Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is 12:50 - Dec 13 with 1571 viewsSwansIndependent

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it isn't pretty 13th Dec 2020 12:49
Swansea City dealt a huge blow to the belief that Cardiff City would win not only Saturdays game against the swans, it would reinforce their football dominance in Wales. However, all it did was deliver a massive blow to the fans of Cardiff. but does it prove how blinkered they have been for years. ? 0

CLICK ABOVE

This post has been edited by an administrator
Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 12:58 - Dec 13 with 1543 viewsKeithHaynes

Come on then Jacks read the column, and let’s hear what you think ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 13:16 - Dec 13 with 1489 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 12:58 - Dec 13 by KeithHaynes

Can argue with much in that article. We all know about the Cardiff bias in the Cardiff based media it has ever been so. We expect it when the commentators are on Swansea TV or Cardiff TV but not from what is supposed to a neutral national broadcaster.

It reminds me off the good old newspaper reports of the 60s and 70s when a London team play either a Manchester or liverpool team. Despite having the same reporter at the match he submits to different match reports one for the London edition one for the North west edition which often bare no resemblance to the actual match.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 13:19 - Dec 13 with 1487 viewsTreforys_Jack

Any praise is usually back handed, just makes me smile thinking of them writing the report up with gritted teeth.
Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 13:20 - Dec 13 with 1487 viewsNortbankboy

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 12:58 - Dec 13 by KeithHaynes

Bristol is their derby not us
Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 13:23 - Dec 13 with 1471 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 13:20 - Dec 13 by Nortbankboy

Bristol is their derby not us

They have also lost to Bristol more times in the league than they have won.

Cardiff don't perform well in derbys.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 13:43 - Dec 13 with 1459 viewsNotLoyal

Or at Wembley, great piece Keitho. Truth will hurt.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 14:40 - Dec 13 with 1387 viewsKeithHaynes

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 13:43 - Dec 13 by NotLoyal

Or at Wembley, great piece Keitho. Truth will hurt.

Who would have thought those particular members of the Welsh press would be so alert to an article on a Sunday afternoon. My in box is let’s say, fuming 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 14:54 - Dec 13 with 1371 viewsNotLoyal

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 14:40 - Dec 13 by KeithHaynes

Who would have thought those particular members of the Welsh press would be so alert to an article on a Sunday afternoon. My in box is let’s say, fuming 😂

They won't change, it's been an issue for years, long may it continue.

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 16:57 - Dec 13 with 1270 viewsBillyChong

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 14:40 - Dec 13 by KeithHaynes

Abbandonato is still crying tonight whilst pushing his ‘Harris not good enough for a club of our stature’ campaign. Deluded clowns.
Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 19:57 - Dec 13 with 1176 viewsCatullus

Did Abbandonato have anything to say? After his article he should surely be keeping a low profile.
The only way Cardiff are stronger than us may be in a weightlifting competition! We were mostly quicker in thought AND action. We have much better footballers and look like a team. They looked like a bunch of Sunday league players at their first game together

Keith your article is 100% correct.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 20:24 - Dec 13 with 1149 viewspencoedjack

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 19:57 - Dec 13 by Catullus

Did Abbandonato have anything to say? After his article he should surely be keeping a low profile.
The only way Cardiff are stronger than us may be in a weightlifting competition! We were mostly quicker in thought AND action. We have much better footballers and look like a team. They looked like a bunch of Sunday league players at their first game together

I sent him a tweet asking him on his thoughts about his stronger squad article yesterday

No reply
Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 21:10 - Dec 13 with 1103 viewsNotLoyal

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 19:57 - Dec 13 by Catullus

Not entitely sure but I thought abbandanato and Keith did have a decent type of relationship at some point. I'm sure he will clear it up.

OK I've changed it.

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 08:28 - Dec 14 with 967 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 16:57 - Dec 13 by BillyChong

Abbandonato is still crying tonight whilst pushing his ‘Harris not good enough for a club of our stature’ campaign. Deluded clowns.

Russell Slade is their level. Harris I’d say is slumming it with them

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 08:43 - Dec 14 with 950 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 20:24 - Dec 13 by pencoedjack

I sent him a tweet asking him on his thoughts about his stronger squad article yesterday

No reply

The whole article smacked of being written by a man who is so glaringly ignorant about anything outside his Cardiff City bubble who probably paid no attention to our squad building this summer. I’d be surprised if he’s researched anything about our new players. And he has the temerity to call himself a journalist lol.

Not only do we have more quality in every position bar an out and out centre forward - we also have tremendous depth now in almost every position. Our rotation has helped us look fresh as daisies. Watching the last 5 to ten minutes of the full match showed we were running around like men possessed- closing Cardiff down at every opportunity. The only negative of that performance was it deserved two more goals.

And all without arguably our best player who’s been out for over two months with a broken foot! That’s what I call a “strong squad”!

Also we’re no pushovers anymore - which is great to see. I don’t think I’ve ever seen us so hard , combative and dare I say it dirty. Not since the Ante Rajkovic or Tommy Smith days.

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 08:44 - Dec 14 with 948 viewsNortbankboy

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 08:28 - Dec 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Russell Slade is their level. Harris I’d say is slumming it with them

Some of the excuses being made
It's a bigger for Swansea
No crowd
Our managers don't want it
It's only 3 pts

It's fecking killing them
What a great weekend.thank u my lovely boys
Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 08:59 - Dec 14 with 940 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 08:44 - Dec 14 by Nortbankboy

No crowd
It's only 3 pts

It really is. No call Rob this weekend either. You’d swear they were expecting to get beaten lol. Never mind, let’s hope we win our next 2 and time in next Saturday evening. That is promising to be one hell of a listen 😉

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 09:05 - Dec 14 with 932 viewsChief

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 08:59 - Dec 14 by Brynmill_Jack

It really is. No call Rob this weekend either. You’d swear they were expecting to get beaten lol. Never mind, let’s hope we win our next 2 and time in next Saturday evening. That is promising to be one hell of a listen 😉

Do you know if there's a way to listen to call Rob not live?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 10:49 - Dec 14 with 896 viewsDr_Winston

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 08:44 - Dec 14 by Nortbankboy

No crowd
It's only 3 pts

I do enjoy the attempts to play it cool when they lose. To pretend that they don't really care as we're "not their real rivals".

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 14:02 - Dec 14 with 812 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 10:49 - Dec 14 by Dr_Winston

I do enjoy the attempts to play it cool when they lose. To pretend that they don't really care as we're "not their real rivals".

I think Annis’s site have laid bare that lie this weekend. Thread after thread about us lol

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 15:30 - Dec 14 with 757 viewsCatullus

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 14:02 - Dec 14 by Brynmill_Jack

I think Annis’s site have laid bare that lie this weekend. Thread after thread about us lol

Links man, links. it's always worth a laugh!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 20:04 - Dec 14 with 679 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 15:30 - Dec 14 by Catullus

Links man, links. it's always worth a laugh!

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=2

Knock yourself out mun

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 22:45 - Dec 14 with 617 viewsFireboy2

Sunday Supplement : Fans react to the south Wales derby, and in some cases it is on 20:04 - Dec 14 by Brynmill_Jack

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=2

Knock yourself out mun

Because they lost brizzle are their real derby rivals, I wonder if they would have said the same if they had won?

Deluded, simple as.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024