Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread 12:38 - Oct 18 with 3448 viewsDr_Parnassus

Just discussing heavily pro Republican and Democratic people on the other thread got me thinking of why there seems to be so many irrational people on the heavily pro Democrat side.

This also brought me to a conversation I had previously about one side valuing emotion over logic and the other side making logic and facts the cornerstone of their views.

Every week there seems to be a new trending leftist meltdown that have mental breakdowns just driving in their car if they see a sign they don’t like. If the election doesn’t go their way in November we could have a very rich bounty of videos to add to this, but in the meantime...

This thread is for your favourite irrational leftist meltdowns:-

I will kick it off with a brand new one today.


Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

-1
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 12:53 - Oct 18 with 1708 viewsDr_Parnassus


Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

-1
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 12:58 - Oct 18 with 1706 viewsDr_Parnassus


Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

-2
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 12:59 - Oct 18 with 1705 viewsDr_Parnassus


Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

-2
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 13:00 - Oct 18 with 1704 viewsDr_Parnassus

This one is particularly wonderful.


Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

-1
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 13:09 - Oct 18 with 1700 viewsGwyn737

Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 13:00 - Oct 18 by Dr_Parnassus

This one is particularly wonderful.



To save time, just assume I’ve trawled YouTube for clips of Republicans saying stupid things and posted them on this thread as some kind of counter argument with similar lack of substance.

Saved me a bit of time as I’m off to watch my boy play football.
1
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 13:14 - Oct 18 with 1693 viewsDr_Parnassus

Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 13:09 - Oct 18 by Gwyn737

To save time, just assume I’ve trawled YouTube for clips of Republicans saying stupid things and posted them on this thread as some kind of counter argument with similar lack of substance.

Saved me a bit of time as I’m off to watch my boy play football.


There is a difference between “saying stupid things” and having severe emotional meltdowns over situations that don’t call for it.

That’s the point I am making. These irrational meltdowns seem to be a trait of the left.

If you can find videos of Republicans having similar reactions to seeing a Biden sign or a Democrat coming into their shop - then feel free to post them.

But I would imagine they would be extremely, extremely rare - that’s if they would exist at all. Which is I assume why you decided to just state that you could as opposed to actually doing it?

Hope you can add to the thread after the footy.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 13:16]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

-1
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 13:24 - Oct 18 with 1687 viewsDr_Parnassus

Can’t have a leftist meltdown thread without the now famed “Trigglypuff”


Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

-2
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 13:30 - Oct 18 with 1680 viewsDr_Parnassus


Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

-1
Login to get fewer ads

Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 13:31 - Oct 18 with 1679 viewsFireboy2

Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 13:09 - Oct 18 by Gwyn737

To save time, just assume I’ve trawled YouTube for clips of Republicans saying stupid things and posted them on this thread as some kind of counter argument with similar lack of substance.

Saved me a bit of time as I’m off to watch my boy play football.


Dont you know that no one else is allowed to post counter arguments gwyn.

Surprised the topic allowed us both to post in it.
0
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 13:34 - Oct 18 with 1667 viewsDr_Parnassus

Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 13:31 - Oct 18 by Fireboy2

Dont you know that no one else is allowed to post counter arguments gwyn.

Surprised the topic allowed us both to post in it.


Huh?

Gwyn posted that he could respond with certain things (but didn’t), I encouraged him to as I don’t believe they exist. I’d love to see them.

How have you taken that as him not being allowed to put a counter forward? Sounds like you are being silly to me as It is the opposite of that as I am actively inviting people.

If they can show that this level of emotional meltdown on the Republican side then please put it forward, id love to get a sense of the levels of hysteria on both sides as I can only see it from the Democrat side.

Feel free to post the counter if you can.

In the meantime, here is another:-

[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 13:36]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 13:48 - Oct 18 with 1655 viewsDr_Parnassus

Now, this is my thinking.

Is this type of person; lacks logic, highly emotional and unwilling to rationalise things through debate - attracted to the political left?

