Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... 19:44 - Jan 18 with 1106 viewsLohengrin

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... on 11:22 - Jan 19 with 993 viewsCatullus

It's among the most sensible things he ever said!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... on 11:37 - Jan 19 with 984 viewsonehunglow

At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... on 11:22 - Jan 19 by Catullus

A stain

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... on 11:43 - Jan 19 with 977 viewsCatullus

At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... on 11:37 - Jan 19 by onehunglow

A stain

Did you laugh too hard?
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 13:30]

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... on 12:46 - Jan 19 with 960 viewsonehunglow

At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... on 11:43 - Jan 19 by Catullus

Did you laugh too hard?
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 13:30]

to hard what?

At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... on 12:49 - Jan 19 with 957 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Has COVID affected his brain?

Sleepy Joe is looking a mental powerhouse in comparison.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... on 12:59 - Jan 19 with 947 viewsHighjack

At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... on 11:22 - Jan 19 by Catullus

I’m with him on this one. He is absolutely correct here. I’ve been passionate about this issue for years. It is a disgrace. Scooby and Shaggy are both just high as kites with the permanent munchies and roam around looking for food. Fred and Daphne always disappear off to investigate some bedroom somewhere for hours on end whilst the lesbian girl does all the actual investigating, presumably because nobody wants to spend any time with her.

What Trump does fail to question though is why after hundreds of investigations Shaggy and Scooby are still spooked by ghosts when it is literally always an old man in a costume? I hope the MSM push him for answers on this one.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... on 14:16 - Jan 19 with 921 viewsonehunglow

At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... on 12:59 - Jan 19 by Highjack

I’m with him on this one. He is absolutely correct here. I’ve been passionate about this issue for years. It is a disgrace. Scooby and Shaggy are both just high as kites with the permanent munchies and roam around looking for food. Fred and Daphne always disappear off to investigate some bedroom somewhere for hours on end whilst the lesbian girl does all the actual investigating, presumably because nobody wants to spend any time with her.

What Trump does fail to question though is why after hundreds of investigations Shaggy and Scooby are still spooked by ghosts when it is literally always an old man in a costume? I hope the MSM push him for answers on this one.

I'm missing something high.

Can you explain -and not in a facetious way

At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... on 15:30 - Jan 19 with 893 viewstrampie

At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... on 14:16 - Jan 19 by onehunglow

I'm missing something high.

Can you explain -and not in a facetious way

I think you need to watch a few episodes of Scooby Doo to understand.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... on 22:02 - Jan 19 with 851 viewsHighjack

At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... on 15:30 - Jan 19 by trampie

I think you need to watch a few episodes of Scooby Doo to understand.

If you watch one you’ve watched them all really.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... on 22:33 - Jan 19 with 838 viewstrampie

At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... on 22:02 - Jan 19 by Highjack

If you watch one you’ve watched them all really.

True, but in Perch's case it might take some episodes for it to sink in.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 22:35]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... on 22:38 - Jan 19 with 820 viewsTreforys_Jack

At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... on 22:33 - Jan 19 by trampie

True, but in Perch's case it might take some episodes for it to sink in.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 22:35]

At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... on 23:53 - Jan 19 with 786 viewsDJack

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... on 14:36 - Jan 20 with 683 viewsHighjack

At the eleventh hour Trump ponders the big questions... on 23:53 - Jan 19 by DJack

I prefer the original lyrics. Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you? We’ve got some work for you now. 🎵

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024