Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are the best "Number 2's" never to make No.1? 15:06 - Feb 2 with 956 viewsdickythorpe

Mentioned marillion's Kayleigh from April 1985 earlier in another thread got me thinking.
Vienna was a famous one kept off by a novelty song by Joe Dulce.
What are the best "Number 2's" never to make No.1? on 15:06 - Feb 2 with 954 viewsdickythorpe

https://www.nme.com/photos/35-amazing-number-two-singles-which-were-scandalously
What are the best "Number 2's" never to make No.1? on 15:07 - Feb 2 with 949 viewsWxmJax

It means nothing to me

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

What are the best on 15:28 - Feb 2 with 920 viewsLohengrin

What are the best "Number 2's" never to make No.1? on 15:07 - Feb 2 by WxmJax

It means nothing to me

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

What are the best "Number 2's" never to make No.1? on 16:01 - Feb 2 with 880 viewsHighjack

Alan Tate

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What are the best "Number 2's" never to make No.1? on 16:22 - Feb 2 with 864 viewsBloodyhills

There are some cracking tracks in the NME article.

Pulp - Common People
Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony

...are a couple of my favourites.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

What are the best "Number 2's" never to make No.1? on 19:18 - Feb 5 with 661 viewsTenbySwan

I'm surprised American Pie by Don McLean isn't on there. Surely one of the biggest ever number 2s
What are the best "Number 2's" never to make No.1? on 19:46 - Feb 5 with 629 viewsdickythorpe

What are the best "Number 2's" never to make No.1? on 19:18 - Feb 5 by TenbySwan

I'm surprised American Pie by Don McLean isn't on there. Surely one of the biggest ever number 2s

A song that gets on your nerves eventually.
What are the best on 20:12 - Feb 5 with 597 viewsMuteswan

What are the best "Number 2's" never to make No.1? on 15:07 - Feb 2 by WxmJax

It means nothing to me

Number 2’s meant something very different to me when I was a kid! 🙄
Login to get fewer ads

What are the best "Number 2's" never to make No.1? on 20:21 - Feb 5 with 587 viewsWxmJax

What are the best "Number 2's" never to make No.1? on 19:18 - Feb 5 by TenbySwan

Perhaps they're using the NME charts rather than the Beeb's BMRB offering. If not, the writer is crap.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

What are the best "Number 2's" never to make No.1? on 20:24 - Feb 5 with 584 viewsWarwickHunt

What are the best "Number 2's" never to make No.1? on 19:46 - Feb 5 by dickythorpe

A song that gets on your nerves eventually.

Unlike Kayleigh which gets on my nerves after about 4 bars.
What are the best "Number 2's" never to make No.1? on 20:31 - Feb 5 with 572 viewsDafyddHuw

The Res is the biggest no. 2 by a mile
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024