Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Woman with dementia punched in the face ... 10:44 - Jul 12 with 1532 viewstheloneranger

How are these "brave" cvnts allowed to breathe the same air as "normal" people??

"Woman with dementia punched in the face while wearing badge saying 'I have Alzheimer's please be patient'"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/dementia-woman-attack-punch-alzheime

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 12:53 - Jul 12 with 970 viewsswan65split

Yep, I just winder at times , where have we gone wrong.
Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 15:47 - Jul 12 with 906 viewsWarwickHunt

A woman. In her 60s. With obvious dementia.

Cûnt needs very serious retribution.
Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 16:04 - Jul 12 with 891 viewslondonlisa2001

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 15:47 - Jul 12 by WarwickHunt

A woman. In her 60s. With obvious dementia.

Cûnt needs very serious retribution.

I watched the programme they mention on Channel 4 - it was totally uplifting and showed everything good in people. This lady was wonderful.

The bloke that has done this shows everything evil in people. Complete scum.

I hope he’s caught quickly and gets locked up for a long, long time. And his abused dog gets rehomed as well.
Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 16:47 - Jul 12 with 857 viewsHighjack

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 12:53 - Jul 12 by swan65split

Yep, I just winder at times , where have we gone wrong.

Me too officer crabtree. It’s terrible.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 17:08 - Jul 12 with 836 viewsswan65split

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 16:47 - Jul 12 by Highjack

Me too officer crabtree. It’s terrible.

possing phine!
Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 17:13 - Jul 12 with 824 viewsbluey_the_blue

The headline is sensationalist, it's a case of thuggish tw@t punches woman in face. I very much doubt he noticed or even read the badge tbh.

He's still complete and utter scum.
Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 17:17 - Jul 12 with 817 viewstheloneranger

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 17:13 - Jul 12 by bluey_the_blue

The headline is sensationalist, it's a case of thuggish tw@t punches woman in face. I very much doubt he noticed or even read the badge tbh.

Perhaps he was a knuckle dragging cvnt and couldn't read!!

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 17:19 - Jul 12 with 805 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The headline is factual.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 17:22 - Jul 12 with 801 viewsWarwickHunt

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 17:17 - Jul 12 by theloneranger

Perhaps he was a knuckle dragging cvnt and couldn't read!!

Probably a Brexiter who thought she came from Alzheimera.
Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 17:22 - Jul 12 with 799 viewsexiledclaseboy

The headline is entirely factual. A woman with dementia was punched in the face while wearing a badge saying what the headline says it does. It’s probably the least sensationalist headline I’ve seen since the mouldy barbecue bread rolls story from the Evening Post a while back.

Poll: Tory leader

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 17:24 - Jul 12 with 794 viewsWarwickHunt

Which day of the month is your day off from being a fûcking twàt, Bluey?
Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 17:30 - Jul 12 with 781 viewsbluey_the_blue

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 17:24 - Jul 12 by WarwickHunt

Which day of the month is your day off from being a fûcking twàt, Bluey?

So woman being punched in the face isn't bad enough for you? The woman was lucid enough to confront someone - thug then punched her. That in itself is vile.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 17:32]
Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 18:03 - Jul 12 with 750 viewstheloneranger

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 17:30 - Jul 12 by bluey_the_blue

So woman being punched in the face isn't bad enough for you? The woman was lucid enough to confront someone - thug then punched her. That in itself is vile.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 17:32]

So are you trying to say that Alzheimer sufferers do not have lucid moments??

Think about it before you answer!!

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 18:26 - Jul 12 with 720 viewsbluey_the_blue

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 18:03 - Jul 12 by theloneranger

So are you trying to say that Alzheimer sufferers do not have lucid moments??

Think about it before you answer!!

No, I specifically said she was lucid at that point. Keep up at the back.

There are many debilitating illnesses. Wife suffers from fibromyalgia, for example. If she had been attacked, it would have been "Fibromyalgia sufferer punched...". If she had MS, possibly that would have been mentioned in the article.

The article is that a woman was attacked for no reason by a piece of sh1t who deserves prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. The fact she has Alzheimers, has the badge is secondary to that and irrelevant to the actual assault. It's information however newspaper editors like to add "human nature" and make a better, more emotive headline.
Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 19:18 - Jul 12 with 672 viewsexiledclaseboy

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 18:26 - Jul 12 by bluey_the_blue

No, I specifically said she was lucid at that point. Keep up at the back.

There are many debilitating illnesses. Wife suffers from fibromyalgia, for example. If she had been attacked, it would have been "Fibromyalgia sufferer punched...". If she had MS, possibly that would have been mentioned in the article.

The article is that a woman was attacked for no reason by a piece of sh1t who deserves prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. The fact she has Alzheimers, has the badge is secondary to that and irrelevant to the actual assault. It's information however newspaper editors like to add "human nature" and make a better, more emotive headline.

Do fibromyalgia sufferers wear badges asking for patience due to their propensity for mental lapses and forgetfulness etc?

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 19:22 - Jul 12 with 666 viewsdickythorpe

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 19:18 - Jul 12 by exiledclaseboy

Do fibromyalgia sufferers wear badges asking for patience due to their propensity for mental lapses and forgetfulness etc?

You can't educate him ECB!!!
Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 19:24 - Jul 12 with 660 viewsbluey_the_blue

Not at all.

The assault is the main thing; a vile cowardly assault.
Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 19:25 - Jul 12 with 656 viewsdickythorpe

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 19:24 - Jul 12 by bluey_the_blue

Not at all.

The assault is the main thing; a vile cowardly assault.

WHOOSH!!!!
Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 20:49 - Jul 12 with 611 viewsHumpty

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 17:22 - Jul 12 by exiledclaseboy

The headline is entirely factual. A woman with dementia was punched in the face while wearing a badge saying what the headline says it does. It’s probably the least sensationalist headline I’ve seen since the mouldy barbecue bread rolls story from the Evening Post a while back.

The bread roll story was actually quite serious.

Don't you remember how sad that poor family looked?
Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 20:50 - Jul 12 with 607 viewsNotLoyal

Tourettes sufferers should.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 20:52 - Jul 12 with 602 viewsexiledclaseboy

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 20:49 - Jul 12 by Humpty

Yes. It was awful. I hope they were suitably compensated for the trauma they suffered.

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 20:52 - Jul 12 with 602 viewsNeath_Jack

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 20:49 - Jul 12 by Humpty

There was an even sadder one on here a while back, involving a family and a Blu-ray v's DVD fiasco.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 20:53 - Jul 12 with 601 viewsHumpty

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 20:52 - Jul 12 by exiledclaseboy

Yes. It was awful. I hope they were suitably compensated for the trauma they suffered.

https://arbroath.blogspot.com/2014/07/mouldy-rolls-ruined-family-barbecue.html
Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 20:55 - Jul 12 with 597 viewsexiledclaseboy

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 20:53 - Jul 12 by Humpty

https://arbroath.blogspot.com/2014/07/mouldy-rolls-ruined-family-barbecue.html

Look how sad they look.

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 20:55 - Jul 12 with 599 viewsHumpty

Woman with dementia punched in the face ... on 20:52 - Jul 12 by exiledclaseboy

A refund AND a £5 goodwill gesture.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024