Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City & Cardiff City official twitter accounts. 20:18 - Feb 5 with 1026 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans over a million subs, Cardiff 350k, why is that ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City & Cardiff City official twitter accounts. on 20:28 - Feb 5 with 974 viewspencoedjack

Because we are awesome & they are shite?
Swansea City & Cardiff City official twitter accounts. on 20:34 - Feb 5 with 959 views1462jack

Because we are a good club and know where we stand where’s they are a horrible club with delusions of grandeur
Swansea City & Cardiff City official twitter accounts. on 21:04 - Feb 5 with 926 viewsDr_Parnassus

Football is a global game now, not a local one.

While they cling to the fact they get a couple more thousand through the gate, in reality our global interests and reach is far superior to theirs.

Who on earth wants to follow a middling 2nd division hoofball team?

We are a stylish side with flair and a recent history of success and world class players. Wherever I go in the world and talk about Swansea, someone will always say “Michu!”. I can’t imagine Cardiff fans get too many people saying “Jordan Mutch!”.

To put it simply, we have earned our stripes. They haven’t.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swansea City & Cardiff City official twitter accounts. on 21:13 - Feb 5 with 911 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Computers are scarce there?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City & Cardiff City official twitter accounts. on 21:19 - Feb 5 with 894 viewspencoedjack

Swansea City & Cardiff City official twitter accounts. on 21:04 - Feb 5 by Dr_Parnassus

While they cling to the fact they get a couple more thousand through the gate, in reality our global interests and reach is far superior to theirs.

We are a stylish side with flair and a recent history of success and world class players. Wherever I go in the world and talk about Swansea, someone will always say “Michu!”. I can’t imagine Cardiff fans get too many people saying “Jordan Mutch!”.

I was doing a lot of travelling with work in the Nordics during the Laudrup era, the amount of people who wanted to talk about the Swans was incredible, obviously more so in Denmark.

I still have regular messages from Dutch/Italian colleagues about the Swans, I took them to games a few times.
Swansea City & Cardiff City official twitter accounts. on 22:14 - Feb 5 with 859 viewsKeithHaynes

Having just watched the swans outclass Norwich I think the position is quite clear why 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City & Cardiff City official twitter accounts. on 22:39 - Feb 5 with 818 viewsGixerJack

Swansea City & Cardiff City official twitter accounts. on 21:13 - Feb 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Computers are scarce there?

The qwerty keyboard was designed primarily for use with 4 fingers and a thumb
Swansea City & Cardiff City official twitter accounts. on 22:43 - Feb 5 with 794 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City & Cardiff City official twitter accounts. on 22:39 - Feb 5 by GixerJack

The qwerty keyboard was designed primarily for use with 4 fingers and a thumb

Yes 5 fingers and a thumb going to cause havoc lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City & Cardiff City official twitter accounts. on 22:46 - Feb 5 with 778 viewsGwyn737

Swansea City & Cardiff City official twitter accounts. on 21:04 - Feb 5 by Dr_Parnassus

This ^
Swansea City & Cardiff City official twitter accounts. on 23:17 - Feb 5 with 732 views1462jack

Bang and there it is explained perfectly
Swansea City & Cardiff City official twitter accounts. on 04:01 - Feb 6 with 630 viewsNotLoyal

It’s a great point made in the OP.
And possibly tells the tale of who is Wales best supported, most successful and undeniably biggest team in Wales.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City & Cardiff City official twitter accounts. on 08:29 - Feb 6 with 542 viewsjasper_T

At least Cardiff's twitter gives updates on their u23s fixtures. Ours seems more interested in their crush on Freddie Woodman. Been really poor this season.

Embarrassing, childish thread.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 8:32]
Swansea City & Cardiff City official twitter accounts. on 09:04 - Feb 6 with 506 views1983

This in buckets!
I went to Thailand when we were mid premiership term and we booked a taxi for the day to take us around and the driver knew more about Swansea City than me and kept banging on about them all day. Called him on our last day to take us back to the airport and gave him my Swans top the man was nearly in tears.
I think more so because I'm a XXL and he was about the size of action man lol 😃

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:11 - Feb 6 with 502 viewsGwyn737

Swansea City & Cardiff City official twitter accounts. on 09:42 - Feb 6 with 467 viewsVincent_Vega

Part of it is that swans Twitter admin is far more active than Cardiff’s. Cardiff’s account have 50k tweets since they opened in 2008. Swans nearly 70k since 2012. They produce more engaging content than Cardiff and tweet more about what gets likes and retweets. I’m surprised they haven’t gone full f1 Twitter and cringe banter other clubs yet. Maybe that’s the next level.

One thing Cardiff do do is follow the u23s which I wish the swans did more of b

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Swansea City & Cardiff City official twitter accounts. on 09:44 - Feb 6 with 465 viewsBadlands

Why is that?
Because Cardiff based Welsh media registers 349,998 subscriptions to the Cardiff site.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024