Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach Murders 09:30 - Dec 27 with 25873 viewsNeath_Jack

The search function doesn't work for me, so i'm starting this one...

I had the book for Christmas, and had a quick look at it last night and in the prologue it states "This is the story of an appalling crime and the flawed police investigation that followed. It is based mainly on first hand reports from the South Wales Evening Post..."

That has made me want to bin the book already.

I shall however, read it and report back with my findings.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Clydach Murders on 14:22 - Dec 27 with 8575 viewsYossarian

Like you are impartial and haven’t made up your mind already.....prick.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Clydach Murders on 14:34 - Dec 27 with 8549 viewsNeath_Jack

Clydach Murders on 14:22 - Dec 27 by Yossarian

Like you are impartial and haven’t made up your mind already.....prick.

Pardon?

Is there something bothering you champ?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Clydach Murders on 14:41 - Dec 27 with 8536 viewsHumpty

Clydach Murders on 14:34 - Dec 27 by Neath_Jack

Pardon?

Is there something bothering you champ?

I think you upset him yesterday. You plastic f*ckwit.

Socks by Smellyplumz 26 Dec 2017 18:50
Was he really a better option than Tammy I just can't see it myself. Sure I'll get pelters though.

Clydach Murders on 14:52 - Dec 27 with 8495 viewsNeath_Jack

Clydach Murders on 14:41 - Dec 27 by Humpty

Was he really a better option than Tammy I just can't see it myself. Sure I'll get pelters though.

Ah right, cheers Hump, didn't see that.

I'll not mess with him after reading that, he comes across like a right hard nut.

Clydach Murders on 14:52 - Dec 27 with 8494 viewsBanosswan

Clydach Murders on 14:41 - Dec 27 by Humpty

hell of a rant.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Clydach Murders on 14:54 - Dec 27 with 8488 viewsHumpty

Clydach Murders on 14:52 - Dec 27 by Neath_Jack

Ah right, cheers Hump, didn't see that.

I'll not mess with him after reading that, he comes across like a right hard nut.

Very wise.

Now go play with your stamps.
Clydach Murders on 22:34 - Dec 27 with 8200 viewsEbo

I bought it for Mrs Ebo this christmas. She is enjoying it so far (when she can get 5 mins as our 11 week old puppy is rather playful at the moment)

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Clydach Murders on 09:28 - Dec 28 with 8048 viewsGowerjack

Ive had a quick look.

Appears to have been written with a crayon.....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

Clydach Murders on 13:20 - Dec 29 with 7851 viewsNeath_Jack

Update:

I'm on chapter 12 and it's quite an incredible book in fairness, even taking into account that's its been written from one side only. It doesn't make good reading for SWP.

Clydach Murders on 13:32 - Dec 29 with 7825 viewstheloneranger

Clydach Murders on 13:20 - Dec 29 by Neath_Jack

Update:

I'm on chapter 12 and it's quite an incredible book in fairness, even taking into account that's its been written from one side only. It doesn't make good reading for SWP.

Don't forget he's already written another book, where he believes Jack the Ripper is a woman....!! 🙊

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:33 - Dec 29 with 7823 viewstheloneranger

Clydach Murders on 13:20 - Dec 29 by Neath_Jack

Update:

Don't forget he's already written another book, where he believes Jack the Ripper is a woman.....!! 🙊
[Post edited 29 Dec 2017 13:34]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:40 - Dec 29 with 7808 viewsNeath_Jack

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:33 - Dec 29 by theloneranger

Don't forget he's already written another book, where he believes Jack the Ripper is a woman.....!! 🙊

Yes you said.

I can only comment on the book in my hands, sorry mate.

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:43 - Dec 29 with 7701 viewsHighjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:33 - Dec 29 by theloneranger

The theory of "Jill the Ripper" was one heavily considered at the time by those investigating so it's certainly not out of the question.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:47 - Dec 29 with 7640 viewsTNT

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:43 - Dec 29 by Highjack

The theory of "Jill the Ripper" was one heavily considered at the time by those investigating so it's certainly not out of the question.

The Cambridge rapist was wearing a long blonde wig, as a disguise, when caught in the mid seventies. He was making a getaway on a bike (classed 'male' design with horizontal bar from seat to handlebars, yet had women's clothing, which apparently aroused further suspicion). I, once, had a look inside his prison cell, which was very well equipped / comfortable looking.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Clydach Murders on 11:53 - Dec 30 with 7455 viewsNeath_Jack

Finished reading it last night, very good book.

Now then, if he has been convicted only on the gold chain, that is absolutely bonkers. Most of the statements against him were made 18 months after the murders, now I've got a ridiculously bad memory, but even a person with a good memory would struggle with details such as was someone wearing a piece of jewellery, after that time frame.

If i was on that jury with the evidence that's stated in the book, there's no way he'd get a guilty from me.

Clydach Murders on 12:48 - Dec 30 with 7412 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach Murders on 11:53 - Dec 30 by Neath_Jack

Finished reading it last night, very good book.

