Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bill Gates 08:02 - Apr 15 with 1885 viewsRonaldStump

Funding work to block out the sun. dumping tonnes of calcium carbonate high in the sky with the aim of ensuring we all get colder sustaining the global warming cult.
Destroying traditional farming and forcing us to eat lab made food.
We'll be so cold and hungry we'll be waltzing into the smart cities they are building as we speak to eat all that nutritous artificial food. And remember shwab 's comment -
We will own nothing but we will be happy.

And some on here have no issues taking the jab funded by this psycopath.

(He She Him)

Bill Gates on 08:16 - Apr 15 with 1030 viewsGroo

What is the medication your talking?

I think you need a stronger dose.

Groo does what Groo does best

Bill Gates on 10:08 - Apr 15 with 994 viewsBoundy

Bill Gates on 08:16 - Apr 15 by Groo

Somebody better tell Gates his master plan isn't working ( well not today) , lovely and sunny here in Swansea . maybe tomorrow eh

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Bill Gates on 10:24 - Apr 15 with 978 viewsonehunglow

Bill Gates on 08:16 - Apr 15 by Groo

It is no doubt the case he is not on any medication,which makes it all the more disturbing .

You can't cure bitterness with pills

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bill Gates on 10:51 - Apr 15 with 968 viewshobo

Hasn't he already said we should all stop consuming meat and start eating the fake stuff? The guy is a nutjob
Bill Gates on 11:31 - Apr 15 with 942 viewsProfessor

Bill Gates on 10:51 - Apr 15 by hobo

Hasn't he already said we should all stop consuming meat and start eating the fake stuff? The guy is a nutjob

He's partly correct-if beef is continued to be produced the way it is in the US and large parts of South America it is unsustainable on the resources of the world. The choice is to eat far less beef, which should be grass-fed, or to consider alternatives. Eat more lamb/goat which can be produced on marginal land not easily cropped or mongastric species which are more flexible in diet and production system. The impact of dairy production is much smaller and can be mitigated by the pasture used to feed and using steps to reduce GHG emissions.

I can think of many billionaires who cause far more problems than Bill Gates, who is at least trying to improve lives of the poorest. I would not agree with all the Gates Foundation does, but it is overwhelming positive.
Bill Gates on 11:32 - Apr 15 with 940 viewsCatullus

You're either the worlds worst WUM or a few srcews loose.

How is making us colder sustaining global warming? It's like saying I'm thirsty so I'm not going to drink anything.

Psycopath you say, irony maybe?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Bill Gates on 11:32 - Apr 15 with 936 viewsonehunglow

Bill Gates on 10:51 - Apr 15 by hobo

Be advised by someone who really does know.
God bless the Prof

Bill Gates on 11:34 - Apr 15 with 937 viewsLohengrin

Bill Gates on 11:31 - Apr 15 by Professor

He's partly correct-if beef is continued to be produced the way it is in the US and large parts of South America it is unsustainable on the resources of the world. The choice is to eat far less beef, which should be grass-fed, or to consider alternatives. Eat more lamb/goat which can be produced on marginal land not easily cropped or mongastric species which are more flexible in diet and production system. The impact of dairy production is much smaller and can be mitigated by the pasture used to feed and using steps to reduce GHG emissions.

I can think of many billionaires who cause far more problems than Bill Gates, who is at least trying to improve lives of the poorest. I would not agree with all the Gates Foundation does, but it is overwhelming positive.

* monogastric.

I’m marking you down a point for that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Bill Gates on 11:35 - Apr 15 with 936 viewsDr_Winston

The day they can produce lab grown meat that tastes and costs the same as the normal stuff I'll be quite happy to swap. Factory farming is horrible. A necessary evil perhaps, but certainly something for people to focus on getting shot of.

There will be huge benefits to a supply of meat that can be produced without use of antibiotics, in far more humane, environmentally sound and probably in time even more efficient ways. Bring it on.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bill Gates on 11:45 - Apr 15 with 930 viewsScotia

If ever there was a thread that demonstrates how bonkers the internet is it is this.

I'm beginning to think you should need a licence to use it, it's more dangerous than a gun in some peoples hands.

[Post edited 15 Apr 2021 11:48]
Bill Gates on 11:55 - Apr 15 with 915 viewsCatullus

Bill Gates on 11:31 - Apr 15 by Professor

We do eat less meat than we use to and we try to eat Chicken more, in our heads it's more eco friendly and healthier than beef.

We eat more fruit and veg and we are even trying to start growing some of our own. We have a new greenhouse and half our back garden (about 50ft by 14ft) is getting turned over to growing, well trying to, I'm not particulalry green fingered!

Once we have the new fences up we will steam ahead with it. If I have to garden I'd rather do something useful that may save us money, then we can save for holidays!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Bill Gates on 11:59 - Apr 15 with 912 viewsProfessor

Bill Gates on 11:34 - Apr 15 by Lohengrin

* monogastric.

I’m marking you down a point for that.

bugger-my spelling is atrocious. Yes-monogastric.
Bill Gates on 12:02 - Apr 15 with 907 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Bill Gates on 11:55 - Apr 15 by Catullus

We do eat less meat than we use to and we try to eat Chicken more, in our heads it's more eco friendly and healthier than beef.

