Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steps to Reform the Trust. 14:15 - Feb 23 with 6741 viewsTheResurrection

It's February going into March and it will soon be time for elections to the Trust Board once again.

I think it's fair to say the public perception of the Trust is probably at its lowest at this very moment in time with a string, of what looks like from the outside, calamitous failures over the last few years.

So what have we all done about this? It's fair to say we've done our fair share of moaning, on here in particular, but if we want change, what can we really do to effectthis.

There was hope with new faces joining the Trust Board that there would be some noticeable differences by now, but sadly, at least so far, that's far from the reality.

We all know Cudey and Lisa are good sorts and fair people. We thank them fully for stepping up and we know they'd offer something tangible and beneficial to the organisation.

But, is this enough? They've not been able to do anything about the latest farce the Trust has got itself into and from their careful posts on here they also seem too keen not to upset anyone over perhaps standing up and telling it like it is.

The majority rules mantra they've adopted isn't 'conducive to a fair and open Trust Board that we know are acting in our ibest nterests, as Chad pointed out earlier. The hard core of Trust people who should not be anywhere near the place due to the ridiculous amount of time already served, have got the place sewn up.

This needs to change. This needs to change right now.

These people are NOT the Trust, we all are,what every single Swans fan.

I implore the new Board members to make this stand right now and act decisively. It's time

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 14:22 - Feb 23 with 2312 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Stand for election Res

You’ll get my vote

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 14:41 - Feb 23 with 2291 viewsmax936

Trying to get any of them in the top positions, will never fall on their swords nor will anyone get them out, look how long it took to get Seb Blatter out of FIFA it feels like that with these useless articles.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 15:30 - Feb 23 with 2246 viewsTheResurrection

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 14:41 - Feb 23 by max936

Trying to get any of them in the top positions, will never fall on their swords nor will anyone get them out, look how long it took to get Seb Blatter out of FIFA it feels like that with these useless articles.

There's more than the Sepp Blatter's about them than meets the eye. Minus the alleged bungs, of course, well, at least we hope.

But if we all allow these dinosaurs to continue then we're all as much to blame as them, themselves

It needs more than elections. It needs to want to adopt transparency and that needs to happen now, before the elections.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 15:35 - Feb 23 with 2243 viewsDarran

Not enough people care.

End of (pointless) thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 16:12 - Feb 23 with 2193 viewsJackfath

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 15:35 - Feb 23 by Darran

Not enough people care.

It's a very good point. What was the turn out on one of the most important vote ever in the Trust's history?

Many don't even come on here. What other vehicles are there for the masses to get info?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 16:18 - Feb 23 with 2187 viewsswancity

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 15:35 - Feb 23 by Darran

Not enough people care.

That's exactly the type of useless comment we have come to expect from you though isn't it. Snide, bitchy, unhelpful, put downs without offering any solutions to anything.

The Trust needs a clear out from the top down. I'm not sure how to achieve that but I will not be interviewed by any of those useless clowns that's for certain. If there is a way to oust them as they've proven time and again that they aren't fit for purpose let's get on with it

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 16:20 - Feb 23 with 2181 viewsJackfath

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 16:18 - Feb 23 by swancity

That's exactly the type of useless comment we have come to expect from you though isn't it. Snide, bitchy, unhelpful, put downs without offering any solutions to anything.

The Trust needs a clear out from the top down. I'm not sure how to achieve that but I will not be interviewed by any of those useless clowns that's for certain. If there is a way to oust them as they've proven time and again that they aren't fit for purpose let's get on with it

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 16:22 - Feb 23 with 2168 viewsmax936

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 15:30 - Feb 23 by TheResurrection

There's more than the Sepp Blatter's about them than meets the eye. Minus the alleged bungs, of course, well, at least we hope.

But if we all allow these dinosaurs to continue then we're all as much to blame as them, themselves

It needs more than elections. It needs to want to adopt transparency and that needs to happen now, before the elections.

Won’t argue with that.

Login to get fewer ads

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 16:38 - Feb 23 with 2144 viewsdobjack2

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 15:30 - Feb 23 by TheResurrection

Don’t disagree however without a majority of the trust board agreeing unlikely to happen. Only way you’ll get change is at elections with candidates declaring what they stand for. The membership then have their opportunity.
Steps to Reform the Trust. on 16:47 - Feb 23 with 2124 viewsmax936

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 16:12 - Feb 23 by Jackfath

It's a very good point. What was the turn out on one of the most important vote ever in the Trust's history?

