Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Montero to Laudrup? 18:18 - Jul 25 with 3137 viewsSwan91

http://www.insidewalessport.co.uk/former-swans-boss-laudrup-chasing-montero/

that would be an interesting transfer.. read somewhere it would be about £3.5 mill (if this story is true at all).
Montero to Laudrup? on 19:31 - Jul 25 with 2900 viewsmax936

Get it done can't see him getting much game time here, 3,1/2 mill back on the 4 mill we spent on buying him isn't a bad return.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Montero to Laudrup? on 22:34 - Jul 25 with 2569 viewsRancid

I bet the little phucker will be like Eusebio for Laudrup
Montero to Laudrup? on 08:11 - Jul 26 with 2278 viewsswanforthemoney

Montero to Laudrup? on 22:34 - Jul 25 by Rancid

I bet the little phucker will be like Eusebio for Laudrup

He will never play like Eusebio.

I stand in the North Stand

Montero to Laudrup? on 09:12 - Jul 26 with 2167 viewsPrivate_Partz

I am surprised ML s still managing. I thought he had given it all up after his last gig. Glad to see it nevertheless.
He would also bring out the best in Jeff if he can keep him injury free. Trouble is I think Clem might be able to do that as well.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Montero to Laudrup? on 09:23 - Jul 26 with 2126 viewsMo_Wives

Montero to Laudrup? on 09:12 - Jul 26 by Private_Partz

I am surprised ML s still managing. I thought he had given it all up after his last gig. Glad to see it nevertheless.
He would also bring out the best in Jeff if he can keep him injury free. Trouble is I think Clem might be able to do that as well.....

"He would also bring out the best in Jeff"

By playing him against sub standard players in the desert? I should f*cking hope so

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Montero to Laudrup? on 09:24 - Jul 26 with 2123 viewsraynor94

Montero to Laudrup? on 09:12 - Jul 26 by Private_Partz

You never cease to amaze me Partzy, he's a one trick pony who has stolen a living off us by dining out on one game against Arsenal, there quite obviously is no best. If Laudrup is gullible enough to take on. Hallelujah! rant over

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Montero to Laudrup? on 09:39 - Jul 26 with 2092 views34dfgdf54

Montero to Laudrup? on 09:24 - Jul 26 by raynor94

You never cease to amaze me Partzy, he's a one trick pony who has stolen a living off us by dining out on one game against Arsenal, there quite obviously is no best. If Laudrup is gullible enough to take on. Hallelujah! rant over

Chelsea away first game of two seasons back wasn't bad either. Tore them apart, and there has been more.

But, nowhere near consistent enough. If he goes, he goes, but we desperately need replacements in.
Montero to Laudrup? on 09:47 - Jul 26 with 2080 viewsraynor94

Montero to Laudrup? on 09:39 - Jul 26 by 34dfgdf54

Chelsea away first game of two seasons back wasn't bad either. Tore them apart, and there has been more.

But, nowhere near consistent enough. If he goes, he goes, but we desperately need replacements in.

Quite agree, I'd like to see Markovic here, but as far as Montero is concerned, ok a handful of games, but nowhere near enough to justify the wages he's received

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Montero to Laudrup? on 11:01 - Jul 26 with 1954 viewsMo_Wives

Montero to Laudrup? on 09:24 - Jul 26 by raynor94

TBH, I'm surprised Laudrup wants Montero. Laudrups wingers were almost attacking midfielders. They played with their heads up, saw the runs of their team mates, found space, played one-twos and would make diagonal runs. Montero is always head down, stays on his line and plays in a vacuum. He seems oblivious to what his team mates are doing and thinks a 'one - two' is a gang sign.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Montero to Laudrup? on 11:53 - Jul 26 with 1885 viewspencoedjack

Montero to Laudrup? on 11:01 - Jul 26 by Mo_Wives

TBH, I'm surprised Laudrup wants Montero. Laudrups wingers were almost attacking midfielders. They played with their heads up, saw the runs of their team mates, found space, played one-twos and would make diagonal runs. Montero is always head down, stays on his line and plays in a vacuum. He seems oblivious to what his team mates are doing and thinks a 'one - two' is a gang sign.

