Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joma clothing sizes 13:20 - Jan 21 with 1787 views1983

Going to warmer climates soon and getting a few tops I very rarely buy Swans tops and have never bought Joma so what's the deal with t shirt sizes are they what they say they are or millennial sizes?

I'm 16 stone 6ft 1" and don't want a skin tight beer belly top
[Post edited 21 Jan 2020 13:29]

Joma clothing sizes on 14:45 - Jan 21 with 1723 viewsSwansea93

The tops are clingy, go a size or 2 up IMO if you don't want it skin tight.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Joma clothing sizes on 16:09 - Jan 21 with 1672 viewsfbreath

They do have changing room at the back of the shop, but if its just tops, stand in the shop take your kit off let it all hang out and try the tops on for size. Once you've tried one on you'll know what size fits

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Joma clothing sizes on 17:10 - Jan 21 with 1633 viewsProfessor

Pretty small=I reckon you may need a 2xl. I have a few polo shirts which vary. The 'knitted' type one are nice (have one on now) but the 'kit' style are a bit rubbish
Joma clothing sizes on 17:25 - Jan 21 with 1615 views1983

Joma clothing sizes on 16:09 - Jan 21 by fbreath

They do have changing room at the back of the shop, but if its just tops, stand in the shop take your kit off let it all hang out and try the tops on for size. Once you've tried one on you'll know what size fits

Good idea but what do you suggest if I live over 200 miles away?

Joma clothing sizes on 17:37 - Jan 21 with 1597 viewsbuilthjack

Joma clothing sizes on 17:25 - Jan 21 by 1983

XXL

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Joma clothing sizes on 17:45 - Jan 21 with 1584 viewsDarran

What a poncey thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Joma clothing sizes on 19:58 - Jan 21 with 1503 viewsfbreath

Joma clothing sizes on 17:25 - Jan 21 by 1983

They have the virtual shop. Upload photo of yourself with your dimensions and you can see how it looks.

Just realised the virtual shop only works up to 190 miles from Swansea so you may have to drive a bit closer so you are within range

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Joma clothing sizes on 22:10 - Jan 21 with 1427 views1983

Joma clothing sizes on 19:58 - Jan 21 by fbreath

They have the virtual shop. Upload photo of yourself with your dimensions and you can see how it looks.

Just realised the virtual shop only works up to 190 miles from Swansea so you may have to drive a bit closer so you are within range

After just watching the Chris Packham programme feck it I'm not going to bother now

Login to get fewer ads

Joma clothing sizes on 06:15 - Jan 22 with 1362 views1983

Joma clothing sizes on 19:58 - Jan 21 by fbreath

Joma clothing sizes on 13:03 - Jan 22 with 1256 viewsDevz00

I'm usually a large and I go to XL in Swans Joma stuff. They are still quite tight even then.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Joma clothing sizes on 13:10 - Jan 22 with 1250 viewsSwanjaxs

Basically the modern football/rugby attire simply isn't designed for the average beer belly.

Why don't the manufacturers bring out replica shirts designed to fit the average football punter...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Joma clothing sizes on 13:25 - Jan 22 with 1227 viewskarnataka

Joma clothing sizes on 13:10 - Jan 22 by Swanjaxs

Basically the modern football/rugby attire simply isn't designed for the average beer belly.

Why don't the manufacturers bring out replica shirts designed to fit the average football punter...

What size or shape is the average punter? The manufacturers bring out a range of sizes so anyone, male or female, can choose the size they want whether, in other people's eyes, it fits them or not, their choice. What else would they do?

I'm also sure that some people buy them to continue their lifelong delusion that they have the body of a 20-something athlete.
Joma clothing sizes on 13:55 - Jan 22 with 1210 viewsSwanjaxs

Joma clothing sizes on 13:25 - Jan 22 by karnataka

What size or shape is the average punter? The manufacturers bring out a range of sizes so anyone, male or female, can choose the size they want whether, in other people's eyes, it fits them or not, their choice. What else would they do?

I'm also sure that some people buy them to continue their lifelong delusion that they have the body of a 20-something athlete.

Ok I'll say it as it is for you.

The modern day football shirt isn't a good look for fat bastàrds.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Joma clothing sizes on 18:05 - Jan 22 with 1165 viewsmajorraglan

Just buy them on line and if they are no good just send them back. You have a 14 day cooling off period for most online transactions and you can claim the return postage back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024