Many don't even come on here. What other vehicles are there for the masses to get info?

Flyers, the SCSA and Union tried, pity it was such a bad night weather wise, maybe they try again to try and force the Trust to change because change they need to and now!

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 16:50 - Feb 23 with 2118 viewsDarran

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 16:18 - Feb 23 by swancity

Are you a Trust member now then?

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 16:59 - Feb 23 with 2090 viewsswanforthemoney

When you write "Steps to Reform the Trust", do you mean this lot?:

Square dancing at the Meetings ?

I stand in the North Stand

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:14 - Feb 23 with 2058 viewsmax936

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 16:50 - Feb 23 by Darran

Are you a Trust member now then?

What does that matter lm not either, l would be if it meant anything as of now and until there’s change it’s a waste of a tenners worth of beer tokens.

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:17 - Feb 23 with 2052 viewsJackfath

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:14 - Feb 23 by max936

What does that matter lm not either, l would be if it meant anything as of now and until there’s change it’s a waste of a tenners worth of beer tokens.

How can you vote for a new regime if you're not a member?

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:21 - Feb 23 with 2040 viewsDarran

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:17 - Feb 23 by Jackfath

Innit? Some people are just so fuçking thick, they want change but won’t be able to vote and when nothing changes they’ll be wanting change again.

Seriously though everyone on here should be a member just to vote for The Res at the next election.
He’ll definitely get on if it’s anything to do with me because I’ll be getting everyone I know to vote for him,as long as they’re members of course.

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:25 - Feb 23 with 2028 viewsmax936

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:17 - Feb 23 by Jackfath

Well l can’t see the trust issuing a ballot to oust themselves can you? democratic they’re not, they’ve proved that surely, the wagging the dog beaut is a classic example of that.
Only way to do it is from the outside by creating enough pressure,ld have thought.

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:26 - Feb 23 with 2023 viewsJackfath

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:21 - Feb 23 by Darran

Innit? Some people are just so fuçking thick, they want change but won’t be able to vote and when nothing changes they’ll be wanting change again.

Seriously though everyone on here should be a member just to vote for The Res at the next election.
He’ll definitely get on if it’s anything to do with me because I’ll be getting everyone I know to vote for him,as long as they’re members of course.

I'm going to vote for him too. And Andrew and Lisa and any other person who actively engages with questions posed to them.

I would also vote for any of the current board if they were to come out and say what they stood for, what the believed in and where they think they could take the Trust in the future.

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:27 - Feb 23 with 2023 viewsDarran

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:25 - Feb 23 by max936

Well l can’t see the trust issuing a ballot to oust themselves can you? democratic they’re not, they’ve proved that surely, the wagging the dog beaut is a classic example of that.
Only way to do it is from the outside by creating enough pressure,ld have thought.

Are you being serious here Max?

Fuçking hell Dude have a lie down FFS.

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:35 - Feb 23 with 2003 viewsmax936

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:27 - Feb 23 by Darran

Are you being serious here Max?

Fuçking hell Dude have a lie down FFS.

Well can you see them balloting for their own removal, unless all posts (senior posts are included) are up for renewal, are they?

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:40 - Feb 23 with 1997 viewsDarran

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:35 - Feb 23 by max936

Well can you see them balloting for their own removal, unless all posts (senior posts are included) are up for renewal, are they?

Everyone one of them from the Chairman down can be voted off at the elections they hold every year and have held every year since the start.
If people can’t be arsed that ain’t their problem.

VOTE THE RES.

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:42 - Feb 23 with 1990 viewsDarran

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:40 - Feb 23 by Darran

Everyone one of them from the Chairman down can be voted off at the elections they hold every year and have held every year since the start.
If people can’t be arsed that ain’t their problem.

VOTE THE RES.

I think I’m right in saying that a Chairman (Parkhouse) was completely voted off the board in the past too.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 17:55]

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:47 - Feb 23 with 1977 viewsPhil_S

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:42 - Feb 23 by Darran

I think I’m right in saying that a Chairman (Parkhouse) was completely voted off the board in the past too.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 17:55]

Indeed he was
Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:48 - Feb 23 with 1972 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:21 - Feb 23 by Darran

Fair & very good point that

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:52 - Feb 23 with 1961 viewsBobby_Fischer

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:35 - Feb 23 by max936

i think it's called an election mate.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:54 - Feb 23 with 1959 viewsDarran

Steps to Reform the Trust. on 17:47 - Feb 23 by Phil_S

Indeed he was

I’m not often wrong Philip and thank you for confirming.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024