Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most overrated player in premiership? 21:14 - Sep 26 with 6527 viewspikeypaul

Opinions please.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Most overrated player in premiership? on 21:19 - Sep 26 with 3530 viewspencoedjack

Junior Hoilett
Most overrated player in premiership? on 21:23 - Sep 26 with 3510 viewsDr_Winston

Most overrated player in premiership? on 21:19 - Sep 26 by pencoedjack

Junior Hoilett

Did anyone (apart from Cardiff fans) ever rate him?

As far as we go it was Rooney. Rarely did anything worth praising against us.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Most overrated player in premiership? on 21:26 - Sep 26 with 3494 viewsjack2jack

Pogba!
Most overrated player in premiership? on 21:28 - Sep 26 with 3482 viewsRancid

Alexis Sanchez and Ozil
Most overrated player in premiership? on 21:31 - Sep 26 with 3476 views34dfgdf54

Aaron Ramsey
Most overrated player in premiership? on 21:40 - Sep 26 with 3436 viewsGreekSwan

90% of them
Most overrated player in premiership? on 22:00 - Sep 26 with 3381 viewsJango

The way the scouse fans went on about Keita for a year I was expecting huge things. He’s been garbage so far.
Most overrated player in premiership? on 22:02 - Sep 26 with 3371 viewsRancid

I don't get Jordan Henderson either
Login to get fewer ads

Most overrated player in premiership? on 22:03 - Sep 26 with 3366 viewspikeypaul

Morata for me

Keep the scum players out of it please since I know no one that rates any of them.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Most overrated player in premiership? on 22:07 - Sep 26 with 3358 viewsJonTheJack

Most overrated player in premiership? on 21:23 - Sep 26 by Dr_Winston

Did anyone (apart from Cardiff fans) ever rate him?

As far as we go it was Rooney. Rarely did anything worth praising against us.

Wow.
Most overrated player in premiership? on 22:09 - Sep 26 with 3347 viewsDr_Winston

Most overrated player in premiership? on 22:07 - Sep 26 by JonTheJack

Wow.

Which bit are you wowing?

The Junior Hoilett bit or the "Rooney was basically always shite against us" bit? If it's the latter it's hard to imagine anyone other than a plastic United fan disagreeing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Most overrated player in premiership? on 22:18 - Sep 26 with 3322 viewsRancid

Rooney absolutely.Good player but never worthy of breaking Bobby Charltons England goals record.

Check out who he scored against.Brilliant against Lithuania and Moldova.
Most overrated player in premiership? on 22:28 - Sep 26 with 3300 viewsJonTheJack

Well, obviously the Rooney bit. Was hoping you would have realised how silly the statement was when I saw you had replied.

He has been one of the Premier League all time greats, and played a part in the games where Utd held us at arms length.

He's scored against us, assisted against us. So I really struggle to see how you can say he's done nothing worth any praise. Thought I'd present something to job your memory.

We've played some utter tosh while we were in the Premier League. Rooney isn't even worth a thought in that bracket.
Most overrated player in premiership? on 22:32 - Sep 26 with 3287 viewsnantywatcher

Most overrated player in premiership? on 22:28 - Sep 26 by JonTheJack

Well, obviously the Rooney bit. Was hoping you would have realised how silly the statement was when I saw you had replied.

He has been one of the Premier League all time greats, and played a part in the games where Utd held us at arms length.

He's scored against us, assisted against us. So I really struggle to see how you can say he's done nothing worth any praise. Thought I'd present something to job your memory.

We've played some utter tosh while we were in the Premier League. Rooney isn't even worth a thought in that bracket.

He was dire every time he played against, a solitary goal he poked in from 2 metres. DW is on the money with that comment.
Most overrated player in premiership? on 22:32 - Sep 26 with 3286 viewscmajack

Jordan ayew. Really thinks he's the bees knees , but just basically an average championship player.
Most overrated player in premiership? on 22:36 - Sep 26 with 3272 viewsJonTheJack

Most overrated player in premiership? on 22:32 - Sep 26 by nantywatcher

He was dire every time he played against, a solitary goal he poked in from 2 metres. DW is on the money with that comment.

It wasn't the only goal he scored against us.
Most overrated player in premiership? on 22:36 - Sep 26 with 3271 viewsdobjack2

Pogba, lallana, Henderson.

I’ll add sterling as well as he can look good alongside the Man City superstars but so could a lot of other players.
Most overrated player in premiership? on 23:10 - Sep 26 with 3210 viewsomarjack

For those who are saying Ozil, Henderson, Sanchez and Morata..some of them were highly rated at one point. But not anymore. Calling them "overrated" at this point of their careers is ridiculous.

Anyway, to answer the question..I'd say Alli, Pogba, Maguire, Dier and Kante (I know I'll be criticised for this, but every time I've seen him play for Chelsea he's been practically invisible) are very overrated.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Most overrated player in premiership? on 23:15 - Sep 26 with 3203 viewsEU5Makaveli

Mustafi or Benteke imo
Most overrated player in premiership? on 23:19 - Sep 26 with 3187 viewsomarjack

Most overrated player in premiership? on 23:15 - Sep 26 by EU5Makaveli

Mustafi or Benteke imo

FFS who rates either of these guys? Both of them are overpaid clowns and everybody knows it by now.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Most overrated player in premiership? on 23:20 - Sep 26 with 3187 viewsairedale

20 clubs, 25 players in each, 500 players. Tough question.
Most overrated player in premiership? on 23:27 - Sep 26 with 3172 viewsploppy

Gylfi
Most overrated player in premiership? on 23:31 - Sep 26 with 3163 viewsEU5Makaveli

Most overrated player in premiership? on 23:19 - Sep 26 by omarjack

FFS who rates either of these guys? Both of them are overpaid clowns and everybody knows it by now.

Both start nearly every game for their clubs, someone must rate them🐸☕️
Most overrated player in premiership? on 23:32 - Sep 26 with 3160 viewsploppy

Lukaku
Most overrated player in premiership? on 23:56 - Sep 26 with 3124 viewsDewi1jack

Any young English player the pundits rate as "the next Hoddle/ Waddle/ Gascoigne/ the next big thing to breakthrough"

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024