| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a 11:00 - Mar 21 with 1152 views | SwansIndependent | Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - and here is why 21st Mar 2021 10:59Swansea City fans, us here at the Independent included, were absolutely delighted to learn of the arrival of Conor Hourihane at the Liberty, but it seems that relationship has gone sour. The way the swans play either isn’t suiting his game or his desire to turn his time at the Liberty in to a memorable one just isn’t there. Conor Hourihane is under scrutiny. 0 Click above for the analysis Click below to subscribe to us on Twitter
This post has been edited by an administrator |  | | |  |
| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a on 11:07 - Mar 21 with 1133 views | KeithHaynes | You lot didn’t really think we would ignore the real talking point ? |  |
|  |
| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a on 11:23 - Mar 21 with 1095 views | onehunglow |
| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a on 11:07 - Mar 21 by KeithHaynes | You lot didn’t really think we would ignore the real talking point ? |
Not much to talk about really. I'd rather discuss us screwing up in Paris last night.As dumb as it gets.Even now some are blaming the ref,who,although,English,was brilliant. |  |
|  |
| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a on 11:25 - Mar 21 with 1098 views | Whiterockin | IMO he unbalances the team. We are better with Smith and Fulton holding, CH can not play holding midfield. With Grimes further forward as he has a far superior work ethic and in my mind a better player for our style of play. CH is a probably a good player but not for us. |  | |  |
| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a on 11:58 - Mar 21 with 1042 views | KeithHaynes |
| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a on 11:23 - Mar 21 by onehunglow | Not much to talk about really. I'd rather discuss us screwing up in Paris last night.As dumb as it gets.Even now some are blaming the ref,who,although,English,was brilliant. |
https://rugbyrebels.co/board/v |  |
|  |
| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a on 13:40 - Mar 21 with 957 views | DwightYorkeSuperstar | Some of us have been commenting in each matchday thread for a month or so now how we are a weaker football team when he plays. Of course, initially I received numerous down votes and ocassional replies either accusing me of trolling or informing me that I don't know what I'm talking about "But he's scored x goals!" Is what I would routinely hear. I'm glad the general consensus of our supporters is now changing and accepting he is a liability. The consensus regarding Woodman is finally changing as well. I wonder who on this forum has been highlighting the issues others are now beginning to express concern about for several months? There's at least two of us. |  |
|  |
| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a on 14:07 - Mar 21 with 925 views | onehunglow |
Rugby far more complicated . It' s why it started at public school and still the preserve of the more "educated " punter in Eng,Scot and Ireland. I like and played both. |  |
|  |
| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a on 14:11 - Mar 21 with 918 views | KeithHaynes |
| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a on 13:40 - Mar 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar | Some of us have been commenting in each matchday thread for a month or so now how we are a weaker football team when he plays. Of course, initially I received numerous down votes and ocassional replies either accusing me of trolling or informing me that I don't know what I'm talking about "But he's scored x goals!" Is what I would routinely hear. I'm glad the general consensus of our supporters is now changing and accepting he is a liability. The consensus regarding Woodman is finally changing as well. I wonder who on this forum has been highlighting the issues others are now beginning to express concern about for several months? There's at least two of us. |
It has been covered on various pre match and post match articles Dwight, can’t disagree with anyone who is questioning Hourihane. |  |
|  |
| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a on 14:13 - Mar 21 with 913 views | onehunglow |
| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a on 14:11 - Mar 21 by KeithHaynes | It has been covered on various pre match and post match articles Dwight, can’t disagree with anyone who is questioning Hourihane. |
It's very disappointing Keith. He has talent but his application is awful |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a on 14:28 - Mar 21 with 899 views | KeithHaynes |
| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a on 14:13 - Mar 21 by onehunglow | It's very disappointing Keith. He has talent but his application is awful |
I could have been more scathing mate, but his goals saved him. |  |
|  |
| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a on 14:47 - Mar 21 with 888 views | NotLoyal | Just doesn’t suit us, hasn’t hit the mettle and discipline required. |  |
|  |
| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a on 15:20 - Mar 21 with 862 views | onehunglow |
| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a on 14:28 - Mar 21 by KeithHaynes | I could have been more scathing mate, but his goals saved him. |
I have in my mind what you aid about comments being relayed to the club. If that were not the case,I wouldn't be holding back as I am. |  |
|  |
| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a on 18:27 - Mar 21 with 818 views | Catullus |
| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a on 14:47 - Mar 21 by NotLoyal | Just doesn’t suit us, hasn’t hit the mettle and discipline required. |
I was one of the few criticisng him a few weeks back, I said he unbalanced us and even though he scored goals and won us points we became worse with him in the starting team. Yesterday, well honestly I think he gave up. Like everyone else I thought his quality would be a big bonus for us but he has no heart, not for our club anyway. |  |
|  |
| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a on 10:55 - Mar 22 with 717 views | 34dfgdf54 | Any idea on the loan fee we paid? Anyone? |  | |  |
| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a on 14:16 - Mar 22 with 651 views | A_Fans_Dad | He has no pace, no stamina, doen't like tackling very much and little work ethic, probably because of the first two. He has a decent shot and dead ball, but that is it. When they let him down as they have done recently he becomes a massive liability. With Lowe and Ayew both tiring and slowing down the three of them are a load the rest of the team can't carry. |  | |  |
| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a on 14:20 - Mar 22 with 650 views | onehunglow |
| Conor Hourihane isn’t getting the plaudits from everyone that’s for sure - a on 14:16 - Mar 22 by A_Fans_Dad | He has no pace, no stamina, doen't like tackling very much and little work ethic, probably because of the first two. He has a decent shot and dead ball, but that is it. When they let him down as they have done recently he becomes a massive liability. With Lowe and Ayew both tiring and slowing down the three of them are a load the rest of the team can't carry. |
I,like many,were excited when he came on and got a few crackers ,now though,it's reality time and he is lazy,indulgent and rather insouciant ,very unusual for Irishman who are normally full of fire. He is an utter luxury in the way Ayew is and we or rather super Steve does just that. |  |
|  |
| |