Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conspiracy? 16:40 - Aug 7 with 3164 viewsbermudajack

I'm not usually aligned to this kind of thinking, however the longer this Siggi saga drags on - added to Stuart Pearce's comments on Sky...

Is there a possibility that Siggi has already been sold, but both clubs are holding back confirmation so that his replacement (plus additional players needed) are all completed - so that the transfers of those players are not at inflated prices - post Siggi announcement?

I've got a feeling/hope that indeed this is the case...

Anyone else have these thoughts? Or am I just losing the plot? 🤑🤑🤑

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Conspiracy? on 16:41 - Aug 7 with 2651 viewsLoyal

You are in a triangle mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Conspiracy? on 16:44 - Aug 7 with 2615 viewsbermudajack

Conspiracy? on 16:41 - Aug 7 by Loyal

You are in a triangle mate.

Not anymore 👽👽👽😂

Conspiracy? on 17:38 - Aug 7 with 2412 viewsAl_Bundy

I'd like to think we as a club is that smart.. sadly I think there still is a £5-10M shortfall from Everton on our valuation.
Conspiracy? on 17:58 - Aug 7 with 2313 viewshobo

And why would Everton agree with that? Wouldn't they want their big money signing training up there with them?
Conspiracy? on 18:08 - Aug 7 with 2232 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Wishful thinking, but sounds good.
Conspiracy? on 18:13 - Aug 7 with 2199 viewsSwanjaxs

A grassy knoll was involved apparently 👀

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Conspiracy? on 19:11 - Aug 7 with 2052 viewsBournedore

Conspiracy? on 17:58 - Aug 7 by hobo

And why would Everton agree with that? Wouldn't they want their big money signing training up there with them?

For a significant discount?
Conspiracy? on 19:19 - Aug 7 with 2007 viewsmonmouth

No offence to my friend the good poster op, but imo what a pile of shite.

There is no conspiracy. There is just a monumental cluster*ck unfolding, right before our eyes.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Conspiracy? on 19:36 - Aug 7 with 1950 viewsLoyal

I agree with the OP I genuinely believe the last Thursday rumour of his signing is true.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Conspiracy? on 19:38 - Aug 7 with 1936 viewsmonmouth

Conspiracy? on 19:36 - Aug 7 by Loyal

I agree with the OP I genuinely believe the last Thursday rumour of his signing is true.

Bloody hell, really? And everyone is keeping scrum, even on tw@tter?

You have more faith than me,

Conspiracy? on 19:47 - Aug 7 with 1890 viewsbermudajack

Conspiracy? on 19:38 - Aug 7 by monmouth

Bloody hell, really? And everyone is keeping scrum, even on tw@tter?

You have more faith than me,

It's the only reason I can think why it's taken this long...

Stuart Pearce said on Sky... "I remember well the frantic dealings with Man City, holding off announcing signings because the selling clubs are trying desperately to get their deals done before telling the world they've just received £25M"

Seems quite plausible to me - considering all of the bids we've reported to have made...

or I'm just grasping at straws.& giving the board too much credit .. 🤔

Conspiracy? on 20:05 - Aug 7 with 1831 viewsoldcob

For sure there's something going on that the ordinary supporter will ever find out about.
Conspiracy? (n/t) on 20:15 - Aug 7 with 1776 viewsOldjack

Conspiracy? on 20:05 - Aug 7 by oldcob

For sure there's something going on that the ordinary supporter will ever find out about.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Conspiracy? (n/t) on 20:15 - Aug 7 with 1776 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Conspiracy? on 20:17 - Aug 7 with 1753 viewsOldjack

This is our club, the fans , for without us they the so-called owners are nothing, we should be kept up dated just out of courtesy ,kantsss

Conspiracy? on 20:25 - Aug 7 with 1707 viewsSwans777

No the answer is, my friend.
Do people think Everton would spend up to £50,000,000 on a player and not want him under their control/ training/marketing etc.

The reality is I'd imagine, both Swansea and Everton want the deal completed asap, but deals this big, take time to wrap up.

Frustrating, definitely. But hey ho , this life.
Conspiracy? on 20:31 - Aug 7 with 1673 viewsAl_Bundy

Conspiracy? on 20:25 - Aug 7 by Swans777

No the answer is, my friend.
Do people think Everton would spend up to £50,000,000 on a player and not want him under their control/ training/marketing etc.

The reality is I'd imagine, both Swansea and Everton want the deal completed asap, but deals this big, take time to wrap up.

Frustrating, definitely. But hey ho , this life.

They don't really.. if the valuation is met and personal terms agreed with the contract add ons for future sales then the medical is past it then shouldn't take this long.

There clearly isn't an agreement at the moment which is probably the fee involved
Conspiracy? on 20:32 - Aug 7 with 1666 viewsLoyal

Conspiracy? on 16:44 - Aug 7 by bermudajack

Not anymore 👽👽👽😂

Try Canada, more conspiracies, less water.

Conspiracy? on 20:39 - Aug 7 with 1618 viewsMattG

Conspiracy? on 20:31 - Aug 7 by Al_Bundy

They don't really.. if the valuation is met and personal terms agreed with the contract add ons for future sales then the medical is past it then shouldn't take this long.

There clearly isn't an agreement at the moment which is probably the fee involved

If Siggy was to follow van Dijk's lead and submit a transfer request, we could presumably knock a few million off the fee while still making the overall deal "worth £50m to Swansea".
Conspiracy? on 20:48 - Aug 7 with 1579 viewsjack247

Conspiracy? on 20:39 - Aug 7 by MattG

If Siggy was to follow van Dijk's lead and submit a transfer request, we could presumably knock a few million off the fee while still making the overall deal "worth £50m to Swansea".

Some prune will be along to say 'he won't submit a transfer request because he doesn't really want to go' soon
Conspiracy? on 20:51 - Aug 7 with 1563 viewsmonmouth

Conspiracy? on 20:17 - Aug 7 by Oldjack

This is our club, the fans , for without us they the so-called owners are nothing, we should be kept up dated just out of courtesy ,kantsss

Excuse me. We have a 21% shareholding. I bloody hope they are being updated.

Conspiracy? on 21:10 - Aug 7 with 1504 viewsSwans777

Conspiracy? on 20:17 - Aug 7 by Oldjack

That's a very naive thought process you have , my friend.
Conspiracy? on 21:49 - Aug 7 with 1425 viewsJackUlation

somebody dragging it out until it's too late to spend the siggy money.
Conspiracy? on 22:13 - Aug 7 with 1354 viewsSwans777

Conspiracy? on 21:49 - Aug 7 by JackUlation

somebody dragging it out until it's too late to spend the siggy money.

That narrative is ridiculous, my friend.
Conspiracy? on 22:35 - Aug 7 with 1279 viewsangryjack

Only one reason and that the yanks are hanging on until deadline day or near and the new sell,and use excuse not got time for replacements mark my words
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024