Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread 10:51 - Jul 12 with 13197 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Jul 2017 11:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 11:30 - Jul 12 with 7207 viewsairedale

Will we have team A and team B tonight I wonder?
The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 11:31 - Jul 12 with 7206 viewsEasternJack

Away days at Barnet bring back memories. Although it won't quite be the same without the ramshakle temporary away stand of Underhill.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 11:46 - Jul 12 with 7149 viewsjackjackjackjack

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 11:31 - Jul 12 by EasternJack

Away days at Barnet bring back memories. Although it won't quite be the same without the ramshakle temporary away stand of Underhill.

Last time I was at Barnet, Molby was manager. Barely moved from the centre-circle pinging inch perfect balls to all and sundry. On the negative side, our fans, maybe the Dutch contingent, were making "monkey noises" at the black Barnet stewards.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 11:50 - Jul 12 with 7131 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 11:31 - Jul 12 by EasternJack

Anyone there when that coachload of mentalists from Kortrijk turned up? Christ - could they drink...

Do they still follow us?
The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 12:08 - Jul 12 with 7077 viewsepaul

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 11:50 - Jul 12 by WarwickHunt

Anyone there when that coachload of mentalists from Kortrijk turned up? Christ - could they drink...

Do they still follow us?

You going tonight Phil, if so see you in Moranos Canons Park.

Don't think I've missed an away game at Barnet, when they entered the league the first game they won was against the scum

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 12:15 - Jul 12 with 7056 viewsDJack

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 11:50 - Jul 12 by WarwickHunt

Do they still follow us?

Probably, we seem to attract and keep nutters...

Just look at this board.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Jul 12 with 6752 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Is anyone planning to Periscope?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 16:18 - Jul 12 with 6748 viewsairedale

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Jul 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

Is anyone planning to Periscope?

In my opinion Tummer, Planet Swans should have had a whip-round to recruit you for that responsibility, all expenses paid.

Oops, sorry, my head was in America when I posted that!
[Post edited 12 Jul 2017 16:53]
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 16:24 - Jul 12 with 6731 viewsLandore_Jack

The match is listed here. Worth a try later.

https://www.vipbox.nu/sports/football.html

#backtojack

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Jul 12 with 6642 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 16:24 - Jul 12 by Landore_Jack

Just get rid of the extra screens popping up with the adverts, then VIP works OK.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 18:33 - Jul 12 with 6393 viewsSwanjaxs

Sky sports news will probably show any goals that get scored more or less as soon as they go in

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 19:06 - Jul 12 with 6255 viewsdailew

Looks like all eleven will be swapped at half time.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2017 19:08]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 19:11 - Jul 12 with 6208 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 19:06 - Jul 12 by dailew

Looks like all eleven will be swapped at half time.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2017 19:08]

Routledge getting a try at the 10 spot I guess?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 19:19 - Jul 12 with 6131 viewsGlyn1

Here's the Barnet fans thread - seem like a nice bunch:

http://www.onlybarnet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12212
[Post edited 12 Jul 2017 19:20]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 19:24 - Jul 12 with 6087 viewsLoyal

Do they still follow us?

Good lads they are, the main mans father went to Swansea uni if memory serves me right hence the connection. Actually worked two gigs in Kortrijt a few years ago and a few of them were there, all a bit older now but same principles and all round seem ok.

One of the Cooze's foolishly punched one of them in the face after a game some years ago because he thought he was from up north. Says a lot.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 19:25 - Jul 12 with 6070 viewsSwans_16

Anywhere that this match can be watched online ? Streams, periscope etc ?
The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 19:27 - Jul 12 with 6052 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 19:24 - Jul 12 by Loyal

Good lads they are, the main mans father went to Swansea uni if memory serves me right hence the connection. Actually worked two gigs in Kortrijt a few years ago and a few of them were there, all a bit older now but same principles and all round seem ok.

One of the Cooze's foolishly punched one of them in the face after a game some years ago because he thought he was from up north. Says a lot.

I was there when that happened, it was in the Harry Griffiths bar and the twàt thought he was a Mansfield fan because of his accent 😮

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 19:27 - Jul 12 with 6050 viewsTim_Harry

Interesting to see three wingers in the starting line up. Very Laudrupesque!
The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 19:37 - Jul 12 with 5942 viewsLoyal

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 19:27 - Jul 12 by Swanjaxs

I was there when that happened, it was in the Harry Griffiths bar and the twàt thought he was a Mansfield fan because of his accent 😮

Was it Huw ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 19:51 - Jul 12 with 5711 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 16:24 - Jul 12 by Landore_Jack

Did that work for anybody? I got "not available in the USA."

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 19:52 - Jul 12 with 5687 viewsLandore_Jack

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 19:51 - Jul 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

Did that work for anybody? I got "not available in the USA."

Keep getting "Video Coming Soon".

#backtojack

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 19:56 - Jul 12 with 5600 viewsgazza_1234

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 19:52 - Jul 12 by Landore_Jack

Keep getting "Video Coming Soon".

No. Its not being streamed. One of the barnet fans mentions it in the match thread.
The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 20:21 - Jul 12 with 5201 viewsDarran

People want to watch a stream of this shit? Really?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 20:28 - Jul 12 with 5074 viewsSwansea93

1-0 Barnet

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 20:28 - Jul 12 with 5057 viewsSwans_16

The Official Barnet FC V Swansea City Pre-season Friendly Matchday Thread on 20:28 - Jul 12 by Swansea93

1-0 Barnet

Ah that's it we're going down.

HUW OUT !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024