Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Bale 18:33 - Dec 23 with 2125 viewsonehunglow

What a job eh
600k per week

Works no more than 45 mins per week.

Has he been taken off because he needs a rest? Our teve doesnt believe in resting players who are on a tiny fraction of Bale's obscene wedge.

This is criminal really

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Gareth Bale on 20:25 - Dec 23 with 1775 viewsswancity

Another wind up surely

He’s hardly played for two years, is injury prone and is 31. Coming to the end of a brilliant career.

Of course he’s earning an obscene sum of money as are ALL Premier League footballers

And you’ve used this to have yet another swipe at Steve Cooper, you very sad individual

Give it a rest mun 👍

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Gareth Bale on 20:36 - Dec 23 with 1770 views1462jack

Gareth Bale on 20:25 - Dec 23 by swancity

Another wind up surely

He’s hardly played for two years, is injury prone and is 31. Coming to the end of a brilliant career.

Of course he’s earning an obscene sum of money as are ALL Premier League footballers

And you’ve used this to have yet another swipe at Steve Cooper, you very sad individual

Give it a rest mun 👍

Sad and a bragger as well they don’t come much worse than that
Gareth Bale on 23:05 - Dec 23 with 1696 viewsraynor94

Gareth Bale on 20:25 - Dec 23 by swancity

Another wind up surely

Give it a rest mun 👍

His hatred and baiting of Cooper is becoming tedious, it's creeping into every post on here.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gareth Bale on 23:11 - Dec 23 with 1685 viewsTreforys_Jack

Gareth Bale on 23:05 - Dec 23 by raynor94

His hatred and baiting of Cooper is becoming tedious, it's creeping into every post on here.

Ditto, Woodman.
Gareth Bale on 23:15 - Dec 23 with 1680 viewsChief

Do i need to create a ****RANDOM UNWARRANTED DIG AT COOPER ALERT**** klaxon for him?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Gareth Bale on 23:53 - Dec 23 with 1657 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Bale substituted at half time due to a calf injury.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Gareth Bale on 09:17 - Dec 24 with 1563 viewsWhiterockin

Gareth Bale on 23:11 - Dec 23 by Treforys_Jack

Ditto, Woodman.

Strange though because it makes no sense. Cooper got us into the play offs last season and currently has us third. Woodman has us on joint top of clean sheets in the Championship with the best defensive record.

Possibly some do not know as much as they think.
Gareth Bale on 09:50 - Dec 24 with 1530 viewsonehunglow

Morning.

Read what is posted boys. Puppies aren't being slaughtered here ,y know. No more tedious than most of the love in dross on here.

Bale is or has been injured /recovering for years now and yet still collects his grotesque salary.If you,coming from a town poorer than Burnley,are not offended by that ,then I pity you.

That is my point.

He is not rated at Madrid and Zidane cannot get rid of him fast enough but seems that his salary is stumbling block. .

He is now well past his best and not unlike another Real Madrid player,Michael Owen ,has set himself up for life of luxury when not even being fit for purpose which is to play football.

Harsh maybe ,but spare me the ganging up crap .

Don't agree,say so.Leave it at that.

When was the last time he played a full 90 mins

Login to get fewer ads

Gareth Bale on 09:53 - Dec 24 with 1527 viewsWhiterockin

Gareth Bale on 09:50 - Dec 24 by onehunglow

Morning.

Read what is posted boys. Puppies aren't being slaughtered here ,y know. No more tedious than most of the love in dross on here.

Bale is or has been injured /recovering for years now and yet still collects his grotesque salary.If you,coming from a town poorer than Burnley,are not offended by that ,then I pity you.

That is my point.

He is not rated at Madrid and Zidane cannot get rid of him fast enough but seems that his salary is stumbling block. .

He is now well past his best and not unlike another Real Madrid player,Michael Owen ,has set himself up for life of luxury when not even being fit for purpose which is to play football.

Madrid should have let him go to China then.
Gareth Bale on 09:55 - Dec 24 with 1518 viewsonehunglow

Gareth Bale on 09:53 - Dec 24 by Whiterockin

Madrid should have let him go to China then.

Good point

Gareth Bale on 12:06 - Dec 24 with 1457 viewsReslovenSwan1

Gareth Bale on 23:15 - Dec 23 by Chief

Do i need to create a ****RANDOM UNWARRANTED DIG AT COOPER ALERT**** klaxon for him?

What about a "RANDOM UNWARRANTED DIG AT HUW JENKINS ALERT" klaxon. He was the a main force in getting Swansea to the top and honourabley fell on his sword.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Gareth Bale on 13:28 - Dec 24 with 1421 viewsVARDREJACK

Morning.

That is my point.

Will you be cheering him on for Wales next summer?
Gareth Bale on 13:39 - Dec 24 with 1404 viewsCatullus

Morning.

That is my point.

fair point about Bale but, you could have left Cooper out of it?

Isn't the truth that no sports person is worth 600k per week? Top surgeons don't earn that, people running countries don't earn that, it is obscene.

Hollywood stars, another overpaid group, if they got a basic wage during filming and then a share of any profits maybe some would would be less prolific but we'd have better films to watch!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Gareth Bale on 13:46 - Dec 24 with 1397 viewsFireboy2

Gareth Bale on 12:06 - Dec 24 by ReslovenSwan1

What about a "RANDOM UNWARRANTED DIG AT HUW JENKINS ALERT" klaxon. He was the a main force in getting Swansea to the top and honourabley fell on his sword.

