Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whats happened to cardiff fans?? 10:22 - Apr 3 with 4496 views1983

They always used to be passionate, vocal and intimidating sometimes but the last 10 years or so there is no go in them, maybe going to CCS killed them off ?

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 10:26 - Apr 3 with 3011 viewsChief

Always been muted even at Ninian Park from my experience. Maybe they were more vociferous before my time.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 10:39 - Apr 3 with 2956 views1983

They would always give a good account of themselves in the 80's through to the 00's but now they are just a shadow of their former self....Oh well

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 10:55 - Apr 3 with 2916 viewsBenJ94

Watching the young lad that does the away days videos on YouTube, he was sat in with the vermin yesterday and they seemed to have started off quite well, but before they could really get going, Obafemi scored and that set the tone for the game then, they were out sung and outplayed. I saw a video of them all walking to the game singing songs about Terry Cole, I hope he watching yesterday and enjoyed every second of it.
Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 12:40 - Apr 3 with 2818 viewsowainglyndwr

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 10:55 - Apr 3 by BenJ94

Watching the young lad that does the away days videos on YouTube, he was sat in with the vermin yesterday and they seemed to have started off quite well, but before they could really get going, Obafemi scored and that set the tone for the game then, they were out sung and outplayed. I saw a video of them all walking to the game singing songs about Terry Cole, I hope he watching yesterday and enjoyed every second of it.

Here here
That's was for all the absent Jack Army family who are no longer with us
Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 13:51 - Apr 3 with 2744 viewsBillyChong

“Not our real derby” “Not into football these days” blah blah blah, the usual sort of post defeat excuses from Wales’ inferior football club
Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 18:22 - Apr 3 with 2568 views73__73

I’ve never rated the atmosphere at Cardiff legoland or the other shite hole they used to play in.
A club without a soul

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 18:30 - Apr 3 with 2549 viewsbuilthjack

we are always loud at away games, more so than most.
Cardiff very quiet again yesterday.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 18:34 - Apr 3 with 2538 viewsNotLoyal

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 13:51 - Apr 3 by BillyChong

“Not our real derby” “Not into football these days” blah blah blah, the usual sort of post defeat excuses from Wales’ inferior football club

Just another game apparently 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 18:40 - Apr 3 with 2520 viewsbennytheblue

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 18:22 - Apr 3 by 73__73

I’ve never rated the atmosphere at Cardiff legoland or the other shite hole they used to play in.
A club without a soul

That’s a load of bollox bro. We had more ‘soul’ than most clubs back in the day. Lots of the lively types stopped going around stadium move time/Chelsea fit up/red Shiite. Like I’ve said many times before I’m out of love with football, probably since our first promotion and all the blackmail our megalomaniac owner put on us. We used to dream of a wealthy owner in the dark dungeon days but It’s all about money and that’s it. End of.
Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 18:43 - Apr 3 with 2508 viewsNotLoyal

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 18:40 - Apr 3 by bennytheblue

That’s a load of bollox bro. We had more ‘soul’ than most clubs back in the day. Lots of the lively types stopped going around stadium move time/Chelsea fit up/red Shiite. Like I’ve said many times before I’m out of love with football, probably since our first promotion and all the blackmail our megalomaniac owner put on us. We used to dream of a wealthy owner in the dark dungeon days but It’s all about money and that’s it. End of.

There is that modern football thing, it isn’t as it was, but personally I would like to thank you for the prediction, albeit the wrong way round 😉

OK I've changed it.

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 18:47 - Apr 3 with 2498 viewspencoedjack

Many years of living in their illustrious neighbours shadow, with only a small blip when they embarrassed themselves in the PL.

Shite fans with a shite team, hopefully be plying their trade in the 3rd tier after next season.
Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 18:50 - Apr 3 with 2488 viewsbennytheblue

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 18:43 - Apr 3 by NotLoyal

There is that modern football thing, it isn’t as it was, but personally I would like to thank you for the prediction, albeit the wrong way round 😉

Nice to hear from you, enjoy yesterday? Go? I’ve got to the level where disappointment is so usual that I’ve cut myself off from following us so much, life is far more enjoyable
But yesterday was actually like a Blackpool playoff final feeling, not had that since. I hear you haven’t played that well for a while? Your midfield must love playing against Ralls who disappears every friggin time.
Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 18:54 - Apr 3 with 2477 viewsbennytheblue

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 18:47 - Apr 3 by pencoedjack

Many years of living in their illustrious neighbours shadow, with only a small blip when they embarrassed themselves in the PL.

