Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around 09:23 - Feb 21 with 4024 viewsswancity

The Club apparently ? A long way to go but a step in the right direction...

What’s the latest news re Legal proceedings ?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 12:34 - Feb 21 with 2995 viewsJonathans_coat

Not sure if it’s a better atmosphere or not. Not sure a “Better atmosphere” can even be defined to anything tangible or measurable?

But what I do know, is that it was impossible for the club/trust/fans to move on from the negativity and the bad feeling surrounding the sale of the club, while he was stil chairman. His presence had become toxic.

I’m not saying we have, or will move on in the short term. But at least now we have a chance to do so.
Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 13:07 - Feb 21 with 2884 viewswaynekerr55

One thing's for certain, at least he wont be using lines such as "going on loan is to toughen up and you're tough enough" to youth players.

Thank fûck he's gone. Good fúcking riddance

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 14:39 - Feb 21 with 2687 viewsjasper_T

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 13:07 - Feb 21 by waynekerr55

One thing's for certain, at least he wont be using lines such as "going on loan is to toughen up and you're tough enough" to youth players.

Thank fûck he's gone. Good fúcking riddance

Good policy for roofing tools, not so much development players imo.
Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 16:48 - Feb 21 with 2503 viewsSgorioFruit

HJ the man that took the swans from tears to glory and then quick as a flash took the swans down to being right old shambles of a club.

Good riddance

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 20:42 - Feb 21 with 2101 viewsLuther27

Let's revisit this post at the end of the transfer window eh.....
Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 20:49 - Feb 21 with 2074 viewsGaryjack

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 20:42 - Feb 21 by Luther27

Let's revisit this post at the end of the transfer window eh.....

Ugh? No. Let people discuss how they see things now, and then maybe discuss it again after the summer transfer window eh.... What a strange post!
Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 21:05 - Feb 21 with 2011 viewsLeonWasGod

Do you mean you’ve heard there’s a better atmosphere in the club or just feel it’s better amongst the fans?
Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 21:16 - Feb 21 with 1971 viewsGaryjack

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 21:05 - Feb 21 by LeonWasGod

Do you mean you’ve heard there’s a better atmosphere in the club or just feel it’s better amongst the fans?

If that's directed at the OP, then i believe he means within the club and among the staff in general. From what iv'e heard Jenkins ruled with an iron fist, and was hated by the day to day staff. Can't speak for the players though.
Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 21:18 - Feb 21 with 1956 viewsLuther27

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 20:49 - Feb 21 by Garyjack

Ugh? No. Let people discuss how they see things now, and then maybe discuss it again after the summer transfer window eh.... What a strange post!

Dan James...
Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 21:32 - Feb 21 with 1911 views34dfgdf54

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 21:16 - Feb 21 by Garyjack

If that's directed at the OP, then i believe he means within the club and among the staff in general. From what iv'e heard Jenkins ruled with an iron fist, and was hated by the day to day staff. Can't speak for the players though.

Heard earlier that the Yanks still wanted him to stay. Which doesn’t really make sense considering their statement after his resignation.
Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 21:45 - Feb 21 with 1881 viewsLuther27

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 21:32 - Feb 21 by 34dfgdf54

Heard earlier that the Yanks still wanted him to stay. Which doesn’t really make sense considering their statement after his resignation.

It makes sense because it shows they've not got a clue how to run a football club. It hits home when DJ makes a mockery in one game about his proposed loan move. I've worked for Yank companies and they know everything....but they also need someone to tell them when they're making a rip roaring fck of it. Now they are exposed....no new DOF....no news of their collaboration with the trust...and Pearlman?.....do me a favour.....
Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 21:54 - Feb 21 with 1860 viewsNeathJack

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 21:45 - Feb 21 by Luther27

It makes sense because it shows they've not got a clue how to run a football club. It hits home when DJ makes a mockery in one game about his proposed loan move. I've worked for Yank companies and they know everything....but they also need someone to tell them when they're making a rip roaring fck of it. Now they are exposed....no new DOF....no news of their collaboration with the trust...and Pearlman?.....do me a favour.....

Aye, because Gonzo has been the epitome of success over the last few years.

Turn it in ffs.
Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 22:00 - Feb 21 with 1845 viewsLeonWasGod

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 21:16 - Feb 21 by Garyjack

Yes it was, and yes thanks that’s what I was trying to find out. Cheers.
Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 22:09 - Feb 21 with 1811 viewsLuther27

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 21:54 - Feb 21 by NeathJack

Aye, because Gonzo has been the epitome of success over the last few years.

Turn it in ffs.

