Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together 17:03 - Jun 14 with 2527 viewsmoonie

Nauseating sight and shows how corrupt decision was to give a World Cup to this filthy court country .

Next one to Qatar .

This is football s future? Count me out

Frankly, I'm in no way arsed about who wins this fetid feast of football
Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 17:05 - Jun 14 with 2512 viewsomarjack

Moonie is a c*nt but he's kind of right here.

Sh!tty tournament and atmosphere. And don't remind me of Qatar. it'll bring me shame.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 17:08 - Jun 14 with 2492 viewsDarran

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 17:05 - Jun 14 by omarjack

Moonie is a c*nt but he's kind of right here.

Sh!tty tournament and atmosphere. And don't remind me of Qatar. it'll bring me shame.

I concur. (on all points)

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 17:13 - Jun 14 with 2493 viewsmoonie

Doesn't look good though does it,jokes aside

Imagine it in Qatar
Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 17:14 - Jun 14 with 2477 viewsJackfath

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 17:13 - Jun 14 by moonie

Doesn't look good though does it,jokes aside

Imagine it in Qatar

You play the qatar don't you?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 17:15 - Jun 14 with 2463 viewsDarran

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 17:14 - Jun 14 by Jackfath

He plays it to cuddly toys. I’ve got pictures that I nicked off his Facebook.

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 17:17 - Jun 14 with 2464 viewsJackfath

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 17:15 - Jun 14 by Darran

He plays it to cuddly toys. I’ve got pictures that I nicked off his Facebook.

Post it up or it's not true.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 17:18 - Jun 14 with 2451 viewsDarran

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 17:17 - Jun 14 by Jackfath

Post it up or it's not true.

Nah I’d better not his bum chum Bonehead might ban me. I’ll PM it to you.

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 17:29 - Jun 14 with 2422 viewssainthelens

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 17:14 - Jun 14 by Jackfath

Sudafed just as good.
Login to get fewer ads

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 17:35 - Jun 14 with 2389 viewsJackfath

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 17:18 - Jun 14 by Darran

Nah I’d better not his bum chum Bonehead might ban me. I’ll PM it to you.

He wants to watch that Swan doesn't peck him in his privates, or shit in his qatar.

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 17:43 - Jun 14 with 2351 viewsDarran

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 17:35 - Jun 14 by Jackfath

He wants to watch that Swan doesn't peck him in his privates, or shit in his qatar.

Exactly it’s a nasty looking bugger too.

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 17:48 - Jun 14 with 2346 viewsmoonie

Just realised I've more posters on ignore than not .
I'm able to fill in the gaps though mainly as its repetitive .
Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 18:30 - Jun 14 with 2287 viewsHighjack

I read somewhere that putin doesn’t like being filmed standing next to people because it highlights how much of a midget he is. Therefore you usually see him sitting, or if he’s standing he’s on his own.

Even his bodyguards are really short to make him look bigger in comparison.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 18:41 - Jun 14 with 2268 viewsLoyal

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 18:30 - Jun 14 by Highjack

I read somewhere that putin doesn’t like being filmed standing next to people because it highlights how much of a midget he is. Therefore you usually see him sitting, or if he’s standing he’s on his own.

Even his bodyguards are really short to make him look bigger in comparison.

His cock is massive mind.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 18:47 - Jun 14 with 2260 viewsjackal

Both tournaments are bent and we all know it. And still they go on.

Still, we've sent Robbie Williams to sing for them, so they've had to suffer.
Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 21:43 - Jun 14 with 2103 viewspikeypaul

It's crazy how the myth of Putin being an Olympic level champion judo expert has spread.

His main judo awards have been in the last 15 years (he's 66 now) whilst in charge of Russia and they are just honoury awards.

I always laugh when you here the myth of Bobby Sullivan Bonnie Tyler's bloke taking on Putin in the 68 or 72 olympics yes Sullivan was there but Putin got nowhere near Olympic standard.

And that myth is often said by Sullivan himself.

A top level Judo champion has been on record to state that there is no video proof Putin is an expert at all saying when he watched the PR clips it's clear the opponent is taking a dive.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 21:52 - Jun 14 with 2082 viewsDarran

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 21:43 - Jun 14 by pikeypaul

It's crazy how the myth of Putin being an Olympic level champion judo expert has spread.

His main judo awards have been in the last 15 years (he's 66 now) whilst in charge of Russia and they are just honoury awards.

I always laugh when you here the myth of Bobby Sullivan Bonnie Tyler's bloke taking on Putin in the 68 or 72 olympics yes Sullivan was there but Putin got nowhere near Olympic standard.

And that myth is often said by Sullivan himself.

A top level Judo champion has been on record to state that there is no video proof Putin is an expert at all saying when he watched the PR clips it's clear the opponent is taking a dive.

lol

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 22:13 - Jun 14 with 2063 viewsBadlands

No fan of Putin who has been pulling the far right agenda across the world but ...
Russia was playing Saudi Arabia in the first game of the World Cup so what is odd about FIFA president Gianni Infantino and Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia sitting with the President of Russia?

PS Moonie
Saudi Arabia and Qatar are different countries and are currently as close politically as Israel and Palestine.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 22:20]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 22:17 - Jun 14 with 2053 viewslonglostjack

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 22:13 - Jun 14 by Badlands

No fan of Putin who has been pulling the far right agenda across the world but ...
Russia was playing Saudi Arabia in the first game of the World Cup so what is odd about FIFA president Gianni Infantino and Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia sitting with the President of Russia?

PS Moonie
Saudi Arabia and Qatar are different countries and are currently as close politically as Israel and Palestine.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 22:20]

Sepp Blatter was missing ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 22:59 - Jun 14 with 2005 viewsmoonie

That apply to human rights
Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 12:09 - Jun 15 with 1817 viewsBadlands

Watching Vlad and the Sheik sitting together on 18:47 - Jun 14 by jackal

Both tournaments are bent and we all know it. And still they go on.

Still, we've sent Robbie Williams to sing for them, so they've had to suffer.

They were all at it -
'The England 2018 World Cup bid team was found to have "accommodated or at least attempted to satisfy the improper request" of Fifa executive committee members, including former Fifa vice-president Jack Warner, by the Garcia report.

Fifa's long-awaited report into the 2018 and 2022 World Cup bidding process was published by football's world governing body on Tuesday, and identified "conduct by England 2018 that may not have met the standards set out in the FCE (Fifa code of ethics) or the bid rules".

The report also examines a discussion of vote "collusion" between England and South Korea during a meeting at which Prince William and former Prime Minister David Cameron, both part of the England 2018's lobbying party, were present'

'[England 2018's] culpability is mitigated by the fact that these issues were uncovered largely as a result of its co-operation'
Garcia report

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024