Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Giovanni Savarese ‘Open And Very Interested’ To Manage Swans ‘When Time Is 22:13 - Nov 12 with 3035 viewstheloneranger

http://jackswan.co.uk/giovanni-savarese-open-and-very-interested-to-manage-swans

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Giovanni Savarese ‘Open And Very Interested’ To Manage Swans ‘When Time Is on 22:21 - Nov 12 with 2999 viewsDavillin

In a trice!

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Giovanni Savarese ‘Open And Very Interested’ To Manage Swans ‘When Time Is on 22:35 - Nov 12 with 2941 viewsDarran

I read the first question and said fuçk it. He must be fuçking tripping.

I loved the bloke he was a lovely fella. We stayed in the same hotel as the team on the weekend after his baby was born and we went out shopping and the wife said we need to get a present for Gios baby.
Bought a big teddy and a card and when we got back to the hotel and asked Jason Price if Gio is about. Jason said he’s just gone up and he’s in room number whatever. I saw I’m not going up so my boy and Amy went up and knocked on his door and he opened it wearing Metrostars pyjamas.
He was over the moon with it and when he saw the wife and I at breakfast the following morning he couldn’t believe what we’d done.

Problem is here he didn’t give a shit about Swansea games when he was fuçking off to play for Venezuela. I know we were virtually relegated when we played Oldham at home and had to win to avoid the drop under Hollins but Savarese wasn’t there. He’d chosen to go play an international friendly instead.
FACT

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Giovanni Savarese ‘Open And Very Interested’ To Manage Swans ‘When Time Is on 22:41 - Nov 12 with 2912 viewsDarran

If I remember correctly he named the baby after an Italian restaurant on Wind Street.

Giovanni Savarese ‘Open And Very Interested’ To Manage Swans ‘When Time Is on 22:46 - Nov 12 with 2889 viewsHighjack

Giovanni Savarese ‘Open And Very Interested’ To Manage Swans ‘When Time Is on 22:41 - Nov 12 by Darran

If I remember correctly he named the baby after an Italian restaurant on Wind Street.

How is young pizza express getting on?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Giovanni Savarese ‘Open And Very Interested’ To Manage Swans ‘When Time Is on 22:47 - Nov 12 with 2879 viewsjack2jack

Giovanni Savarese ‘Open And Very Interested’ To Manage Swans ‘When Time Is on 22:46 - Nov 12 by Highjack

Giovanni Savarese ‘Open And Very Interested’ To Manage Swans ‘When Time Is on 22:54 - Nov 12 with 2843 viewsDarran

Giovanni Savarese ‘Open And Very Interested’ To Manage Swans ‘When Time Is on 22:46 - Nov 12 by Highjack

Haha.
He was a great poacher though. He scored a brilliant hat-trick away to Luton. We lost 5-3.

Giovanni Savarese ‘Open And Very Interested’ To Manage Swans ‘When Time Is on 13:59 - Nov 13 with 2217 viewswhiterock

Giovanni Savarese ‘Open And Very Interested’ To Manage Swans ‘When Time Is on 22:54 - Nov 12 by Darran

Haha.
He was a great poacher though. He scored a brilliant hat-trick away to Luton. We lost 5-3.

I've heard it on good authority that his coaching skills are very good in a Brendan sort of way, a peoples person, surely one to watch
Giovanni Savarese ‘Open And Very Interested’ To Manage Swans ‘When Time Is on 14:18 - Nov 13 with 2170 viewsoldcob

Brilliant.
Login to get fewer ads

Giovanni Savarese ‘Open And Very Interested’ To Manage Swans ‘When Time Is on 14:30 - Nov 13 with 2154 viewsDarran

I think it was Valentino or Valentine or summin like that.

Giovanni Savarese ‘Open And Very Interested’ To Manage Swans ‘When Time Is on 16:24 - Nov 13 with 1969 viewstrampie

Giovanni Savarese ‘Open And Very Interested’ To Manage Swans ‘When Time Is on 22:35 - Nov 12 by Darran

I read the first question and said fuçk it. He must be fuçking tripping.

I loved the bloke he was a lovely fella. We stayed in the same hotel as the team on the weekend after his baby was born and we went out shopping and the wife said we need to get a present for Gios baby.
Bought a big teddy and a card and when we got back to the hotel and asked Jason Price if Gio is about. Jason said he’s just gone up and he’s in room number whatever. I saw I’m not going up so my boy and Amy went up and knocked on his door and he opened it wearing Metrostars pyjamas.
He was over the moon with it and when he saw the wife and I at breakfast the following morning he couldn’t believe what we’d done.

Problem is here he didn’t give a shit about Swansea games when he was fuçking off to play for Venezuela. I know we were virtually relegated when we played Oldham at home and had to win to avoid the drop under Hollins but Savarese wasn’t there. He’d chosen to go play an international friendly instead.
FACT

Country first that is how it should be, he should be commended.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Giovanni Savarese ‘Open And Very Interested’ To Manage Swans ‘When Time Is on 16:33 - Nov 13 with 1949 viewsDarran

Giovanni Savarese ‘Open And Very Interested’ To Manage Swans ‘When Time Is on 16:24 - Nov 13 by trampie

Country first that is how it should be, he should be commended.

Go away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024