Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Byram 22:00 - Jun 26 with 3831 viewsalibaba

Coming to us on loan for season as part of Mawson deal. Heard it here first.
Sam Byram on 22:06 - Jun 26 with 3774 viewspencoedjack

Thought he’d been loaned to Forest
Sam Byram on 22:07 - Jun 26 with 3768 viewsomarjack

Well f*ck but that does sound realistic.

Isn't he always injured though?

I hope we won't keep doing these stupid deals for overpriced w@nk English players and start looking for cheaper alternatives from abroad.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Sam Byram on 22:08 - Jun 26 with 3752 viewsWhiterockin

Was in the news today the WHU wanted him to go on loan to a Championship side for a season long loan. Are you putting 2 and 2 together. Why do we need him when we have Roberts at right back (and Naughton is still here).
Sam Byram on 22:10 - Jun 26 with 3730 viewshobo

I don't see how taking a player of theirs on loan will all of a sudden help them afford Mawson. It would take what...£250k off the transfer fee? Non story
Sam Byram on 22:41 - Jun 26 with 3548 viewsjasper_T

He's crocked. No thanks.
Sam Byram on 06:58 - Jun 28 with 2913 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Coming to us on loan for season as part of Mawson deal. Heard it here first.

Tell them no chance - Buy him or move on, we don't need there cast offs we need a team spirit and to get players we actually want and enquire about.
Sam Byram on 07:26 - Jun 28 with 2862 viewsThornburyswan

Sam Byram on 22:10 - Jun 26 by hobo

I don't see how taking a player of theirs on loan will all of a sudden help them afford Mawson. It would take what...£250k off the transfer fee? Non story

No clue if this story has any legs but suspect the Hammers see him worth a tad more than £250K despite his recent injury record - they paid best part of £4M 2 years ago when he was England U21 level.

Youngish fullback with a point to prove, IF we can be convinced on his fitness it would get my vote.
Sam Byram on 07:29 - Jun 28 with 2853 viewsmagicdaps10

Is he not joining Notts Forest?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Sam Byram on 07:41 - Jun 28 with 2816 views34dfgdf54

Would be happy with that to be honest. Played well for Leeds at this level, have to keep fingers crossed for him staying fit though.
Sam Byram on 09:30 - Jun 28 with 2597 viewsDrGonzo

Why we would take a premier league cast off when we have Connor Roberts here is beyond me.
Sam Byram on 09:40 - Jun 28 with 2557 viewsomarjack

Sam Byram on 09:30 - Jun 28 by DrGonzo

Why we would take a premier league cast off when we have Connor Roberts here is beyond me.

Agreed. For the first time in forever, RB is not a priority position to strengthen with Roberts and Naughton being good at a championship level at least.

Sam Byram will only draw unnecessary wages playing in a position where we already have 2 fit senior players. Not to forget his injury record is awful. Imo we should never consider buying crooked players ever again after what happened with Bony.

For example, I would have liked us to perhaps get Abel Hernandez as he's available for free. But he's been injured for 40% of his career ffs..he's not worth the wages and the trouble.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Sam Byram on 10:30 - Jun 28 with 2455 viewsawayjack

Sam Byram on 09:30 - Jun 28 by DrGonzo

Yup. We have enough injury prone players in said so why waste wages on player no better than what we already have.
Sam Byram on 10:51 - Jun 28 with 2408 viewsSwansea93

Doesn't Potter play with wingbacks? So Connor and Sam could play the same time if Naughton is to leave.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Sam Byram on 10:53 - Jun 28 with 2400 viewsJoshTheJack

Sam Byram on 10:51 - Jun 28 by Swansea93

Doesn't Potter play with wingbacks? So Connor and Sam could play the same time if Naughton is to leave.

Both RBs or RWBs.I'd prefer to give Connor his chance.
Sam Byram on 10:55 - Jun 28 with 2394 viewsSwansea93

Sam Byram on 10:53 - Jun 28 by JoshTheJack

Both RBs or RWBs.I'd prefer to give Connor his chance.

Yeah, I hope Roberts starts for us next season, could do well.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Sam Byram on 12:28 - Jun 28 with 2258 viewsFlashberryjack

If he does come here I hope he's a lot better than the last Sam to join us.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Sam Byram on 13:15 - Jun 28 with 2167 viewshobo

Sam Byram on 07:26 - Jun 28 by Thornburyswan

No clue if this story has any legs but suspect the Hammers see him worth a tad more than £250K despite his recent injury record - they paid best part of £4M 2 years ago when he was England U21 level.

Youngish fullback with a point to prove, IF we can be convinced on his fitness it would get my vote.

The original post said it would be on loan. I imagine 250k would be an approximate loan fee
Sam Byram on 13:19 - Jun 28 with 2155 viewspencoedjack

Naughton is leaving?

Great news who the fuk is buying him?
Sam Byram on 13:53 - Jun 28 with 2078 viewsDyfnant

Roberts was rubbish as a wing back last season. Maybe ok as a fullback but unless he gains a bit of pace and ability to get beyond the defender he’s no good as wing back

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Sam Byram on 14:13 - Jun 28 with 2038 viewsjasper_T

Sam Byram on 13:53 - Jun 28 by Dyfnant

Roberts was rubbish as a wing back last season. Maybe ok as a fullback but unless he gains a bit of pace and ability to get beyond the defender he’s no good as wing back

He's not a dribbler looking to take people on but he got forward a lot more for the u23s and Yeovil, and in his first appearance in the cup. Making smart runs in behind defences is a big part of his game but Carvalhal's tactics seemed to have him tethered to the halfway line.
Sam Byram on 14:53 - Jun 28 with 1970 viewsDyfnant

Sam Byram on 14:13 - Jun 28 by jasper_T

He's not a dribbler looking to take people on but he got forward a lot more for the u23s and Yeovil, and in his first appearance in the cup. Making smart runs in behind defences is a big part of his game but Carvalhal's tactics seemed to have him tethered to the halfway line.

Good news, look forward to seeing if he can step up as a proper wing back. Been boring watching our fullbacks and wingers with the handbrakes on.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024