Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starting Line Up On Saturday ? 11:39 - Mar 2 with 1650 viewsSTID2017

For me has to be the same starting eleven.
Ntcham as an impact sub
Following on from Monday, the confidence gained will hopefully see us get another win

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 13:33 - Mar 2 with 1598 viewsBoundy

I agree , I thought for the 1st half on Monday we played within ourselves but turned the screw in the second with its desired effect , something I'd like to see more often certainly at home . I don't think Ntcham has done anything to justify a place in the starting 11 but others may disagree

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 19:40 - Mar 2 with 1528 viewsmax936

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 13:33 - Mar 2 by Boundy

I agree , I thought for the 1st half on Monday we played within ourselves but turned the screw in the second with its desired effect , something I'd like to see more often certainly at home . I don't think Ntcham has done anything to justify a place in the starting 11 but others may disagree

He did very well for the goal, but was aided by the WBA player, diving in and missing the tackle, he's a bit of a languid player he could and should do more, hopefully that'll come cause he class when he's on it.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 13:59 - Mar 3 with 1359 viewsnantywatcher

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 19:40 - Mar 2 by max936

He did very well for the goal, but was aided by the WBA player, diving in and missing the tackle, he's a bit of a languid player he could and should do more, hopefully that'll come cause he class when he's on it.

" but was aided by the WBA player, diving in and missing the tackle,"
Dear me - I'm guessing you've never kicked a football in your life. If you had you would realise a quick change in pace over one or two yards will make it easy enough to skip over a defender's outstretched leg - easy peasy.
Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 20:33 - Mar 3 with 1283 viewskrunchykarrot

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 13:59 - Mar 3 by nantywatcher

Dear me - I'm guessing you've never kicked a football in your life. If you had you would realise a quick change in pace over one or two yards will make it easy enough to skip over a defender's outstretched leg - easy peasy.

Just come on went to ground, inexcusable. The same way Downes lost his bearings/cover and was lucky not to be sent off.

PS played football up until i was 37 and have watched the Swans since the 60's.
Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 21:50 - Mar 3 with 1260 viewsDr_Winston

N'tcham is a player who will contribute more the better the team plays. If we're going to pass the ball with pace and purpose then he's got the potential to be a huge contributor. If we're going to plod along slowly then less so.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 23:07 - Mar 3 with 1233 viewsSTID2017

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 21:50 - Mar 3 by Dr_Winston

N'tcham is a player who will contribute more the better the team plays. If we're going to pass the ball with pace and purpose then he's got the potential to be a huge contributor. If we're going to plod along slowly then less so.

Good point

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 23:16 - Mar 3 with 1229 viewsmax936

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 13:59 - Mar 3 by nantywatcher

Not saying he didn't do well am I, ffs, And I probably played at a higher level than you ever played, so have another guess.

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 16:53 - Mar 4 with 1110 viewsonehunglow

Let’s be brave and start with Hamer and end this Fisher joke .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 17:09 - Mar 4 with 1103 viewsnantywatcher

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 23:16 - Mar 3 by max936

Not saying he didn't do well am I, ffs, And I probably played at a higher level than you ever played, so have another guess.

I'm saying he beat the defender by upping his pace - nothing to do with the defender's tackle, good, bad or otherwise.. Nice bit of skill that had me up out of my chair...and it only got better from there on!
Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 17:12 - Mar 4 with 1101 viewsmax936

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 17:09 - Mar 4 by nantywatcher

I'm saying he beat the defender by upping his pace - nothing to do with the defender's tackle, good, bad or otherwise.. Nice bit of skill that had me up out of my chair...and it only got better from there on!

I agree mun, just saying that I thought the defender helped him by driving/sliding in, he saw it coming and skipped away, I should have added that in my initial post.

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 18:24 - Mar 4 with 1082 viewsonehunglow

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 17:12 - Mar 4 by max936

I agree mun, just saying that I thought the defender helped him by driving/sliding in, he saw it coming and skipped away, I should have added that in my initial post.

Monsieur tends to run or at least move forwards. The bugger passes to team mates too.

No wonder he's benched.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 18:50 - Mar 4 with 1055 viewsmax936

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 18:24 - Mar 4 by onehunglow

Monsieur tends to run or at least move forwards. The bugger passes to team mates too.

No wonder he's benched.

He was out of the game a while, he's slowly but surely finding his feet, be a different player next season, watch this space

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 19:41 - Mar 4 with 1034 viewsWhiterockin

I just think it is brilliant to have options in the attacking area.
Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 22:42 - Mar 4 with 985 viewsDewi1jack

Starting line up

Could it include Korey Smith on car parking duties?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 09:46 - Mar 5 with 889 viewsSTID2017

No wonder he's benched.

I prefer him to start, but not sure he is yet a 90 minute player ?
When he gets it right ( as on Monday ) he is devastating

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 14:09 - Mar 5 with 811 viewsKeithHaynes

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 09:46 - Mar 5 by STID2017

I prefer him to start, but not sure he is yet a 90 minute player ?
When he gets it right ( as on Monday ) he is devastating

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Ben Cabango, Kyle Naughton, Ryan Manning; Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Korey Smith, Cyrus Christie; Joel Piroe, Jamie Paterson; Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Jay Fulton, Olivier Ntcham, Kyle Joseph, Joel Latibeaudiere, Finley Burns, Cameron Congreve.

Coventry City: Simon Moore, Jake Clarke-Salter, Michael Rose, Kyle McFadzean (captain), Jamie Allen, Ben Sheaf, Viktor Gyokeres, Ian Maatsen, Todd Kane, Jake Bidwell, Gustavo Hamer.

Substitutes: Ben Wilson, Jodi Jones, Martyn Waghorn, Josh Reid, Matty Godden, Fabio Tavares, Ryan Howley.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 14:41 - Mar 5 with 772 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 22:42 - Mar 4 by Dewi1jack

Starting line up

Could it include Korey Smith on car parking duties?

We wish and Fisher can help him.
Starting Line Up On Saturday ? on 18:49 - Mar 5 with 688 viewsKeithHaynes

No wonder he's benched.

Smith was excellent today, lovely cross for the first goal.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024