The homes and businesses being burned down are actions from the left which seems an irrational and highly emotional response.

On the right there does seem to be a calmer, rational approach that value discussion and debate. So is this why the political division is there?

So it’s not policy, but personalities. In which case, it’s very unlikely this divide will ever not be there. With social media we have probably bred the most emotional generation there is (already highest mental health and suicide rate of any other generation), which is possibly why we are seeing the most polarised political climate we have seen.

Got to be something in it if you ask me.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 14:41 - Oct 18 with 1626 viewsFireboy2

Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 13:48 - Oct 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Now, this is my thinking.

Is this type of person; lacks logic, highly emotional and unwilling to rationalise things through debate - attracted to the political left?

The homes and businesses being burned down are actions from the left which seems an irrational and highly emotional response.

On the right there does seem to be a calmer, rational approach that value discussion and debate. So is this why the political division is there?

So it’s not policy, but personalities. In which case, it’s very unlikely this divide will ever not be there. With social media we have probably bred the most emotional generation there is (already highest mental health and suicide rate of any other generation), which is possibly why we are seeing the most polarised political climate we have seen.

Got to be something in it if you ask me.


No, it's because we arent right wing moaning old men who think they are always right.

And because we dont have the time to bother debating with people who will never see the other side of the argument. We have more important things to do like go out and pick up white dog sh!t. More satisfying imo.
-1
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 14:53 - Oct 18 with 1619 viewsDr_Parnassus

Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 14:41 - Oct 18 by Fireboy2

No, it's because we arent right wing moaning old men who think they are always right.

And because we dont have the time to bother debating with people who will never see the other side of the argument. We have more important things to do like go out and pick up white dog sh!t. More satisfying imo.


“We”?

That explains it then.

You could have put your point across by the time you wrote all that. You prove my point, irrational and emotional that cannot debate the point at hand.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

1
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 14:58 - Oct 18 with 1616 viewsonehunglow

And there's me thinking the essence of this site is a light hearted sometimes off beat look at life.

Dr P -Its not the Oxford Union on here ;it's not a Mensa site nor is it a conduit for frustrated psychologists. You are squeezing the fun out of it and it don't look good.

Finally, nobody has to answer to you nor explain anything to you. You are a nobody,faceless,anonymous (!!) and our lives are ebbing away.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

1
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 15:00 - Oct 18 with 1614 viewsDr_Parnassus

Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 14:58 - Oct 18 by onehunglow

And there's me thinking the essence of this site is a light hearted sometimes off beat look at life.

Dr P -Its not the Oxford Union on here ;it's not a Mensa site nor is it a conduit for frustrated psychologists. You are squeezing the fun out of it and it don't look good.

Finally, nobody has to answer to you nor explain anything to you. You are a nobody,faceless,anonymous (!!) and our lives are ebbing away.


I thought you said you had put me on ignore again. Why do you keep lying about that? It’s very odd.

Nobody has to reply to me at all, these are observations I am making.

If you are not having fun reading my posts then instead of pretending to put me on ignore - ACTUALLY put me on ignore.

Your problem is solved in seconds.

(It’s a shame you didn’t film you saying that post instead of typing it, we could have added you to the thread).
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 15:01]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 15:06 - Oct 18 with 1606 viewsonehunglow

I did but ,hey ho,Ive taken you off. Why? because I m trying to help you free yourself of that burden of excessive ego you suffer from.

I am not stuck in my ways,like you. I will reflect and change if I see fit.If Im wrong ,I will learn. You seem incapable of that . You are a sad case H.

Now ,you're back on ignore , while I have my feet washed

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 15:10 - Oct 18 with 1603 viewsDr_Parnassus

Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 15:06 - Oct 18 by onehunglow

I did but ,hey ho,Ive taken you off. Why? because I m trying to help you free yourself of that burden of excessive ego you suffer from.

I am not stuck in my ways,like you. I will reflect and change if I see fit.If Im wrong ,I will learn. You seem incapable of that . You are a sad case H.