Ok...so what's your answer?...who's going to fill his boots?...who's going to buy the club?...I've not heard one fkn suggestion...not one fkn name on this site for over three fkn years...just moans, vile abuse and not one fkn genuine option to what we as fans want.I am really pissed off with not hearing anything positive other than fkn negativity here...what's your answer?
Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 22:11 - Feb 21 with 1804 viewsLuther27

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 14:39 - Feb 21 by jasper_T

Good policy for roofing tools, not so much development players imo.

Matt Grimes did ok. Came back a man.
Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 22:33 - Feb 21 with 1757 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 22:09 - Feb 21 by Luther27

Ok...so what's your answer?...who's going to fill his boots?...who's going to buy the club?...I've not heard one fkn suggestion...not one fkn name on this site for over three fkn years...just moans, vile abuse and not one fkn genuine option to what we as fans want.I am really pissed off with not hearing anything positive other than fkn negativity here...what's your answer?

A traffic cone would do a better job than that fúcking idiot did post Laudrup

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 22:34 - Feb 21 with 1752 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 22:11 - Feb 21 by Luther27

Matt Grimes did ok. Came back a man.

I think you missed the point of what Jasper was saying

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 22:38 - Feb 21 with 1732 viewsLuther27

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 22:34 - Feb 21 by waynekerr55

I think you missed the point of what Jasper was saying

Point taken now I've re read it. However I have issues with the traffic cone...
Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 22:43 - Feb 21 with 1717 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 22:38 - Feb 21 by Luther27

Point taken now I've re read it. However I have issues with the traffic cone...

Yes, I know my response was facetious to put it politely. Are the Americans clueless? It seems that way, but who was responsible for (a) allowing the wage bill to spiral out of control and (b) sold to them?

I think you know the answer

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 23:07 - Feb 21 with 1673 viewsLuther27

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 22:43 - Feb 21 by waynekerr55

Yes, I know my response was facetious to put it politely. Are the Americans clueless? It seems that way, but who was responsible for (a) allowing the wage bill to spiral out of control and (b) sold to them?

I think you know the answer

I do....the chosen land...Premier League where a one legged blind player could earn a fortune. Example is Fulham spending circa £100 million...destroyed the team that got them there and they are coming down with a big bump financially.
For us it got desperate to stay in the promised land...and anyone of us in that position would have gambled to stay there. Did we have the right players?....no..we got relegated. But then you have to remember the likes of Calvahal stating we couldn't get the players to come to Swansea....two refusals from Athletico players and God knows who else. So...here we are today with the spine of our team who are academy players....set up by HJ and doing ok...and in the quarter finals of the FA cup. Fck the Premiership ...for now.
Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 05:53 - Feb 22 with 1440 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 22:09 - Feb 21 by Luther27

Somebody who hasn’t run a roofing suppliers in to the ground? Someone who can buy a player that the manager actually wants? And who can fit the team and not spend 15 million on someone who may play 3 times before being sent out on loan with us picking up a hefty wage bill into the bargain?

Turn it in FFS

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 06:31 - Feb 22 with 1403 viewsGlastonbury

How can U feel it’s a better atmosphere? Is it cos they haven’t sung the ‘ greedy bastard’s ‘ song for a while ? Is the pub u go in less hostile since he’s gone ? Do u sit close to him and it’s now Nic everyone happy ‘.

It’s not a go at you. I’m just wondering how u define its ‘ better atmosphere around ‘.

I mean results can help with that too.
Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 06:35 - Feb 22 with 1395 viewsGlastonbury

I mean unless u work at the Liberty then what ur saying has no foundation. And having a friend working there is not the same .
Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 07:46 - Feb 22 with 1317 views34dfgdf54

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 06:31 - Feb 22 by Glastonbury

How can U feel it’s a better atmosphere? Is it cos they haven’t sung the ‘ greedy bastard’s ‘ song for a while ? Is the pub u go in less hostile since he’s gone ? Do u sit close to him and it’s now Nic everyone happy ‘.

It’s not a go at you. I’m just wondering how u define its ‘ better atmosphere around ‘.

I mean results can help with that too.

I think he meant in the day to day running of the club rather than match day atmosphere.
Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 08:54 - Feb 22 with 1252 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins Gone - Better Atmosphere Around on 23:07 - Feb 21 by Luther27

I do....the chosen land...Premier League where a one legged blind player could earn a fortune. Example is Fulham spending circa £100 million...destroyed the team that got them there and they are coming down with a big bump financially.
For us it got desperate to stay in the promised land...and anyone of us in that position would have gambled to stay there. Did we have the right players?....no..we got relegated. But then you have to remember the likes of Calvahal stating we couldn't get the players to come to Swansea....two refusals from Athletico players and God knows who else. So...here we are today with the spine of our team who are academy players....set up by HJ and doing ok...and in the quarter finals of the FA cup. Fck the Premiership ...for now.

Set up by Huw Jenkins

There are other people at the club, you know

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024