Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starmer 13:39 - Jan 26 with 1082 viewsCountyJim

I'm a Labour Party member but got to say the bloke is as strong as a wet lettuce

He should have the prize Pr ick in number 10 on the ropes but he was on about a nice swim in the Wye! WTF
Starmer on 14:21 - Jan 26 with 1034 viewsjack_lord

Maybe there was a reason behind it Jim.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Starmer on 15:28 - Jan 26 with 997 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Starmer on 14:21 - Jan 26 by jack_lord

A reason Wye?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Starmer on 16:34 - Jan 26 with 950 viewsProfessor

Starmer on 15:28 - Jan 26 by Brynmill_Jack

A reason Wye?

Was Johnsons's answer to a Tory question about ensuring the water quality of the Wye. That he had bathed in it and it has tasted like nectar. That was probably before sewage dumping was allowed again

But to answer Jim's point-he is not playing it for Labour members, but to look a sober and sensible leader for the seats in the midlands and north (and Bridgend) won in the last election by the Tories. Apart from Pencoedjack (and I agree with him) Rayner may sound good to the Labour faithful but would not appeal to those in seats needed to be won.
Starmer on 17:14 - Jan 26 with 926 viewsbritferry

Starmer on 16:34 - Jan 26 by Professor

Was Johnsons's answer to a Tory question about ensuring the water quality of the Wye. That he had bathed in it and it has tasted like nectar. That was probably before sewage dumping was allowed again

But to answer Jim's point-he is not playing it for Labour members, but to look a sober and sensible leader for the seats in the midlands and north (and Bridgend) won in the last election by the Tories. Apart from Pencoedjack (and I agree with him) Rayner may sound good to the Labour faithful but would not appeal to those in seats needed to be won.

Labour need to win seats in Scotland to get power again, they do seem like voting for gobby ginger women

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Starmer on 20:10 - Jan 26 with 862 viewsmajorraglan

Starmer on 16:34 - Jan 26 by Professor

You may have a good point, but I’d like to have seen a bit more passion from him.Boris huffed and puffed today and was very shallow, but he didn’t get pummelled. He was shallow and come out with some bull, but it had the sound bites that would resonate with some.

PMQs is a farce, how can politicians from both sides be able to avoid answering the questions, the speaker should hold them to account for failing to answer questions and order them to answer.
Starmer on 20:20 - Jan 26 with 840 viewsProfessor

Starmer on 20:10 - Jan 26 by majorraglan

You may have a good point, but I’d like to have seen a bit more passion from him.Boris huffed and puffed today and was very shallow, but he didn’t get pummelled. He was shallow and come out with some bull, but it had the sound bites that would resonate with some.

PMQs is a farce, how can politicians from both sides be able to avoid answering the questions, the speaker should hold them to account for failing to answer questions and order them to answer.

Not a single real answer from Starmer and Blackford’s eight questions says it all
Starmer on 20:55 - Jan 26 with 805 viewsmajorraglan

Starmer on 20:20 - Jan 26 by Professor

Not a single real answer from Starmer and Blackford’s eight questions says it all

I agree, but he blusters on, people like the sound bites and think it’s ok so he gets away with it.
Starmer on 21:04 - Jan 26 with 797 viewsswan65split

Starmer on 20:10 - Jan 26 by majorraglan

PMQ is a farce these days, all set up like a Political party broadcast.

Chances are Starmer knows more than hes letting on, and baiting him ready for the lever pull,

Though I think in the end its going to be down to the Tories too oust Johnson, if not now then nearer the next election he"ll be gone.
Login to get fewer ads

Starmer on 21:21 - Jan 26 with 783 viewsProfessor

Starmer on 21:04 - Jan 26 by swan65split

Chances are Starmer knows more than hes letting on, and baiting him ready for the lever pull,

Though I think in the end its going to be down to the Tories too oust Johnson, if not now then nearer the next election he"ll be gone.

Reports suggesting there are up to 100 Tory MPs ready to pull the trigger. Many more ‘old school’ senior backbenchers for whom the morally bankrupt PM has gone too far.
Time will tell.
Starmer on 22:06 - Jan 26 with 751 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Starmer on 21:04 - Jan 26 by swan65split

He'll get moved on sooner rather than later.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Starmer on 23:23 - Jan 26 with 701 viewsswan65split

Starmer on 21:21 - Jan 26 by Professor

Reports suggesting there are up to 100 Tory MPs ready to pull the trigger. Many more ‘old school’ senior backbenchers for whom the morally bankrupt PM has gone too far.
Time will tell.

Just seen a tweet stating 100-130.
Starmer on 23:36 - Jan 26 with 696 viewsJack_Meoff

If I was a conspiracy nutter I'd suggest the British establishment are absolutely delighted there's a fag paper between the parties that are there to represent the illusion of democracy in this country. Business as usual for corporate and financial interests.

Starmer's first act as leader of the (controlled) opposition was also to talk to Jewish leaders as I recall. Reassure them than there'd be no criticism of the state of Israel forthcoming on his watch.

Double whammy.

This is still the most insightful view of the 'Labour antisemitism' furore I've seen. His book 'The Holocaust Industry' is worth a read; eye opening to say the least.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Starmer on 23:52 - Jan 26 with 683 viewsmajorraglan

Watching Newsnight earlier, one of the presenters suggested the culture of the Civil Service and Advisors will be heavily criticised, but they seem to think the report would then present factual information which may not directly name and shame Boris who’s got further issues developing regarding Farthing and his dogs.
Starmer on 07:25 - Jan 27 with 630 viewsProfessor

Starmer on 23:52 - Jan 26 by majorraglan

Watching Newsnight earlier, one of the presenters suggested the culture of the Civil Service and Advisors will be heavily criticised, but they seem to think the report would then present factual information which may not directly name and shame Boris who’s got further issues developing regarding Farthing and his dogs.

Lots of speculation but looks like next week now.

On the Afghan thing, that’s a clear lie part of disaster of our and US bungling by Biden on the back of a stupid deal by Trump. I expect Tom Tugendhat to give him a roasting over this.
Starmer on 07:58 - Jan 27 with 607 viewsYrAlarch

Starmer on 14:21 - Jan 26 by jack_lord

With the Gray Report still pending, in my view Starmer was simply setting Johnson up by asking him questions regarding it's publication in full and the Ministerial Code.
So Johnson agreed that the Report would be published in full and that misleading Parliament was a resignation matter. I still would not trust him.
Starmer on 10:16 - Jan 27 with 564 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I'm not convinced by Starmer for Trump and Biden read Johnson and Starmer.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Starmer on 10:48 - Jan 27 with 539 viewstrampie

Starmer on 23:36 - Jan 26 by Jack_Meoff

If I was a conspiracy nutter I'd suggest the British establishment are absolutely delighted there's a fag paper between the parties that are there to represent the illusion of democracy in this country. Business as usual for corporate and financial interests.

Starmer's first act as leader of the (controlled) opposition was also to talk to Jewish leaders as I recall. Reassure them than there'd be no criticism of the state of Israel forthcoming on his watch.

Double whammy.

This is still the most insightful view of the 'Labour antisemitism' furore I've seen. His book 'The Holocaust Industry' is worth a read; eye opening to say the least.

Yes exactly.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Starmer on 11:15 - Jan 27 with 520 viewscontroversial_jack

The longer Boris is PM the more damage he will cause to the Conservatives
Starmer on 11:37 - Jan 27 with 511 viewstrampie

A number was done on Corbyn over false antisemitism claims, a number has been done on the Labour party and as a result it could be argued that a number has been done on the working class people.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024