Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kurt Zouma: West Ham boss David Moyes says defender available for Leicester City 15:43 - Feb 11 with 928 viewsWhiterockin

IMO just wrong on so many levels.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60345306
Kurt Zouma: West Ham boss David Moyes says defender available for Leicester City on 15:47 - Feb 11 with 918 viewsonehunglow

On every level
If he gets load of stick,hope he doesn't play the race card

Utter filth

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kurt Zouma: West Ham boss David Moyes says defender available for Leicester City on 15:54 - Feb 11 with 904 viewsWhiterockin

Kurt Zouma: West Ham boss David Moyes says defender available for Leicester City on 15:47 - Feb 11 by onehunglow

On every level
If he gets load of stick,hope he doesn't play the race card

Utter filth

Just how did the club reach this decision. I hope their remaining sponsors pull out.
Kurt Zouma: West Ham boss David Moyes says defender available for Leicester City on 16:02 - Feb 11 with 892 viewsonehunglow

Kurt Zouma: West Ham boss David Moyes says defender available for Leicester City on 15:54 - Feb 11 by Whiterockin

Just how did the club reach this decision. I hope their remaining sponsors pull out.

Disappointed in Moyes. Thought better of him.
Clearly football is basically immoral .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kurt Zouma: West Ham boss David Moyes says defender available for Leicester City on 16:04 - Feb 11 with 886 viewsSTID2017

Shocking decision

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Kurt Zouma: West Ham boss David Moyes says defender available for Leicester City on 17:19 - Feb 11 with 835 views1983

I'm surprised the board haven't dictated on this issue
AMF

Kurt Zouma: West Ham boss David Moyes says defender available for Leicester City on 18:12 - Feb 11 with 788 viewsWhiterockin

Kurt Zouma: West Ham boss David Moyes says defender available for Leicester City on 16:02 - Feb 11 by onehunglow

Not all football is immoral. Dagenham and Redbridge have stopped his brother Yoan (who apparently filmed the incident) from playing until the RSPCA conclude their investigation. West Ham should do the same immediately.
Kurt Zouma: West Ham boss David Moyes says defender available for Leicester City on 18:26 - Feb 11 with 779 viewsBillyChong

Kurt Zouma: West Ham boss David Moyes says defender available for Leicester City on 17:19 - Feb 11 by 1983

I'm surprised the board haven't dictated on this issue
AMF

David Gold and David Sullivan. No chance.
Kurt Zouma: West Ham boss David Moyes says defender available for Leicester City on 18:37 - Feb 11 with 763 viewsFlashberryjack

Maybe I should put a full size photo of Zouma in my garden, it might frighten the Six cats that are shitting in my garden.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Kurt Zouma: West Ham boss David Moyes says defender available for Leicester City on 19:26 - Feb 11 with 721 viewsKeithHaynes

Kurt Zouma: West Ham boss David Moyes says defender available for Leicester City on 16:02 - Feb 11 by onehunglow

When has it ever had morals since the EPL started ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Kurt Zouma: West Ham boss David Moyes says defender available for Leicester City on 19:34 - Feb 11 with 706 viewsKeithHaynes

Moyes today - “Yes he’s available to play against Leicester. There are different views and opinions on should he be available. We as a club took that decision and I stand by that.

“I don’t think the club could take more action or any quicker. West Ham have fined him the maximum wages. We all accept the actions are terrible and diabolical, but we’ve chosen to play him and we stand by that.

“We are so disappointed it is completely out of character from Kurt. He is a really good lad we are going to get him some help and trying to give him as much help as we can.

“Like drink-driving offences, most people have to go to classes and the RSPCA are going to provide him with classes to understand about animals and how to treat them.

“We will do everything we can to make sure Kurt is looking into it, and getting better, and understanding it.

“The incident is terrible, we all totally agree with that. There was nobody in this football club who doesn’t agree with that.

“Sponsorship being taken away is something the club will deal with, not me.”

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Kurt Zouma: West Ham boss David Moyes says defender available for Leicester City on 21:19 - Feb 11 with 638 viewsmax936

Kurt Zouma: West Ham boss David Moyes says defender available for Leicester City on 16:04 - Feb 11 by STID2017

Shocking decision

This all day long, I detest cats, but I'd never hurt one, Zouma is a buffoon and a thug along with his brother, two mindless moron's, bet their parents are proud.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Kurt Zouma: West Ham boss David Moyes says defender available for Leicester City on 21:23 - Feb 11 with 634 viewsmax936

Kurt Zouma: West Ham boss David Moyes says defender available for Leicester City on 18:37 - Feb 11 by Flashberryjack

Maybe I should put a full size photo of Zouma in my garden, it might frighten the Six cats that are shitting in my garden.

I know I shouldn't, but here goes

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024