Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roberts worth 10:58 - Mar 4 with 1894 viewsbuilthjack

If we dont go up, then whats he worth?
£25m ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Roberts worth on 11:10 - Mar 4 with 1871 viewsBoundy

I wouldn't like to speculate, but his value to us atm is priceless, yes he'll probably move on especially if we don't achieve promotion but to whom ? I can't think of anyone else in our squad that's could do what he does (for 90 minute+) a testament to his professionalism, fitness and desire to win.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Roberts worth on 11:12 - Mar 4 with 1866 viewsDr_Winston

Older and more experienced than Rodon. Interest might be limited due to his better performances as a wingback rather than a standard fullback, but you'd have to be looking at £20m+ based on this season's performances.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Roberts worth on 11:40 - Mar 4 with 1832 viewsDr_Parnassus

Another Spurs swoop maybe, Doherty and Aurier aren’t really inspiring their fans with confidence, seems the natural fit for him.

With Bale, Davies and Rodon there - who all know him well, I can imagine they may be having words should he continue these performances.

All speculation of course. Pretty incredible however if it did happen, that 3 of Spurs back 4 would have been products of the Swansea academy.

Let’s hope we are promoted and it doesn’t come to that.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Roberts worth on 12:09 - Mar 4 with 1805 viewshobo

Easily £25m. I was pondering the same last night and I think £30m would be fair. I agree Spurs would be a good fit. They ripped us off on Rodon though so they can pay a bit more for Roberts to make up for it!
Roberts worth on 12:12 - Mar 4 with 1803 viewsswancity

I’m not sure that his defensive work is good enough. Certainly he’s got enough in his locker to play in the Premier League including an unbelievable fitness level, energy, athleticism and pace with an eye for goal but first and foremost he’s a defender. His awareness and concentration must improve for him to take the next step and he’s capable of doing it.

Hard to guess his value but at least £10m more than likely. And more if he keeps on improving ...

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Roberts worth on 12:51 - Mar 4 with 1760 viewsonehunglow

Given our record of sales 5m plus add ons

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Roberts worth on 13:43 - Mar 4 with 1712 viewsReslovenSwan1

Roberts worth on 12:51 - Mar 4 by onehunglow

Given our record of sales 5m plus add ons

Fans suggesting he goes to Spurs are deluded. They will squeeze every last penny out of Swansea. This is the last place he should go. Your £5m is the Spurs first offer. Everton is the best place for him and they pay the best money these days. They will howver still be hurting at the £45m spent on Gylfi.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Roberts worth on 13:56 - Mar 4 with 1687 viewsonehunglow

Roberts worth on 13:43 - Mar 4 by ReslovenSwan1

Fans suggesting he goes to Spurs are deluded. They will squeeze every last penny out of Swansea. This is the last place he should go. Your £5m is the Spurs first offer. Everton is the best place for him and they pay the best money these days. They will howver still be hurting at the £45m spent on Gylfi.

It was facetious but I pray this lad doesn't go for the usual derisory sum.

He can take off in the Prem.

As for Spurs,anyone but them.

Login to get fewer ads

Roberts worth on 13:58 - Mar 4 with 1684 viewsGaryjack

Why? 45m is hardly an astronomical amount of money. And he's gone on to make more appearances for Everton than he did for us scoring at a similar rate. He's also been a regular starter under 4 different permanent managers.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2021 14:02]
Roberts worth on 13:59 - Mar 4 with 1678 views34dfgdf54

We ain't getting £25m for Roberts.

£10-12m max.
Roberts worth on 14:01 - Mar 4 with 1662 viewsonehunglow

We have a reputation of selling cheap

Roberts worth on 15:13 - Mar 4 with 1579 viewsKeithHaynes

He is the closest thing to Gareth Bale that Wales has produced.
His awareness in the box is something Lowe would do well to look at.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Roberts worth on 17:28 - Mar 4 with 1512 viewsjohnlangy

My first thought when I saw the thread title was a comment by one of the idiots up the road on one of their threads (I have to say there were a lot of sensible posts but this one in particular stood out in it's sheer stupidity). He was talking about us selling players as we have done the last few years. He said, who have they got now that's worth anything. There's only Roberts and he's only worth £2/3 million.

I reckon he's added that to his value in just the last few games.
Roberts worth on 17:39 - Mar 4 with 1492 viewsKeithHaynes

Roberts worth on 17:28 - Mar 4 by johnlangy

My first thought when I saw the thread title was a comment by one of the idiots up the road on one of their threads (I have to say there were a lot of sensible posts but this one in particular stood out in it's sheer stupidity). He was talking about us selling players as we have done the last few years. He said, who have they got now that's worth anything. There's only Roberts and he's only worth £2/3 million.

