Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
India Covid Propaganda 04:15 - Apr 28 with 2179 viewsRonaldStump

Around 27000 people die every day in India.
Hundreds of kids starve to death, TB and many other diseases.
people dying outside of hospital and multiple funeral pyres are nothing new.
Now the corrupt lying governments have the oppurtunity to further their agenda and
promote fear into those brainwashed without any critical thinking skills sheep.

What a disgusting savage world we are living in.
Time for those in charge to be tried for crimes against humanity.

Tick tock

DISCUSS

(He She Him)

India Covid Propaganda on 06:59 - Apr 28 with 1281 viewsScotia

I have no idea what you want to discuss.

A lot of people live in India, something like 1.5 billion. Therefore a lot of people die in India too.

Do you think that there is nobody dying from covid in India?
India Covid Propaganda on 07:06 - Apr 28 with 1275 viewsRonaldStump

India Covid Propaganda on 06:59 - Apr 28 by Scotia

I have no idea what you want to discuss.

A lot of people live in India, something like 1.5 billion. Therefore a lot of people die in India too.

Do you think that there is nobody dying from covid in India?

Covid can kill any vulnerable person in the same way influenza and the common cold can. So I have no doubt there will be a couple of statistics as there are all over the world.

My point is the fearmogering and the narrative being pushed is the biggest load of baloney since Sam hamman claimed those up road were bigger than Barca and Liverpool won city of culture.

All this help for India over the last couple of days, what about the last couple of years when the same thing was happening?

Corrupt governments and main stream media need to be brought to justice

(He She Him)

India Covid Propaganda on 07:29 - Apr 28 with 1244 viewsKilkennyjack

Yes the world should act immediately to help India.

Beware of the Risen People

India Covid Propaganda on 08:11 - Apr 28 with 1253 viewsfelixstowe_jack

India Covid Propaganda on 07:29 - Apr 28 by Kilkennyjack

The UK government is leading the World suppling over 500 oxygen concentrators which arrived in India on Monday.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

India Covid Propaganda on 08:15 - Apr 28 with 1249 viewsKerouac

India Covid Propaganda on 07:29 - Apr 28 by Kilkennyjack

What has Ireland done to help India?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

India Covid Propaganda on 08:27 - Apr 28 with 1241 viewspikeypaul

India Covid Propaganda on 08:15 - Apr 28 by Kerouac

What has Ireland done to help India?

Remember his post last year about how Covid will be good for Wales since it would kill mainly older people of which a lot of English in Wales are. It totally sums up what a disgusting, hypocritical lowlife he is.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2021 8:34]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

India Covid Propaganda on 09:03 - Apr 28 with 1215 viewsonehunglow

India Covid Propaganda on 08:27 - Apr 28 by pikeypaul

Remember his post last year about how Covid will be good for Wales since it would kill mainly older people of which a lot of English in Wales are. It totally sums up what a disgusting, hypocritical lowlife he is.

I must have missed that,which is just as well.
He really does evidence just how backward some are . I don't actually think he represents those wanting independence as they will be mainly decent people who see things different to me,and that's fine by me.

Those comments do not surprise me. Anyone supporting the AIM of the IRA which he does and has done ha blood on their hands. Make no mistake,any of our many English fans will be repelled by what he posts.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

India Covid Propaganda on 09:11 - Apr 28 with 1209 viewsYrAlarch

It seems to be a crazy, upside down world when a country that has developed it's own nuclear capability and has a space programme is begging other countries for ventilators and supplies of oxygen. Plus the wealth gap between the rich and poor, the IPL etc. But I am not arguing that they should not be helped.
Login to get fewer ads

India Covid Propaganda on 09:12 - Apr 28 with 1205 viewsonehunglow

India Covid Propaganda on 09:11 - Apr 28 by YrAlarch

It seems to be a crazy, upside down world when a country that has developed it's own nuclear capability and has a space programme is begging other countries for ventilators and supplies of oxygen. Plus the wealth gap between the rich and poor, the IPL etc. But I am not arguing that they should not be helped.

very good post that

India Covid Propaganda on 09:16 - Apr 28 with 1205 viewsCatullus

India Covid Propaganda on 08:27 - Apr 28 by pikeypaul

Wasn't it this year he pretty much called the UK Nazi's?

Ronald stump is just going on ignore, at best he's a troll and a WUM, at worst he's dangerous.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

India Covid Propaganda on 09:17 - Apr 28 with 1202 viewspikeypaul

Onehunglow

It was around the start of March last year, Dr Winston I think it was that instantly replied to it and said what a lowlife hecwas, so maybe he has a better recollection of it others also replied.

It was something along the lines of a lot of the English that life in Wales are elderly and since it will be mainly elderly that die Covid will be good to get the number of English in Wales down.