Shite fans with a shite team, hopefully be plying their trade in the 3rd tier after next season.

Beautifully put
Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 18:57 - Apr 3 with 2462 viewsNotLoyal

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 18:50 - Apr 3 by bennytheblue

Nice to hear from you, enjoy yesterday? Go? I’ve got to the level where disappointment is so usual that I’ve cut myself off from following us so much, life is far more enjoyable
But yesterday was actually like a Blackpool playoff final feeling, not had that since. I hear you haven’t played that well for a while? Your midfield must love playing against Ralls who disappears every friggin time.

I was at Blackpool and will be at another game later this month, Each trip costs me £400 - £500 so I now choose my games with a young family 👍

OK I've changed it.

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 19:11 - Apr 3 with 2439 viewstrampie

Cardiff had a hooligan problem back in the day, lots of them travelled to away games and Cardiff games could be intimidating for the opposing fans, seems like those days are gone.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 19:20 - Apr 3 with 2418 viewsKilkennyjack

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 19:11 - Apr 3 by trampie

Cardiff had a hooligan problem back in the day, lots of them travelled to away games and Cardiff games could be intimidating for the opposing fans, seems like those days are gone.

Good.

They would all be late 50’s by now.
Embarrassing.

Beware of the Risen People

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 19:24 - Apr 3 with 2402 viewsNotLoyal

They certainly did, but it was years before Nobby McNobby from the inner sphincter started blowing wind on to paper.

OK I've changed it.

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 19:26 - Apr 3 with 2397 viewsbennytheblue

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 18:57 - Apr 3 by NotLoyal

I was at Blackpool and will be at another game later this month, Each trip costs me £400 - £500 so I now choose my games with a young family 👍

Yup things change significantly when they come along….family always comes first
Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 19:27 - Apr 3 with 2391 viewsbennytheblue

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 18:30 - Apr 3 by builthjack

we are always loud at away games, more so than most.
Cardiff very quiet again yesterday.

I can’t imagine why…….😂😂
Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 19:29 - Apr 3 with 2386 viewsFireboy2

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 19:20 - Apr 3 by Kilkennyjack

Good.

Embarrassing.

And most of them were frothing at the mouths yesterday trying to get at us.

One of my mates videoed them but I can't be bothered to put it on here, honestly it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Bloody embarrassing.
Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 19:35 - Apr 3 with 2362 viewstrampie

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 19:20 - Apr 3 by Kilkennyjack

Good.

Embarrassing.

Yes indeed.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 19:36 - Apr 3 with 2355 viewsbennytheblue

For some those days ended around 1988, just as I was getting into going, he was a bit of a well known loon who happened to be on the same course as me. It’s all over he’d say, no point in going anymore. It was lost on me at the time but looking back now I can see what he meant. Never did see him at a game again, home or away.
Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 19:41 - Apr 3 with 2332 viewstrampie

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 19:36 - Apr 3 by bennytheblue

For some those days ended around 1988, just as I was getting into going, he was a bit of a well known loon who happened to be on the same course as me. It’s all over he’d say, no point in going anymore. It was lost on me at the time but looking back now I can see what he meant. Never did see him at a game again, home or away.

I knew a few Kaardiff quite well, I could tell you some stories of those days it was a different World then, no union jack's in Swansea in those days how times have changed hey Benny.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2022 19:58]

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 20:26 - Apr 3 with 2263 viewsunion_jack

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 19:29 - Apr 3 by Fireboy2

And most of them were frothing at the mouths yesterday trying to get at us.

One of my mates videoed them but I can't be bothered to put it on here, honestly it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Bloody embarrassing.

Please do🙏

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 20:31 - Apr 3 with 2251 viewspencoedjack

Whats happened to cardiff fans?? on 20:26 - Apr 3 by union_jack

Please do🙏

Seconded
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024