Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border 22:31 - Apr 7 with 2710 viewsbuilthjack

Around 120 were at the game today. Mostly kitted out in Swans stuff. They enjoyed.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border on 00:17 - Apr 8 with 2589 viewsowainglyndwr

Cool welcome every new supporter to the Jack army.
Were they also at the Ospreys last night (Friday )
Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border on 01:42 - Apr 8 with 2545 viewsGlyn1

What's the story? mg I didn't notice them in the queue at half time.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 1:45]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border on 08:24 - Apr 8 with 2418 viewsLoyal

Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border on 01:42 - Apr 8 by Glyn1

What's the story? mg I didn't notice them in the queue at half time.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 1:45]

They were in the queue to get out......

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border on 08:27 - Apr 8 with 2411 viewsFireboy2

Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border on 08:24 - Apr 8 by Loyal

They were in the queue to get out......

And the bellend stewards wouldnt let them out

Poor b@stards
Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border on 08:31 - Apr 8 with 2399 viewsswanforthemoney

Great to hear these supporters came over to the game and enjoyed it. I think we, the club and supporters, could do more to the ncourage this sort of thing.

I stand in the North Stand

Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border on 08:50 - Apr 8 with 2365 viewsbuilthjack

They knew all the songs too

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border on 09:34 - Apr 8 with 2282 viewsTheResurrection

So we are growing our worldwide following then....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border on 09:55 - Apr 8 with 2247 views3swan

Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border on 08:31 - Apr 8 by swanforthemoney

Great to hear these supporters came over to the game and enjoyed it. I think we, the club and supporters, could do more to the ncourage this sort of thing.

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2018/04/07/167434/

Good to see the initiative in 2010 has got stronger.
Login to get fewer ads

Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border on 10:22 - Apr 8 with 2210 viewsbuilthjack

Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border on 09:34 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

So we are growing our worldwide following then....

Thanks to Huw Cooze and Mr Sumbler's Trust
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 10:25]

Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border on 10:51 - Apr 8 with 2159 viewsjackharris

Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border on 00:17 - Apr 8 by owainglyndwr

Cool welcome every new supporter to the Jack army.
Were they also at the Ospreys last night (Friday )

They went to watch Cardiff lose to Wolverhampton on Friday night...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border on 10:53 - Apr 8 with 2151 viewsbuilthjack

Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border on 10:51 - Apr 8 by jackharris

They went to watch Cardiff lose to Wolverhampton on Friday night...

Hope they wore their Swans gear

Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border on 13:25 - Apr 8 with 2030 viewslonglostjack

Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border on 10:22 - Apr 8 by builthjack

Thanks to Huw Cooze and Mr Sumbler's Trust
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 10:25]

Nothing to do with them being convinced to make the trip by a grit and beauty hashtag then.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border on 13:43 - Apr 8 with 2015 viewsswanforthemoney

Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border on 09:55 - Apr 8 by 3swan

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2018/04/07/167434/

Good to see the initiative in 2010 has got stronger.

Thanks for the link. I like this sort of partnership. US sports fans are really loyal to their local clubs.i don’t see why we couldn’t be the default Premier League team for some of these places. We should be targeting and partnering with various cities and trying to grow relationships like that. Develop strong pockets of support in various places, rather than try for blanket coverage.

I stand in the North Stand

Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border on 19:38 - Apr 8 with 1869 viewsBarrySwan

The Badger state of Wisconsin is going to be disappointed that you have ceded the North Milwaukee area to Minnesota.
Fans from North Shore on the Minnesota/Canadian border on 21:49 - Apr 8 with 1726 viewsdonnybackspin

Great bunch went on the piss with them when swans went on a summer tour out in the USA a few seasons ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024