Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favorite European Cities 12:34 - Jun 12 with 1346 viewsdailew

In Belgrade at the mo. Love it.

Up there with Budapest, Tallin, Riga.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Favorite European Cities on 13:07 - Jun 12 with 1308 viewsMeraki

You love it so much you are on here posting?
Favorite European Cities on 13:28 - Jun 12 with 1280 viewsdickythorpe

Swansea
Favorite European Cities on 13:45 - Jun 12 with 1263 viewsyescomeon

Vienna, hell of a place that. My mind was blown by the architecture. It felt like every corner you turned, bang, there is this incredible building to just stop and stare at. Strongly recommended.

Upthecity!

Favorite European Cities on 15:06 - Jun 12 with 1209 viewsbuilthjack

Hi Dailew, I am in Belgrade too. Didn't get here until 5.15 yesterday. Dumped bag at hotel and straight to the game. Good atmosphere and great noise from us Welsh fans.
What a night. Cheap as hell here. Got back to the hotel about 8am. Just got up. Now going sightseeing.
Serbia fans friendly last night, so all good.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Favorite European Cities on 15:31 - Jun 12 with 1190 viewsHighjack

Rhodes for me.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Favorite European Cities on 18:21 - Jun 12 with 1117 viewsSPboy

Berlin.

Amazing city whatever you are after, something for everyone of every taste in abundance ... architecture, history, museums, parks, hotels, bars, clubs, restaurants, shops, transportation system. Very reasonable prices for a capital city, great European culture, blew me away
Favorite European Cities on 20:06 - Jun 12 with 1046 viewsKilkennyjack

Dublin 🍀

Beware of the Risen People

Favorite European Cities on 20:15 - Jun 12 with 1034 viewsEbo

Barcelona, Paris and (not technically europe) Reykjavik

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

Favorite European Cities on 20:16 - Jun 12 with 1029 viewsLohengrin

Favorite European Cities on 20:06 - Jun 12 by Kilkennyjack

Dublin 🍀

I'll see that and raise you Galway. If you like your food, like your drink , enjoy literature and history and love your music then that's the place to go. Wonderful city.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Favorite European Cities on 20:21 - Jun 12 with 1023 viewsKilkennyjack

Favorite European Cities on 20:16 - Jun 12 by Lohengrin

I'll see that and raise you Galway. If you like your food, like your drink , enjoy literature and history and love your music then that's the place to go. Wonderful city.

Yes Loh, been there for about 4 nights a few years back, and its indeed beautiful of a long summers evening in July. 🍀

Beware of the Risen People

Favorite European Cities on 21:18 - Jun 12 with 977 viewsLoyal

Uneducated fckrs 😂😂😂

Sevilla for me.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Favorite European Cities on 23:07 - Jun 12 with 914 viewsbuilthjack

Builth

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Favorite European Cities on 02:37 - Jun 13 with 848 viewsdailew

Favorite European Cities on 13:45 - Jun 12 by yescomeon

Vienna, hell of a place that. My mind was blown by the architecture. It felt like every corner you turned, bang, there is this incredible building to just stop and stare at. Strongly recommended.

Yeah. Vienna was incredible. All the buildings were so clean and in such good condition.

Belgrade seems more disorganised and more fun tho.

Lisbon is great.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Favorite European Cities on 05:29 - Jun 13 with 827 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Outside the UK, I liked Krakow a lot. Good night life, nice architecture, and some must sees nearby like Auschwitz and the Wieliczka salt mine.

It was pretty much untouched physically by WW II, making it a better choice than Warsaw, if you are going to Poland.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Favorite European Cities on 07:21 - Jun 13 with 781 viewscontroversial_jack

Favorite European Cities on 05:29 - Jun 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

Outside the UK, I liked Krakow a lot. Good night life, nice architecture, and some must sees nearby like Auschwitz and the Wieliczka salt mine.

It was pretty much untouched physically by WW II, making it a better choice than Warsaw, if you are going to Poland.

Krakow is really good, but Prague beats it for nightlife and variety. I must try Budapest though.
Favorite European Cities on 09:09 - Jun 13 with 727 viewsScotia

Favorite European Cities on 21:18 - Jun 12 by Loyal

Uneducated fckrs 😂😂😂

Sevilla for me.

Seville is fantastic. Easily the nicest city in Spain, best weather too.

Best European and World city is London. Nowhere else is close.
Favorite European Cities on 09:23 - Jun 13 with 723 viewsBanosswan

Favorite European Cities on 20:15 - Jun 12 by Ebo

Barcelona, Paris and (not technically europe) Reykjavik

Paris is dirty and expensive. Completely overrated. Prague for the 'behind the scenes' stuff the locals showed me when I played rugby there​.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Favorite European Cities on 12:14 - Jun 13 with 657 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Athens & Prague for me.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Favorite European Cities on 12:18 - Jun 13 with 650 viewsJFSwan

Krakow and Rome
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024