Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? 00:39 - Jun 16 with 6502 viewsKeithHaynes

Or planning to get the second jab very shortly.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 05:06 - Jun 16 with 2342 viewsCatullus

I had the second jab nearly 3 monhs back....maybe not quite that long, I forget!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 06:29 - Jun 16 with 2328 viewsLohengrin

Had the second jab yesterday. My arm is a bit sore the day after, the same as the first time, other than that nothing. No Ill effects at all.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 06:40 - Jun 16 with 2324 viewsFireboy2

Had my second in April, just glad to have it to get a bit of protection.

Anyone who doesn't have one is a fool.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 07:13 - Jun 16 with 2297 viewsbuilthjack

Done

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 07:28 - Jun 16 with 2303 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Had my second in April and thanks to the NHS app I have proof of vaccinations either by scanning the bar code on the app or printing of a certificate.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 07:28 - Jun 16 with 2303 viewsRonaldStump

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 06:40 - Jun 16 by Fireboy2

Had my second in April, just glad to have it to get a bit of protection.

Anyone who doesn't have one is a fool.

Why are those that exercise their god given right to say no to an experimental jab Fools?

(He She Him)

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 08:04 - Jun 16 with 2281 viewsmajorraglan

Had both in in the spring.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 08:05 - Jun 16 with 2278 viewsraynor94

Glad to see compulsory jabs are being brought in for care home workers.

The sooner Covid passports are brought in the better.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 08:28 - Jun 16 with 2271 viewsRonaldStump

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 08:05 - Jun 16 by raynor94

Glad to see compulsory jabs are being brought in for care home workers.

The sooner Covid passports are brought in the better.

How about concentration camps for the unvaccinated

That suit you

(He She Him)

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 08:34 - Jun 16 with 2267 viewsraynor94

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 08:28 - Jun 16 by RonaldStump

How about concentration camps for the unvaccinated

That suit you

No not that extreme, but certainly hope you won't be allowed in the Liberty without a passport.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 08:53 - Jun 16 with 2263 viewsBoundy

Me and the wife both have had ours, not sure if had a positive impact on our lives though . A 3rd wave yet to come and cases raising with no end in sight .I think I'll go back to bed

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 09:02 - Jun 16 with 2256 viewscontroversial_jack

Had my second AZ three weeks ago. No reactions at all, let's hope it works
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 09:07 - Jun 16 with 2252 viewsFireboy2

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 07:28 - Jun 16 by RonaldStump

Why are those that exercise their god given right to say no to an experimental jab Fools?

My opinion.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 09:08 - Jun 16 with 2250 viewsProfessor

Not me. Why would I want to have a safe vaccine that has gone through clinical trials that reduces my chance of dying if infected by 95%. I'll take my chances and get treated by cattle wormer or a range of drugs shown to be ineffective in controlled studies? That's my choice as some bloke from Ammanford told me so.*

*On Facebook-real experts there
[Post edited 16 Jun 2021 9:08]
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 09:21 - Jun 16 with 2232 viewsonehunglow

and now not only brainwashed but concentration camp.

Just what is going on?

Answer. Madness and we are now having the biggest covid surge possibly as we are dumber

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 09:37 - Jun 16 with 2225 viewsScotia

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 07:28 - Jun 16 by RonaldStump

Because they use terms like "experimental" for a safe, effective and life saving vaccines because they've read it on the internet.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:45 - Jun 16 with 2195 viewsRonaldStump

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 09:37 - Jun 16 by Scotia

Because they use terms like "experimental" for a safe, effective and life saving vaccines because they've read it on the internet.