Now ,you're back on ignore , while I have my feet washed


Of course I’m back on ignore, I’m sure we all believe you.

Well if you ever feel brave enough to put a counter forward to my points then it will be a fascinating read I’m sure, until that time I’ll assume you agree with me but you just can’t find it within your bitter self to verbalise it.

Until next time you forget you proclaimed I was on ignore then...

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 15:21 - Oct 18 with 1599 viewsKilkennyjack



Talking of meltdowns.... 😂😂

Beware of the Risen People

2
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 15:23 - Oct 18 with 1594 viewsDr_Parnassus

Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 15:21 - Oct 18 by Kilkennyjack



Talking of meltdowns.... 😂😂


That’s a hilarious video. Love it.

But how is that a meltdown? He’s dancing.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 16:01 - Oct 18 with 1575 viewsGwyn737

Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 13:14 - Oct 18 by Dr_Parnassus

There is a difference between “saying stupid things” and having severe emotional meltdowns over situations that don’t call for it.

That’s the point I am making. These irrational meltdowns seem to be a trait of the left.

If you can find videos of Republicans having similar reactions to seeing a Biden sign or a Democrat coming into their shop - then feel free to post them.

But I would imagine they would be extremely, extremely rare - that’s if they would exist at all. Which is I assume why you decided to just state that you could as opposed to actually doing it?

Hope you can add to the thread after the footy.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 13:16]


I’m not going to add links as nobody will watch them/care.

If you want to watch some just type in Republicans having meltdowns into YouTube. You can find a video to fit any narrative You like and most have no substance.

If you want to narrow you search include guns, god or gays, three things that make some republicans very cross.

Football was great by the way - better for the soul than watching YouTube.
1
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 16:03 - Oct 18 with 1573 viewsKilkennyjack

Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 15:23 - Oct 18 by Dr_Parnassus

That’s a hilarious video. Love it.

But how is that a meltdown? He’s dancing.


He is clearly not well.

Poor dab.

Beware of the Risen People

0
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 16:26 - Oct 18 with 1562 viewsHighjack




The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

0
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 17:12 - Oct 18 with 1538 viewsCatullus

Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 13:48 - Oct 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Now, this is my thinking.

Is this type of person; lacks logic, highly emotional and unwilling to rationalise things through debate - attracted to the political left?

The homes and businesses being burned down are actions from the left which seems an irrational and highly emotional response.

On the right there does seem to be a calmer, rational approach that value discussion and debate. So is this why the political division is there?

So it’s not policy, but personalities. In which case, it’s very unlikely this divide will ever not be there. With social media we have probably bred the most emotional generation there is (already highest mental health and suicide rate of any other generation), which is possibly why we are seeing the most polarised political climate we have seen.

Got to be something in it if you ask me.


I think it has to do with age and education. The younger people with less academic achievement turn into outraged snowflakes and get all WAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA WAAAAA when thy see something they can't agree with and struggle to process.

Some of these people react worse than my 12 year old son when he can't get his own way! They haven't been taught how to think but only what to think so when they can't....well, it's like a computer freezing, they hit scream mode and behave like oversized babies.

Sadly it's the rich and powerful (who are mostly right wing it seems to me) who are responsible for this dumbing down.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

1
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 18:23 - Oct 18 with 1518 viewsFlashberryjack

Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 14:41 - Oct 18 by Fireboy2

No, it's because we arent right wing moaning old men who think they are always right.

And because we dont have the time to bother debating with people who will never see the other side of the argument. We have more important things to do like go out and pick up white dog sh!t. More satisfying imo.


When was the last time you saw white dog shite ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

0
Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 18:24 - Oct 18 with 1515 viewsFireboy2

Favourite Democrat meltdowns thread on 18:23 - Oct 18 by Flashberryjack

When was the last time you saw white dog shite ?


Funnily enough I saw some the other day flash.

But I didnt pick it up
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026