I have the reptile on ignore and have done for a long time, he’s the most racist person ever to be on this forum and has the check to call Brexiters racist so it shows what a total hypocrite the lowlife is.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2021 9:19]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

India Covid Propaganda on 09:26 - Apr 28 with 1192 viewsScotia

I share some of those thoughts.

It is crazy to think that the Maha Kumblh Mela was allowed to take place too. The situation is out of control.

However India's problem will become ours soon enough if we aren't careful.
India Covid Propaganda on 09:39 - Apr 28 with 1190 viewsYrAlarch

India Covid Propaganda on 09:26 - Apr 28 by Scotia

I share some of those thoughts.

It is crazy to think that the Maha Kumblh Mela was allowed to take place too. The situation is out of control.

However India's problem will become ours soon enough if we aren't careful.

Yes I agree. Remember Cheltenham 2020 and other mass sporting events allowed to take place just when Covid was starting to take control. Let us hope the lesson has been learnt in the UK this time around.
India Covid Propaganda on 10:14 - Apr 28 with 1181 viewsProfessor

India Covid Propaganda on 09:39 - Apr 28 by YrAlarch

Yes I agree. Remember Cheltenham 2020 and other mass sporting events allowed to take place just when Covid was starting to take control. Let us hope the lesson has been learnt in the UK this time around.

Agree completely

There are a lots of points around this:

1. The cases and deaths are far higher than recorded-at least 50% if not more -and causing a much bigger impact. The other deaths don't go away-it's an extra 5,000-10,000. The peak is not forecast for another 2-3 weeks
2. The risk of a breakthrough mutation that evades vaccine-immunity is increased with so many more cases. The current "Indian' variant is clearly a big risk
3. Yes- why are we brown nosing Modi for a trade deal when there is no thought to suggest change to deal with huge inequalities in India.? Yes- a space programme when people are dying of easily preventable disease.
4. Support now is all well and good-remember the UK has just cut its aid (ODA) budget and few countries offer even the level of support we do. The ODA budget is primarily focused on developing capacity in countries these days-not direct aid. The largest cut has been to the ODA-related science budget-which has been essentially halved. Most of this was focussed in health and food security-the very things that drive poverty. This was not paying for Indian scientists, but for British scientists helping develop research and training in these areas-ensuring food, safe water, development of local vaccines, control of TB etc.

India is a genuine concern and a flare up in a big developing country is no great surprise. As usual we (and India itself) has been completely reactive in trying to deal with a problem, rather than prevent one. Sounds remarkably like us last autumn. Thankfully we have a good vaccination programme, which will reduce the impact (even of variants-just less so) of any future 'wave' of infection.
India Covid Propaganda on 12:48 - Apr 28 with 1128 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One problem is that they handled the 1st wave easily and did not prepare for a bad second wave.
As far as I know they did not instigate a "Nightingale Hospital" building programme 9 months ago, which would have put them in a much better position bed wise than they are now.
Apparently they have also been spending quite a bit of money on vanity projects rather than their NHS.
India Covid Propaganda on 12:51 - Apr 28 with 1125 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Re the OP and fear mongering, this is a classic example.
A photo circulated of a COVID patient dying in the street, she actually died last year during a Gas leak.
The Mass Media are an absolute disgrace.

India Covid Propaganda on 12:58 - Apr 28 with 1116 viewspencoedjack

This with bells on.
India Covid Propaganda on 14:08 - Apr 28 with 1075 viewsProfessor

India Covid Propaganda on 12:51 - Apr 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Re the OP and fear mongering, this is a classic example.
A photo circulated of a COVID patient dying in the street, she actually died last year during a Gas leak.
The Mass Media are an absolute disgrace.

Ironic then, that the Murdoch-owned New York Post is in the news for allegedly getting a reporter to lie about Kamala Harris and the Mexican border too.

Perhaps Modi and the Indian government could have done with a bit more fear and acted sooner, instead of hoping everyone else (still in the midst of a pandemic) to bale them out.
India Covid Propaganda on 16:15 - Apr 28 with 1034 viewsonehunglow

Im pretty much in agreement too.
Frankly,Im not bothered about whom owns newspapers or media.

I view things thus;

Boris should have had an immediate lockdown,a brutal one which was enforced by Police and Army,come to that.IMO,that would have saved thousands of live but Boris being the "libertarian" is terrified of doing unpopular things and not being liked.The cheeky ,naughty but nice act doesn't wash with a hard nosed basturd like me.

The fact thousands parades around supermarkets mask free was scandalous as were the scum like Piers Corbyn campaigning against ANY restrictions at all.Think on that lefties.

