Feb 25 by dailew

In all my decades following the Swans I've never seen such an improvement in performance on the pitch under a new manager.

Closest was when our Garry took over.

We won one out of Garry's first seven games.

The slight improvement wasn't even close to Clement's.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Paul Clement on 18:01 - Feb 25 with 882 viewsdailew

Paul Clement on 15:05 - Feb 25 by Joe_bradshaw

We won one out of Garry's first seven games.

The slight improvement wasn't even close to Clement's.

I said closest not close and performance not results.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Paul Clement on 19:32 - Feb 25 with 811 viewsDr_Winston

Paul Clement on 18:01 - Feb 25 by dailew

I said closest not close and performance not results.

Even so, barring the Cardiff game Monk's initial results were f*cking terrible.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Paul Clement on 09:42 - Feb 26 with 652 viewsowainglyndwr

Paul Clement is a thinking man, and the way that he is setting the team up is a pleasure to watch.
Yes we are lucky to have him but should of been here before Bob
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024