Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conor Hourihane wants to be a big part of Swansea City’s success 11:15 - May 13 with 773 viewsSwansIndependent

Conor Hourihane wants to be a big part of Swansea City’s success 13th May 2021 11:11
Since January Conor Hourihane has wowed swans fans with his dead ball ability, frustrated many with his defensive work and completely baffled even the best in Alan Curtis with his work rate in games. The boy from Bandon, Eire needs to step up on Monday evening for the swans, it’s as simple as that. 2

Click above for Conor’s words
Click below to subscribe to us on Twitter

This post has been edited by an administrator
Conor Hourihane wants to be a big part of Swansea City’s success on 20:28 - May 13 with 653 viewsCatullus

He wants to be part of our success, I suggest he learns to wash the kit then!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Conor Hourihane wants to be a big part of Swansea City’s success on 20:55 - May 13 with 614 viewsonehunglow

Conor Hourihane wants to be a big part of Swansea City’s success on 20:28 - May 13 by Catullus

He talks the talk but doesnt do the walk

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Conor Hourihane wants to be a big part of Swansea City’s success on 21:11 - May 13 with 623 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Conor Hourihane wants to be a big part of Swansea City’s success on 20:55 - May 13 by onehunglow

He talks the talk but doesnt do the walk

Or more importantly the running, blocks, tackles and headed clearances.
Conor Hourihane wants to be a big part of Swansea City’s success on 22:56 - May 13 with 591 viewsmax936

Conor Hourihane wants to be a big part of Swansea City’s success on 20:28 - May 13 by Catullus

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Conor Hourihane wants to be a big part of Swansea City’s success on 08:51 - May 14 with 522 viewsonehunglow

Conor Hourihane wants to be a big part of Swansea City’s success on 21:11 - May 13 by A_Fans_Dad

I tried a ceasefire this week so as to get me into builth's good books before he and lifelong have a vacation on our glorious peninsular .
Come on Conor.

Conor Hourihane wants to be a big part of Swansea City’s success on 11:50 - May 14 with 481 viewsandypitt56

Conor Hourihane wants to be a big part of Swansea City’s success on 21:11 - May 13 by A_Fans_Dad

You mean a defensive MF like fulton? Why would you expect that type of thing from an attacking MF, its obvious the boy has talent, I just think he has been shoehorned in the team in case we get a freekick.
Conor Hourihane wants to be a big part of Swansea City’s success on 11:59 - May 14 with 474 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Conor Hourihane wants to be a big part of Swansea City’s success on 11:50 - May 14 by andypitt56

You mean a defensive MF like fulton? Why would you expect that type of thing from an attacking MF, its obvious the boy has talent, I just think he has been shoehorned in the team in case we get a freekick.

Ok he’s not a DM. But he could at least pretend to make an effort. Our most underwhelming loan signing since??????

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Conor Hourihane wants to be a big part of Swansea City’s success on 15:26 - May 14 with 424 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Conor Hourihane wants to be a big part of Swansea City’s success on 11:50 - May 14 by andypitt56

Even our wingers and strikers do defensive duties and defensive duties up the field are very important.
Login to get fewer ads

Conor Hourihane wants to be a big part of Swansea City’s success on 16:11 - May 14 with 409 viewsWhiterockin

Conor Hourihane wants to be a big part of Swansea City’s success on 15:26 - May 14 by A_Fans_Dad

Even our wingers and strikers do defensive duties and defensive duties up the field are very important.

Exactly Lowe and Ayew work their socks off closing down. If anyone thinks CH can just stroll around waiting for a set play they are living on another planet.
[Post edited 14 May 2021 16:12]
Conor Hourihane wants to be a big part of Swansea City’s success on 18:02 - May 14 with 370 viewsonehunglow

Conor Hourihane wants to be a big part of Swansea City’s success on 16:11 - May 14 by Whiterockin

Exactly Lowe and Ayew work their socks off closing down. If anyone thinks CH can just stroll around waiting for a set play they are living on another planet.

He could play a big part by simply sitting on the bench and Comecon when we are 3-0 ahead.

This player starts and we re in schtuck

Not one for the trenches

Conor Hourihane wants to be a big part of Swansea City’s success on 07:18 - May 15 with 300 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Conor Hourihane wants to be a big part of Swansea City’s success on 16:11 - May 14 by Whiterockin

But that’s the exact message Cooper has been giving out. You couldn’t blame the rest of the squad if this caused resentment or unrest. I hope he’s benched for all the play off matches and if he does come on he makes the difference.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024