We eat more fruit and veg and we are even trying to start growing some of our own. We have a new greenhouse and half our back garden (about 50ft by 14ft) is getting turned over to growing, well trying to, I'm not particulalry green fingered!

Once we have the new fences up we will steam ahead with it. If I have to garden I'd rather do something useful that may save us money, then we can save for holidays!

No point in that greenhouse, Cat, Bill Gates is about to block out the sun. I hope you haven’t got any solar panels because Bill is about to render them worthless.

We all need to stock up on vitamin D pretty sharpish.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bill Gates on 12:03 - Apr 15 with 907 viewsProfessor

Bill Gates on 11:55 - Apr 15 by Catullus

Chicken is more feed efficient than beef (about 4 times so) and produces fewer GHG emissions directly. But a lot of soya is used in feed as the protein source and we use a fair bit of energy to heat sheds in the UK. Both of these can be resolved. Chicken and pigs are really the future of meat.Growing your own veg is great though.
Bill Gates on 12:07 - Apr 15 with 899 viewsProfessor

Bill Gates on 11:35 - Apr 15 by Dr_Winston

The day they can produce lab grown meat that tastes and costs the same as the normal stuff I'll be quite happy to swap. Factory farming is horrible. A necessary evil perhaps, but certainly something for people to focus on getting shot of.

There will be huge benefits to a supply of meat that can be produced without use of antibiotics, in far more humane, environmentally sound and probably in time even more efficient ways. Bring it on.

At the moment you need as much in the way of antibiotics to make culture-based meat (and indeed bovine serum) as traditional production. The use of antimicrobials can be cut hugely-the UK is leading on this with over 70% reduction in poultry sector. Sadly the cuts to ODA funding have been very hard on the science budget which was helping change practice in other countries.
Bill Gates on 12:15 - Apr 15 with 887 viewsKeithHaynes

Bill Gates on 11:45 - Apr 15 by Scotia

If ever there was a thread that demonstrates how bonkers the internet is it is this.

I'm beginning to think you should need a licence to use it, it's more dangerous than a gun in some peoples hands.

[Post edited 15 Apr 2021 11:48]

However long Ronald lasts on here it’s going to be a journey that’s for sure.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bill Gates on 12:38 - Apr 15 with 873 viewsRonaldStump

Bill Gates on 12:15 - Apr 15 by KeithHaynes

However long Ronald lasts on here it’s going to be a journey that’s for sure.

I'm a welcome addition to the firm squire.

My knowledge knows no bounds

Time will tell

(He She Him)

Bill Gates on 13:10 - Apr 15 with 850 viewsonehunglow

Bill Gates on 11:59 - Apr 15 by Professor

bugger-my spelling is atrocious. Yes-monogastric.

I can fix yu up with a CorraPUNDANCE course

Bill Gates on 15:29 - Apr 15 with 805 viewsBoundy

Bill Gates on 12:38 - Apr 15 by RonaldStump

I'm a welcome addition to the firm squire.

My knowledge knows no bounds

Time will tell

People overestimate their knowledge, at times claiming knowledge of concepts, events, and people that do not exist and cannot be known, a phenomenon called overclaiming. I'm guessing you're one such individual

Bill Gates on 15:51 - Apr 15 with 798 viewshobo

Bill Gates on 15:29 - Apr 15 by Boundy

People overestimate their knowledge, at times claiming knowledge of concepts, events, and people that do not exist and cannot be known, a phenomenon called overclaiming. I'm guessing you're one such individual

A perfect description of William Gates. Good job Boundy
Bill Gates on 16:14 - Apr 15 with 792 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Sun still shining in Swansea. Not even a tiny bit of it obscured so far.

Bill needs to up his game.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bill Gates on 16:39 - Apr 15 with 777 viewsBoundy

Bill Gates on 16:14 - Apr 15 by Joe_bradshaw

Sun still shining in Swansea. Not even a tiny bit of it obscured so far.

Bill needs to up his game.

I did panic a little just now , it went dark for a moment then I realised I blinked

Bill Gates on 17:53 - Apr 15 with 748 viewsCatullus

Bill Gates on 15:51 - Apr 15 by hobo

A perfect description of William Gates. Good job Boundy

Whats he go to do with it?

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0309637/

I think the best appraoch is to keep reminding people how dumb you are and occassionally surprise them with a pearly of wisdom!

If I knew half as much as I wanted to it would be a million times more than I do. Even so, I still know a lunatic when I see one!

Bill Gates on 18:13 - Apr 15 with 731 viewsBoundy

Bill Gates on 17:53 - Apr 15 by Catullus

Whats he go to do with it?

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0309637/

I think the best appraoch is to keep reminding people how dumb you are and occassionally surprise them with a pearly of wisdom!

If I knew half as much as I wanted to it would be a million times more than I do. Even so, I still know a lunatic when I see one!

Everyone's truth is different , sometimes .

Bill Gates on 21:10 - Apr 16 with 621 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Bill Gates on 11:32 - Apr 15 by Catullus

You're either the worlds worst WUM or a few srcews loose.

How is making us colder sustaining global warming? It's like saying I'm thirsty so I'm not going to drink anything.

Psycopath you say, irony maybe?

Do you have a reading problem?
"making us colder sustaining the global warming CULT"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024