Now then, if he has been convicted only on the gold chain, that is absolutely bonkers. Most of the statements against him were made 18 months after the murders, now I've got a ridiculously bad memory, but even a person with a good memory would struggle with details such as was someone wearing a piece of jewellery, after that time frame.

If i was on that jury with the evidence that's stated in the book, there's no way he'd get a guilty from me.

The jurors didn't read the book.....they heard all the evidence and they convicted him TWICE.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach Murders on 12:57 - Dec 30 with 7406 viewsNeath_Jack

Clydach Murders on 12:48 - Dec 30 by Flashberryjack

The jurors didn't read the book.....they heard all the evidence and they convicted him TWICE.

Honest now wuss? Well f*ck me, i never knew that.

Thanks for clearing it up for me Rumpole.

Clydach Murders on 13:16 - Dec 30 with 7377 viewsJackfath

Does the author leave the reader to work out who he suspects the murderer to be, or does he write in a way to leave it in no uncertain terms?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Clydach Murders on 13:26 - Dec 30 with 7363 viewsNeath_Jack

Clydach Murders on 13:16 - Dec 30 by Jackfath

Does the author leave the reader to work out who he suspects the murderer to be, or does he write in a way to leave it in no uncertain terms?

It's clear right through the book, who the author thinks the killer(s) were. The author is a solicitor himself too.

Clydach Murders on 14:50 - Dec 30 with 7305 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach Murders on 12:57 - Dec 30 by Neath_Jack

Honest now wuss? Well f*ck me, i never knew that.

Thanks for clearing it up for me Rumpole.

No need to thank me wuss.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach Murders on 14:51 - Dec 30 with 7304 viewsNeath_Jack

Clydach Murders on 14:50 - Dec 30 by Flashberryjack

No need to thank me wuss.

I'm a very polite person, manners cost nothing.

Clydach Murders on 15:38 - Dec 31 with 7186 viewssquarebear

Clydach Murders on 12:48 - Dec 30 by Flashberryjack

In actual fact, a cursory read of the case shows the jury didn’t hear all the evidence. The Police doctored the evidence that was presented and didn’t disclose DNA results that showed the man who tampered with the bodies then started the fire was not the bloke who is serving four life sentences.
Clydach Murders on 15:55 - Dec 31 with 7163 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 15:38 - Dec 31 by squarebear

In actual fact, a cursory read of the case shows the jury didn’t hear all the evidence. The Police doctored the evidence that was presented and didn’t disclose DNA results that showed the man who tampered with the bodies then started the fire was not the bloke who is serving four life sentences.

DNA evidence can be a bit of a red herring at times, unlike blood from shattered glass from a burglars breakin injury or semen on a rape victim. Indeed in particular cases super silver bullet clues.

But? Innocent and explainable miniscule-micro DNA trace and cross transference contamination from example the handling of pole and (secondary/additional) touching other objects like onto a watch (dragged by wrists along landing) can be explained.

You see the likelihood is most murder scenes have had the households postman’s DNA on the door, that DNA could then have cross transference inside. Does not make the postman killer though!

https://www.forensicmag.com/article/2015/11/secondary-transfer-new-phenomenon-to
[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 15:57]

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 15:57 - Dec 31 with 7151 viewsNeath_Jack

Clydach Murders on 15:55 - Dec 31 by Wingstandwood

DNA evidence can be a bit of a red herring at times, unlike blood from shattered glass from a burglars breakin injury or semen on a rape victim. Indeed in particular cases super silver bullet clues.

But? Innocent and explainable miniscule-micro DNA trace and cross transference contamination from example the handling of pole and (secondary/additional) touching other objects like onto a watch (dragged by wrists along landing) can be explained.

You see the likelihood is most murder scenes have had the households postman’s DNA on the door, that DNA could then have cross transference inside. Does not make the postman killer though!

https://www.forensicmag.com/article/2015/11/secondary-transfer-new-phenomenon-to
[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 15:57]

If it's passed about that easily, how do you explain zero DNA from Morris being anywhere in the house?

Clydach Murders on 16:12 - Dec 31 with 7125 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach Murders on 15:57 - Dec 31 by Neath_Jack

If it's passed about that easily, how do you explain zero DNA from Morris being anywhere in the house?

unfortunately you are taking this book as gospel based on the reports of the Evening Post. You only have the book. The 2 juries unanimously found him guilty on both occasions hearing both sides of the evidence.
The question of the chain is critical. He claimed it wasn't his and only changed his story when confronted with evidence showing the chain had paint matching the paint in his house. He then claims he left it there the night before even though on that Saturday he was in the pub the whole day and nobody noticed a distinctive chain wasn't on his neck. A bit like Darran being in the pub and nobody noticing he suddenly had short hair.
Well before anyone was charged I was talking to a girl who worked in a Department store. The police had called there to see if they had sold a similar chain. The girl shown the chain commented that there must have been one hell of a struggle for the chan to get in that state.
Does your book mention that or it just giving a very one sided version of events
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024