Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Say what you like about today, but 17:25 - Apr 22 with 2505 viewsNorth_Bank_Bogs

Bradley's tenure will cost us. The goal difference alone is enough. Shame on the board. It's YOUR FAULT

C*nts
Say what you like about today, but on 17:28 - Apr 22 with 2469 viewsCooperman

Many people have said that many times. An 11 game period that may define an entire season.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Say what you like about today, but on 17:29 - Apr 22 with 2465 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Yes about Bobley, but goal difference is actually in good shape against the club we would by far most likely tie for points.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Say what you like about today, but on 17:30 - Apr 22 with 2450 viewsLandore_Jack

What about the recruitment of players and appointing Guidolin (permanently) as manager?

#backtojack

Say what you like about today, but on 17:34 - Apr 22 with 2398 viewsNorth_Bank_Bogs

Say what you like about today, but on 17:30 - Apr 22 by Landore_Jack

What about the recruitment of players and appointing Guidolin (permanently) as manager?

Both valid. But for the sheer f*cking lunacy that surrounded the appointment and subsequent capitulation that spell surely has to be the defining part?
Say what you like about today, but on 17:37 - Apr 22 with 2360 viewsWingstandwood

If the club had recruited its last signings before the beginning of the season and had not appointed the utterly preposterous Kamikaze case Bob Bradley?

The club would now be quite a few points clear of relegation places. If relegated it will be probably the most shameful relegation in SCFC's entire history. Something so preventable, with so much money at stake.

Never forget the greedy scum responsible folks!

Argus!

Say what you like about today, but on 17:41 - Apr 22 with 2307 viewsSmellyplumz

It's like lining up for the 100 meter sprint and chopping off one of your legs before the starters pistol has fired.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Say what you like about today, but on 17:41 - Apr 22 with 2308 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Say what you like about today, but on 17:34 - Apr 22 by North_Bank_Bogs

Both valid. But for the sheer f*cking lunacy that surrounded the appointment and subsequent capitulation that spell surely has to be the defining part?

80% defined by that part, I've said before, but that's probably a little high.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Say what you like about today, but on 17:44 - Apr 22 with 2266 viewsSmellyplumz

Say what you like about today, but on 17:37 - Apr 22 by Wingstandwood

If the club had recruited its last signings before the beginning of the season and had not appointed the utterly preposterous Kamikaze case Bob Bradley?

The club would now be quite a few points clear of relegation places. If relegated it will be probably the most shameful relegation in SCFC's entire history. Something so preventable, with so much money at stake.

Don't worry we won't, not sure about tummer though.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Say what you like about today, but on 17:47 - Apr 22 with 2230 viewsPrivate_Partz

Say what you like about today, but on 17:30 - Apr 22 by Landore_Jack

First bit poor. The second bit a good decision. Appointing Bradley is likely to have been a terminal move.
If it is going to go tits up it is not Frankie and his team's fault.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Say what you like about today, but on 17:48 - Apr 22 with 2207 viewsicecoldjack

Say what you like about today, but on 17:37 - Apr 22 by Wingstandwood

Very true . Been saying the same thing for a while, 2 yrs ago the incompetence started showing up badly yet many were guilty of sticking the head in the sand .

Sad sad thing if we go down when it was easier to actually fookin stay up !!
Say what you like about today, but on 18:02 - Apr 22 with 2064 viewsSwanzay

I wouldn't class today as a "fighting" performance, yes we got the result but it was lethargic at best.
Say what you like about today, but on 18:05 - Apr 22 with 2048 viewsSTID2017

Yes it's his fault, the tea lady's fault whatever.
Recriminations at this point will help us not one jot.
Performances like today and the crowd getting behind the team will help.
We all know what went wrong - today and the rest of the season is about rescuing the season.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Say what you like about today, but on 18:36 - Apr 22 with 1908 viewsbyron

Well, 6 decent years that no one can take away, it's football really, after where we spent most of our time maybe we should just be grateful for the good times we've had.....I don't support a team based on what division they are in.....do you??

Benny

Say what you like about today, but on 18:39 - Apr 22 with 1888 viewsHeadmaster

Say what you like about today, but on 17:47 - Apr 22 by Private_Partz

First bit poor. The second bit a good decision. Appointing Bradley is likely to have been a terminal move.
If it is going to go tits up it is not Frankie and his team's fault.

A good decision? It was horrendously stupid to appoint Guidolin long-term. Why? I thought most of us wanted our playing style/identity back after Monk left. Guidolin was the worst option in that regard.

I agree with the OP though, that 11 game period will be crucial. I personally think we're likely down, but we'll see.
Say what you like about today, but on 19:26 - Apr 22 with 1784 viewsSTID2017

Say what you like about today, but on 18:36 - Apr 22 by byron

Well, 6 decent years that no one can take away, it's football really, after where we spent most of our time maybe we should just be grateful for the good times we've had.....I don't support a team based on what division they are in.....do you??

Not quite sure who you are asking the question about supporting the team in any division of.
If myself, I've seen them play more games in front of one man & his dog than I care to remember.
If that happens in the future, I'll still follow them.
I renewed my ST in December, shortly after the defeat by West Ham. That I feel is a show of intent which I'm sure many have echoed.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Say what you like about today, but on 20:41 - Apr 22 with 1635 viewssherpajacob

Brad bobley is the single biggest factor in our predicament, but don't forget.

We've gifted hull 6 points under franco and Clement.

If those 2 games had been shared as 2 draws or a win a piece, we'd now be 4 points above Hull.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Say what you like about today, but on 20:49 - Apr 22 with 1590 viewsjack2jack

Ain't that the truth,and the yanks taking the credit for decisively getting shot,you couldn't make it up
Say what you like about today, but on 20:51 - Apr 22 with 1570 viewsFlashberryjack

Say what you like about today, but on 18:36 - Apr 22 by byron

F*ck me, are you Huw Jenkins ? you've had 6 years in the premiership, what more do you want.

Apathy rules FFS

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Say what you like about today, but on 21:20 - Apr 22 with 1522 viewsnyc_swans

never a fan of bradley, and obviously he failed spectacularly, but those suggesting this is all his fault miss the big picture. the seeds had been sewn for this kind of season for years now. saying it's the result of a 6 game run miss the point completely. it's a long season. you don't get yourself in this situation based on a 6 game stretch.

it's partially bradley, but in the big picture it's also so many other things. i think he's a convenient scapegoat and should never have been allowed to manage the club, but he's on a long list of contributing factors.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024