If Montero goes I hope it's away from the PL

If he stayed fit (& it's a big if) could be 1 that we regret letting go.
Montero to Laudrup? on 12:11 - Jul 26 with 1834 viewsicecoldjack

Montero is a great last 20 min player, nothing more. But for £3,5m i'd rather him stay and use him in the games where we need to get something, we are seriously lacking in impact subs so why not keep him for the money..unless a serious upgrade is on the way of course
Montero to Laudrup? on 12:15 - Jul 26 with 1817 viewsMo_Wives

Montero to Laudrup? on 11:53 - Jul 26 by pencoedjack

Yes I agree. If he goes, I hope it's away from the PL. Last thing I want is someone bumping this thread and highlighting my post after Montero has torn us a new arse.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Montero to Laudrup? on 12:21 - Jul 26 with 1785 viewspencoedjack

Montero to Laudrup? on 12:11 - Jul 26 by icecoldjack

Montero is a great last 20 min player, nothing more. But for £3,5m i'd rather him stay and use him in the games where we need to get something, we are seriously lacking in impact subs so why not keep him for the money..unless a serious upgrade is on the way of course

I agree

After our starting 11 personally think with the exception of 1 or 2 (Leon / Kingsley) our squad is pi55 poor
Montero to Laudrup? on 12:46 - Jul 26 with 1716 views34dfgdf54

Montero to Laudrup? on 12:21 - Jul 26 by pencoedjack

I agree

After our starting 11 personally think with the exception of 1 or 2 (Leon / Kingsley) our squad is pi55 poor

Correct.

Agree about Montero aswell, if he's off, sell him abroad out of the way.
Montero to Laudrup? on 16:52 - Jul 26 with 1534 viewsPrivate_Partz

Montero to Laudrup? on 11:53 - Jul 26 by pencoedjack

My thoughts exactly. Jeff needs regular footy to get up to speed and his injuries have prevented this. The exception being at the start of Frankies time here. He was fit but Frankie would not risk him ad he did not want to disruot the squad and was working on the defensive side of the players game.
LT10 was the same . Frequently poor when returning from injury. Took a few games to get up to speed. Jeff is the same but with more injuries.
If he goes I would not want him to go to any of the teams in 'our league' just in case.
If Clem can see a place for him I would rather we stuck with him for a season.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Montero to Laudrup? on 16:54 - Jul 26 with 1526 viewsSwansea93

Montero to Laudrup? on 16:52 - Jul 26 by Private_Partz

My thoughts exactly. Jeff needs regular footy to get up to speed and his injuries have prevented this. The exception being at the start of Frankies time here. He was fit but Frankie would not risk him ad he did not want to disruot the squad and was working on the defensive side of the players game.
LT10 was the same . Frequently poor when returning from injury. Took a few games to get up to speed. Jeff is the same but with more injuries.
If he goes I would not want him to go to any of the teams in 'our league' just in case.
If Clem can see a place for him I would rather we stuck with him for a season.

I'd rather a short term loan to see if he can stay fit.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Montero to Laudrup? on 16:58 - Jul 26 with 1507 viewsPrivate_Partz

Montero to Laudrup? on 16:54 - Jul 26 by Swansea93

I'd rather a short term loan to see if he can stay fit.

Nice one. Would not disagree with that either. A few months in the desert might do him good :-)

Montero to Laudrup? on 20:43 - Jul 26 with 1372 viewsRancid

Montero to Laudrup? on 08:11 - Jul 26 by swanforthemoney

He will never play like Eusebio.

Montero to Laudrup? on 03:16 - Jul 27 with 1227 viewsWanderer

Montero to Laudrup? on 12:11 - Jul 26 by icecoldjack

Just an observation, even in those 20 mins he manages to hit the deck and hold his hamstrings, the man is made from Styrofoam move him on time for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024