It is against the law to use honourably and huw jenkins in the same sentence.
Gareth Bale on 14:28 - Dec 24 with 1383 viewsCatullus

Gareth Bale on 12:06 - Dec 24 by ReslovenSwan1

What about a "RANDOM UNWARRANTED STICKING UP FOR HUW JENKINS" alert?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Gareth Bale on 16:04 - Dec 24 with 1358 viewsonehunglow

Gareth Bale on 13:28 - Dec 24 by VARDREJACK

Will you be cheering him on for Wales next summer?

Not him NO.

I will be hoping for Wales though.

Get it

Gareth Bale on 16:07 - Dec 24 with 1357 viewsonehunglow

Gareth Bale on 13:39 - Dec 24 by Catullus

fair point about Bale but, you could have left Cooper out of it?

Isn't the truth that no sports person is worth 600k per week? Top surgeons don't earn that, people running countries don't earn that, it is obscene.

Hollywood stars, another overpaid group, if they got a basic wage during filming and then a share of any profits maybe some would would be less prolific but we'd have better films to watch!

How did I include Cooper. He aint a player.

Bale would be worth it if he was so outstanding that he made THE difference to a team.

He hasnt at Real and Wales managed without him just fine so maybe a few on here need to take a more subjective look at what they read .

Bale is a shadow of what he was and ,no fault of his I hasten to add,his salary is nothing less than grotesque.,

Gareth Bale on 18:21 - Dec 24 with 1320 viewsReslovenSwan1

Gareth Bale on 16:07 - Dec 24 by onehunglow

Bale would be worth it if he was so outstanding that he made THE difference to a team.

He hasnt at Real and Wales managed without him just fine so maybe a few on here need to take a more subjective look at what they read .

Bale is a shadow of what he was and ,no fault of his I hasten to add,his salary is nothing less than grotesque.,

"No fault of his" I am not so sure about that. His ability to score from free kicks has fallen of a cliff. it comes with practice and that is without a 4 iron.

The " Wales golf Madrid" was a commentary on a player's fading commitment. A giggle for the unskilled but actually quite sad. Bale needs months to recover from a 2 year sporting depression.

Gareth Bale on 10:50 - Dec 26 with 1172 viewsCatullus

Gareth Bale on 16:07 - Dec 24 by onehunglow

"Our teve don't believe" you said.

Bale is a shadow. I always though he tried to do too much anyway. I think it's a bit like Ayew, it's not that he's selfish he's just trying to do more than is feasible and needs to pass more often. One player can't carry too much burden.

Bale is often injured and does seem distracted by...well golf to start with. He's not worth 6k a week right now.

Gareth Bale on 11:04 - Dec 26 with 1157 viewsonehunglow

It's the sticky" s" on my keyboard.

Frankly,I don't really believe all on here see my comments as brutal ,nasty harsh disloyal ;they see Bale as I do-no more than a cameo role player but one till on grotesque money .They won't commit that to text as they will be subjected to all manner of pitiful abuse Im not bothered about that as I have self confidence to post as I see things whether they are comfortable or not . Life should be at least honest
.That is football reality and the reason why it is so unbalanced.Players in the lower leagues struggling to get by when this class hasbeen is topping up his pension.

Giving a couple of weeks wages clearly made him a hero to many.

I could also have included Ramsey,another overated overpaid cardiff chap
[Post edited 26 Dec 2020 11:07]

Gareth Bale on 14:24 - Feb 28 with 865 viewsbuilthjack

Finally fit and rockin it. Same as Ramsey at Juve.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gareth Bale on 14:28 - Feb 28 with 858 viewsReslovenSwan1

Gareth Bale on 23:15 - Dec 23 by Chief

If you have nothing much to argue about why not? It keeps you name in the mix.

Gareth Bale on 14:34 - Feb 28 with 846 viewsReslovenSwan1

Gareth Bale on 11:04 - Dec 26 by onehunglow

It's the sticky" s" on my keyboard.

Frankly,I don't really believe all on here see my comments as brutal ,nasty harsh disloyal ;they see Bale as I do-no more than a cameo role player but one till on grotesque money .They won't commit that to text as they will be subjected to all manner of pitiful abuse Im not bothered about that as I have self confidence to post as I see things whether they are comfortable or not . Life should be at least honest
.That is football reality and the reason why it is so unbalanced.Players in the lower leagues struggling to get by when this class hasbeen is topping up his pension.

Giving a couple of weeks wages clearly made him a hero to many.

I could also have included Ramsey,another overated overpaid cardiff chap
[Post edited 26 Dec 2020 11:07]

A Spanish institution is paying him £600,000 a week was thir choice. Bale can bank in and invest in facilities and jobs in "deprived" south Wales. Convert a few crumbling chapels or banks into Bale wine bars. He must of course alway try his best. The rest is down to his physical condition.

Gareth Bale on 14:49 - Feb 28 with 826 viewsKilkennyjack

Gareth Bale on 14:34 - Feb 28 by ReslovenSwan1

A Spanish institution is paying him £600,000 a week was thir choice. Bale can bank in and invest in facilities and jobs in "deprived" south Wales. Convert a few crumbling chapels or banks into Bale wine bars. He must of course alway try his best. The rest is down to his physical condition.

If you are one of the best in the world, then people will pay for your services.
Bale is in that bracket.

The greatest Welsh player ever, with the possible exception of one John Charles.

Beware of the Risen People

Gareth Bale on 15:16 - Feb 28 with 814 viewsraynor94

Gareth Bale on 14:49 - Feb 28 by Kilkennyjack

If you are one of the best in the world, then people will pay for your services.
Bale is in that bracket.

The greatest Welsh player ever, with the possible exception of one John Charles.

And Cliff Jones, a true Swansea legend, who is still revered at WHL.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024