Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangel 10:15 - Nov 14 with 7477 viewsjack_lord

New captain

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Rangel on 10:18 - Nov 14 with 4854 viewsDarran

Nonsense.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Rangel on 10:20 - Nov 14 with 4850 viewsKGriz16

Congratulations Angel
Rangel on 10:22 - Nov 14 with 4842 viewstheloneranger

Rangel on 10:18 - Nov 14 by Darran

Nonsense.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/rangel-named-swans-skipper

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Rangel on 10:25 - Nov 14 with 4823 viewsDarran

Rangel on 10:22 - Nov 14 by theloneranger

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/rangel-named-swans-skipper

I know Butt and I’m saying it’s utter fuçking nonsense.

We make someone that’s never going to start the Captain.

Total nonsense.

Rangel on 10:28 - Nov 14 with 4805 viewsKGriz16

Rangel on 10:25 - Nov 14 by Darran

Total nonsense.

Club captain. He sets an example as a professional and probably helps PC out from time to time with players issues etc. Players will go to him for advice and the usual sort of stuff for problems.

Captain means an entirely new thing these days to what it used too, and I think Angel is the perfect candidate for someone you would use as a modern day club captain.
Rangel on 10:32 - Nov 14 with 4788 viewscontroversial_jack

Rangel on 10:28 - Nov 14 by KGriz16

Club captain. He sets an example as a professional and probably helps PC out from time to time with players issues etc. Players will go to him for advice and the usual sort of stuff for problems.

Captain means an entirely new thing these days to what it used too, and I think Angel is the perfect candidate for someone you would use as a modern day club captain.

A future manager too, when we are in the lower leagues
Rangel on 10:38 - Nov 14 with 4761 viewsLandore_Jack

Not sure whether to laugh or cry. We have a new captain which hardly plays first team football. FFS!

#backtojack

Rangel on 10:40 - Nov 14 with 4740 viewsMoscowJack

He's not TEAM captain, he is CLUB captain! It's entirely different.

Rangel will be the club captain and Fede or someone else will be team captain.

It makes absolute sense to have someone like Rangel be the role model and representative of the players to the coaches.....like Leon's done for years.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Login to get fewer ads

Rangel on 10:44 - Nov 14 with 4716 viewsLandore_Jack

Rangel on 10:40 - Nov 14 by MoscowJack

It makes absolute sense to have someone like Rangel be the role model and representative of the players to the coaches.....like Leon's done for years.

My mistake. I should have read the article!

#backtojack

Rangel on 10:47 - Nov 14 with 4690 viewsUppa_Swans

Rangel on 10:28 - Nov 14 by KGriz16

What you've described is essentially a coaching role to be honest.

Despite what some people claim, Britts being club captain in the same vein last year had absolutely no bearing on us staying up. Only the link-up between Sigurdsson and Llorente did.

The current team looks completely bereft of instruction, dynamism and motivation on the field which is why a captain that will actually play is paramount.
Rangel on 10:48 - Nov 14 with 4685 viewsJinxy

PC: "On occasions when he is not starting, I will look at the teamsheet and make a decision on who will lead the team that day.”

It's getting like junior football.

ps congrats Angel - right choice for club captain now in my view. It's just on the pitch that is the worry.
Rangel on 10:54 - Nov 14 with 4645 viewsDarran

Who they naming team captain if he’s not team captain then?

Rangel on 10:55 - Nov 14 with 4639 viewsFireboy2

Rangel on 10:48 - Nov 14 by Jinxy

PC: "On occasions when he is not starting, I will look at the teamsheet and make a decision on who will lead the team that day.”

It's getting like junior football.

ps congrats Angel - right choice for club captain now in my view. It's just on the pitch that is the worry.

We need more than one leader on the park

The problem is we don't seem to have anyone who can lead which is a worry and part of where we are in the table atm

Btw well done Angel perhaps this along with king Leon in at assistant coach could start a revival
Rangel on 11:03 - Nov 14 with 4606 viewsWarwickHunt

4 year contract extension.
Rangel on 11:05 - Nov 14 with 4591 viewsJango

May as well give it to Tate or trundle then. It’s a load of crap. The captain should be someone the players can turn to and be motivated by on the pitch. Leon can still do all those things and Curtis was someone the players could turn to off the pitch as well. The clubs a shambles
Rangel on 11:06 - Nov 14 with 4590 viewsNeath_Jack

Shirley its more of a player liaison officer, rather than a "captain" in the traditional sense.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Rangel on 11:11 - Nov 14 with 4560 viewsWarwickHunt

Rangel on 10:38 - Nov 14 by Landore_Jack

Not sure whether to laugh or cry. We have a new captain which hardly plays first team football. FFS!

Our captain doesn't play, our assistant coach doesn't coach, and our self-appointed DoF is a clueless fûcking moron who's bought more lemons than Delia Smith but still has an ego the size of Serbia .

What could possibly go wrong?
Rangel on 11:13 - Nov 14 with 4546 viewsJinxy

All those midfielders, and not one leader really. The only real candidates that play regularly don't have the qualities in my view - Fernandez and Fabianski too quiet, Mawson too inexperienced. Amazing how a player with leadership qualities (and maybe a gritty midfielder all rolled into one!) wasn't high on our summer shopping list. Ah well.

Edit: On that subject "Grit and Beauty" - we lack in grit but certainly have some beauties.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2017 11:18]
Rangel on 11:17 - Nov 14 with 4508 viewsSwanjaxs

I give up! We're a fùcking embarrassment, and to think we used to take the pìss outa that lot up the road about Tan!!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Rangel on 11:29 - Nov 14 with 4453 viewsWingstandwood

What Rangel is?...What he truly is? Really is?.... An exploited and expendable ‘hearts and minds’ ruse on aging and well past his best legs….. He is Jenkins, Yanks and sell-outs hidden agenda connivance tailored specifically for the utterly naive! A patsy parachuted in to bullsh@t gullible supporters that love mood-muzak. Supporters whom are susceptible/vulnerable to drowning in sentimental slush and memories utterly irrelevant and unhelpful to the clubs dire current predicament.

Yep…..I bet Jenkins and Co really think that will stop growing “Greedy bastards out of our club” anger and resentment. WAKEY! WAKEY! Nothing has changed except a few titles have been thrown around.

Argus!

Rangel on 11:30 - Nov 14 with 4444 viewslonglostjack

Bonkers

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Rangel on 11:44 - Nov 14 with 4385 viewswhoflungdung

A further insult to us all.

No doubt nice guy but one who should not even be registered as a player with us

Still, that applies to several but no names as not to upset

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Rangel on 11:53 - Nov 14 with 4340 viewslegoman

A nice honour for Angel imho. If some of the "players" we have had half the heart Angel has I'm sure we would not be in the cr*p we currently are.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Rangel on 12:12 - Nov 14 with 4263 viewslifelong

We need a proper captain on the pitch, a leader, one who will set an example to others and will stay on the pitch for 90 minutes.
Rangel on 12:15 - Nov 14 with 4253 viewsTheResurrection

Rangel on 10:25 - Nov 14 by Darran

Total nonsense.

Like we did with Monk and Williams?

But hey why waste an opportunity to be as negative as everyone else on here.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024