Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? 18:11 - Sep 24 with 1641 viewsomarjack

I haven't seen them/him for a while.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2018 18:11]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 20:15 - Sep 24 with 1586 viewsbuilthjack

They/he were last seen going in Sports Direct to look for mountain walking shoes and a rucksack.
They/he has the bug.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 20:29 - Sep 24 with 1562 viewsCatullus

Gone back to Niburu not to be seen for another 4,666 years when they return to destroy us all......or maybe on their/her/his hols?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 20:51 - Sep 24 with 1535 viewspikeypaul

He can’t get to his pc since he’s firmly lodged up Huw Jenkins arse.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 21:36 - Sep 24 with 1495 viewsHighjack

I heard e20 was last seen gagging on Linda McCartney’s sausage.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 22:01 - Sep 24 with 1457 viewsJack_Meoff

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 20:29 - Sep 24 by Catullus

Gone back to Niburu not to be seen for another 4,666 years when they return to destroy us all......or maybe on their/her/his hols?

He'll return soon with his new username Anun Nakki...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 14:10 - Sep 25 with 1283 viewsMo_Wives

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 20:29 - Sep 24 by Catullus

Objection, your honour.

Can the record please show that Nibiru is not a 12th planet way out beyond Pluto with a 4000 year cycle. At least not according to the actual Sumerian texts any way.

Thank you, your honour...as you were.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 14:12 - Sep 25 with 1279 viewsMo_Wives

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 22:01 - Sep 24 by Jack_Meoff

He'll return soon with his new username Anun Nakki...

Oh, and can the record also show that the Anunnaki had no interest in mining gold, just in case that comes up.

Thank you, your honour...as you were.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 14:13 - Sep 25 with 1275 viewsMo_Wives

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 21:36 - Sep 24 by Highjack

I heard e20 was last seen gagging on Linda McCartney’s sausage.

Better than Heather Mills leg.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 16:59 - Sep 25 with 1189 viewsMrSwerve

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 14:13 - Sep 25 by Mo_Wives

They probably taste the same.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 03:04 - Sep 26 with 1053 viewsMo_Wives

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 16:59 - Sep 25 by MrSwerve

They probably taste the same.

Tasting Heather Mills?

That reminds me, did you know that before Paul McCartney proposed to her he went down on one knee?...One knee then returned the favour and went down on Paul.

Coat?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 23:12 - Sep 26 with 936 viewsEU5Makaveli

Apparently the Res has had a rebrand on here. Don’t shoot the messenger🤷‍♂️
Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 23:15 - Sep 26 with 934 viewsomarjack

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 23:12 - Sep 26 by EU5Makaveli

Apparently the Res has had a rebrand on here. Don’t shoot the messenger🤷‍♂️

Is he the 2econd Coming guy by any chance? I don't think so. That new guy is even a bigger fool.

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 23:17 - Sep 26 with 925 viewsEU5Makaveli

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 23:15 - Sep 26 by omarjack

Is he the 2econd Coming guy by any chance? I don't think so. That new guy is even a bigger fool.

Allegedly
Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 14:32 - Sep 27 with 864 viewsHighjack

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 14:13 - Sep 25 by Mo_Wives

Well you have to be careful when eating heather mills leg. Her prosthetic one is fine to eat as it is made out of wood and as all humans are herbivores and wood is a plant it’s fine. But her real leg that’s attached to her full time is made out of meat and is therefore instantly poisonous to any living human.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 14:59 - Sep 27 with 853 views_

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 23:17 - Sep 26 by EU5Makaveli

Allegedly

I've met the Res and you won't find a nicer guy on this planet.

True gent and top, top man.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 22:52 - Sep 27 with 732 viewsDJack

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 14:59 - Sep 27 by _

That made me smile.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 22:56 - Sep 27 with 730 viewsomarjack

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 14:59 - Sep 27 by _

You've met him in the mirror I suppose.

Did the Resurrection/E20Jack go back to their/his planet? on 00:43 - Sep 28 with 697 viewsswan65split

well the forums dying a death as its me me me all the way, !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024