We are again a one man team 😂

Roberts worth on 17:42 - Mar 4 with 1487 viewsNortbankboy

Roberts worth on 17:28 - Mar 4 by johnlangy

Roberts has had a great season as a wing back.
But as a full he struggles ,our system suits him and bidwell
These two struggle when they have to defend when
Teams press high against us
Roberts worth on 19:27 - Mar 4 with 1409 viewsGaryjack

Another great assist from Gylfi there. Everton must be gutted!
Roberts worth on 19:38 - Mar 4 with 1387 viewsraynor94

Gylfi has been fantastic value for money for Everton, 29 goals from 120 appearances.

And God knows how many assists.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Roberts worth on 19:50 - Mar 4 with 1368 viewsonehunglow

Roberts worth on 19:38 - Mar 4 by raynor94

Gylfi has been fantastic value for money for Everton, 29 goals from 120 appearances.

And God knows how many assists.

Yet described as a one trick pony

Roberts worth on 22:13 - Mar 4 with 1285 viewsBadlands

Who have we sold on the cheap? Rodon can't even get on the bench for the second string, James is only now getting occasional games / parts of and McBurnie has scored 1 in 20 this season!
These are the three player some reckoned to have been sold cheaply but in reality we got very decent money for.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Roberts worth on 07:12 - Mar 5 with 1172 viewsDr_Winston

Sigurdsson, McBurnie, James and Mawson all went for very, very good cash. We've come a long way from the days of selling the top PL striker in a calendar year for just £25m or valuing Ben Davies at £10m the same summer Luke Shaw went for £27m.

The Rodon sale gave the usual suspects an excuse to have a gripe, but as per usual they've ignored the repeated statements that:

A - Only one club was interested, so their fantasies of a £25m valuation were just that, and;

B - The club made a conscious decision to accept the lower price in order to bolster the rest of the squad. If we'd kept Rodon it's unlikely that there'd be, for example, a Bennett, a Manning, a Hourihane (his wages aren't being paid out of fresh air) or an Ayew still.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Roberts worth on 07:18 - Mar 5 with 1171 viewsangryjack

Roberts worth on 17:42 - Mar 4 by Nortbankboy

Roberts has had a great season as a wing back.
But as a full he struggles ,our system suits him and bidwell
These two struggle when they have to defend when
Teams press high against us

I agree totally both are much better as wing backs rather than full backs in coopers first season he played a 4 at the back and bidwell was dreadful and Roberts spent a lot time on bench with naughton often in before him
Roberts worth on 07:34 - Mar 5 with 1166 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Roberts worth on 15:13 - Mar 4 by KeithHaynes

He is the closest thing to Gareth Bale that Wales has produced.
His awareness in the box is something Lowe would do well to look at.

He’s a striker playing as a wing back. A highly dangerous threat in the opposition’s box and can finish with style (his goal on Wednesday was a beauty).

I among others criticized his pointy whiny behaviour last season but he’s matured beyond recognition and couldn’t give any more for the team. Definitely a top contender for Player of the Season for me.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Roberts worth on 09:43 - Mar 5 with 1110 viewsonehunglow

Roberts worth on 07:12 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

Sigurdsson, McBurnie, James and Mawson all went for very, very good cash. We've come a long way from the days of selling the top PL striker in a calendar year for just £25m or valuing Ben Davies at £10m the same summer Luke Shaw went for £27m.

The Rodon sale gave the usual suspects an excuse to have a gripe, but as per usual they've ignored the repeated statements that:

A - Only one club was interested, so their fantasies of a £25m valuation were just that, and;

B - The club made a conscious decision to accept the lower price in order to bolster the rest of the squad. If we'd kept Rodon it's unlikely that there'd be, for example, a Bennett, a Manning, a Hourihane (his wages aren't being paid out of fresh air) or an Ayew still.

I was going to reply but seeing as it' you and are always right,I thought I d ave myself a few minutes.
You are wasted on here.
You should be running our club from the Canteen to the Academy

Roberts worth on 13:31 - Mar 6 with 907 viewsKeithHaynes

Roberts worth on 13:43 - Mar 6 with 894 viewsMrSwerve

I love Connor and he's priceless to us, but I can't see him going for more than £10-12m. There's no way someone will come in with a £25m offer or something along those lines.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024