For many Labour allowed a hapless Johnson administation to flap around with no union,no uned front,no support against this curse,just political point scoring

Cheltenham. Not cancelled because of the horse killing lobby and the filthy betting trade .Thousands died again so that the filthy clowns who like to see animals performing for them even it it kills them. Plus the Irish cousins flocking to Chelts with thouands of cash in the pockets to get ratased win or lose.

Liverpool v Ath Madrid. Madrid in the midst of a pandemic yet we allow countless flights into Liverpool airport and then into town . Result,yep,a massive spike in covid in Liverpool.

And finally Christmas. Allowing to have it just about slaughtered another few thouands so we could "get together with family" .Really, We didnt .We had more sense.Most did not. Drink again. Innit.

Seems a theme here doesn't it.

Laughably,lefties see Johnson as "right wing". Myarse he is.

India Covid Propaganda on 16:56 - Apr 28 with 1023 viewsProfessor

India Covid Propaganda on 16:15 - Apr 28 by onehunglow

Im pretty much in agreement too.
Frankly,Im not bothered about whom owns newspapers or media.

I view things thus;

Boris should have had an immediate lockdown,a brutal one which was enforced by Police and Army,come to that.IMO,that would have saved thousands of live but Boris being the "libertarian" is terrified of doing unpopular things and not being liked.The cheeky ,naughty but nice act doesn't wash with a hard nosed basturd like me.

The fact thousands parades around supermarkets mask free was scandalous as were the scum like Piers Corbyn campaigning against ANY restrictions at all.Think on that lefties.

For many Labour allowed a hapless Johnson administation to flap around with no union,no uned front,no support against this curse,just political point scoring

Cheltenham. Not cancelled because of the horse killing lobby and the filthy betting trade .Thousands died again so that the filthy clowns who like to see animals performing for them even it it kills them. Plus the Irish cousins flocking to Chelts with thouands of cash in the pockets to get ratased win or lose.

Liverpool v Ath Madrid. Madrid in the midst of a pandemic yet we allow countless flights into Liverpool airport and then into town . Result,yep,a massive spike in covid in Liverpool.

And finally Christmas. Allowing to have it just about slaughtered another few thouands so we could "get together with family" .Really, We didnt .We had more sense.Most did not. Drink again. Innit.

Seems a theme here doesn't it.

Laughably,lefties see Johnson as "right wing". Myarse he is.

Hard to describe Johnson. We have a conservative government and as much as I dislike that, that’s what we have and I accept that. I would genuinely prefer Gove as PM. You may disagree with his policies, but he delivers, is efficient and takes advice. Johnson is just an adulterous spiv.
India Covid Propaganda on 03:37 - Apr 30 with 918 viewsRonaldStump

So as we thought!! The spike in deaths in India are a clear result of the vaccine roll out in February!
Wake up people were all in danger here

(He She Him)

India Covid Propaganda on 06:38 - Apr 30 with 898 viewsScotia

India Covid Propaganda on 03:37 - Apr 30 by RonaldStump

So as we thought!! The spike in deaths in India are a clear result of the vaccine roll out in February!
Wake up people were all in danger here

Where is the spike in vaccine deaths in Israel, the US and the UK?
India Covid Propaganda on 07:19 - Apr 30 with 883 viewsYrAlarch

India Covid Propaganda on 12:48 - Apr 28 by A_Fans_Dad

One problem is that they handled the 1st wave easily and did not prepare for a bad second wave.
As far as I know they did not instigate a "Nightingale Hospital" building programme 9 months ago, which would have put them in a much better position bed wise than they are now.
Apparently they have also been spending quite a bit of money on vanity projects rather than their NHS.

Yes. I understand that the Health system there is shambolic. It will take more than an increased vaccine roll-out to improve the situation, for example, improved healthcare, social distancing, mask wearing. In other words a co-ordinated approach. Unfortunately I do not see that happening at the present time. The Indian Government will have to do more than simply rely on assistance from other countries.
India Covid Propaganda on 11:22 - Apr 30 with 845 viewsScotia

https://www.myjoyonline.com/kenyas-anti-vaccine-doctor-dies-of-covid/
India Covid Propaganda on 15:06 - Apr 30 with 808 viewsA_Fans_Dad

India Covid Propaganda on 06:38 - Apr 30 by Scotia

Where is the spike in vaccine deaths in Israel, the US and the UK?

Look at any of the worldometer charts to see for your self, all three roll outs started about December and all three case and death charts peaked afterwards, around February.
But correlation is not causation as you know.

By the way your comment about mortality age in India being below the European and US average age of death from COVID being the reason for India's lower Mortality rate on the other thread was not correct.
The Average mortality age in India is 71 therefore they die of "old age" illnesses in a distribution around 71 as we do around 84. Their co-morbidities are similar to the UK, overweight and mostly Heart problems so they are just as susceptible to COVID at 70 as we are at 82.
So it is not a reason for lower death rates because the comparison is not valid.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024