Still in stage 3 clinical trials. Experimental phase
Nobody knows what the long term effects will be . (I genuinely hope for good news)
Big pharma absolved of any liability
Free donuts, beers, lottery entries, graduate course to coerce the thick to have it.
Those who choose not to be vaccinated demonised and discriminated against.
For those relatively healthy massive odds in your favour of survival if you catch it.
Sorry if i smell a rat but I trust my immune system, lots of good food, intermittent fasting and vitamin D3 and zinc along with other supplements. my choice which I'm entitled to

(He She Him)

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:49 - Jun 16 with 2183 viewsKeithHaynes

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:45 - Jun 16 by RonaldStump

Nobody knows what the long term effects will be . (I genuinely hope for good news)
Free donuts, beers, lottery entries, graduate course to coerce the thick to have it.
For those relatively healthy massive odds in your favour of survival if you catch it.
Sorry if i smell a rat but I trust my immune system, lots of good food, intermittent fasting and vitamin D3 and zinc along with other supplements. my choice which I'm entitled to

Which sadly many don’t have either the intelligence to do or the physical strength or age to implement.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 11:02 - Jun 16 with 2174 viewsProfessor

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:45 - Jun 16 by RonaldStump

Which of course is bull. Most people on here will have had the Astra Zeneca vaccine which has undergone phase III trials in the UK, RSA and Brazil https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)32661-1/fullt

And subsequent equivalents for US licensing. As have the other vaccines.

Fine-but pumping excess supplements does nothing to improve immunity, vitamin D beyond the levels required for the immune system to function will not boost immunity. . Deficiency is a problem. Vitamin D will not prevent or cure infection. nor Zinc or nay other dietary supplement.

The immune system is a great thing-been studying it since 1986, but unfortunately viruses and bacteria which evolve far more quickly than us have found many ways to avoid, subvert and exploit the immune system. Making sure we have an adaptive immune response prior to exposure is the best way of dealing with any pathogen.

The only thing that you say that could be an issue are long term effects of vaccines, but these are considerably less frequent and less severe than Long Covid. The outcome of Covid is not binary. It's not life or death. Long Covid is a severe impact on the quality of life for many, often younger and healthier people.

Your choice but a foolish one.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 11:12 - Jun 16 with 2161 viewsRobbie

Had my second jab recently at Margam Park , again excellent service provided there and thankfully no reaction to either courses I received .

However , and maybe somebody could advice me here , not being up to date with the latest phones and gadgets , the only proof I have is the little patients card withe the dates .
Guaranteed I will lose this at some time , then I how do I access my records to show I have completed the full course ?
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 11:30 - Jun 16 with 2141 viewsRonaldStump

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:49 - Jun 16 by KeithHaynes

Which sadly many don’t have either the intelligence to do or the physical strength or age to implement.

That's a good point and i say to those elderly people who are vulnerable.
Go get the jab if it can improve your life somewhat. When it comes down to it the long term efficacy of a jab is not really going to be an issue so the benefits far outweigh the risks.

(He She Him)

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 11:44 - Jun 16 with 2129 viewsKilkennyjack

All done Keith, a week ago for jab 2.

Felt nothing, but Bill Gates now keeps emailing me every day for no good reason .....

Beware of the Risen People

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 12:34 - Jun 16 with 2105 viewsScotia

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 11:12 - Jun 16 by Robbie

Had my second jab recently at Margam Park , again excellent service provided there and thankfully no reaction to either courses I received .

However , and maybe somebody could advice me here , not being up to date with the latest phones and gadgets , the only proof I have is the little patients card withe the dates .
Guaranteed I will lose this at some time , then I how do I access my records to show I have completed the full course ?

At the moment I don't think there is anyway to access proof of vaccination in Wales. In England you can use the NHS app but we don't have access to it.

I suppose you could ask for a letter from the GP?
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 12:39 - Jun 16 with 2101 viewsLohengrin

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 11:12 - Jun 16 by Robbie

Phone 01639 862323 and ask if it’s possible to have a record of your vaccinations e-mailed to you. You’ll have a digital copy you can store away.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 12:42 - Jun 16 with 2091 viewsRobbie

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 12:34 - Jun 16 by Scotia

At the moment I don't think there is anyway to access proof of vaccination in Wales. In England you can use the NHS app but we don't have access to it.

I suppose you could ask for a letter from the GP?

Ok , will go down that route if necessary , thanks .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024