Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where will you be watching? 08:00 - Sep 15 with 5957 viewsGixerJack

Scum v Swans? I’m on a Greek island called Lefkada and from what I’ve seen so far it’ll be the extended highlights on the OS for me…. Provided I can find enough internet!!!
0
Where will you be watching? on 13:17 - Sep 15 with 5873 viewsmax936

In the house unfortunately, Mrs suffering from effects of Covid and me looking after my youngest, I'll have a couple of shandies here whilst watching though
1
Where will you be watching? on 13:35 - Sep 15 with 5858 viewsKeithHaynes

Where will you be watching? on 13:17 - Sep 15 by max936

In the house unfortunately, Mrs suffering from effects of Covid and me looking after my youngest, I'll have a couple of shandies here whilst watching though


You will need them.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Where will you be watching? on 13:45 - Sep 15 with 5853 viewslifelong

Where will you be watching? on 13:35 - Sep 15 by KeithHaynes

You will need them.


On the wagon at the moment, it will be difficult to stay on it tomorrow evening.
0
Where will you be watching? on 13:54 - Sep 15 with 5843 viewsonehunglow

On my own with the Black Lab.
Wifey otherwise engaged with granddaughter sitting ,which is ideal for her as I’m not really good company during these games .
Wales vPortugal thought a nice appetiser .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Where will you be watching? on 14:51 - Sep 15 with 5819 viewsHugeEnkins

Bermuda with a Cardiff, Bristol City and Norwich fan.
0
Where will you be watching? on 15:35 - Sep 15 with 5798 viewsFlashberryjack

In the Tavern.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

0
Where will you be watching? on 15:55 - Sep 15 with 5775 viewsmax936

Where will you be watching? on 14:51 - Sep 15 by HugeEnkins

Bermuda with a Cardiff, Bristol City and Norwich fan.


Keep away from the Triangle
0
Where will you be watching? on 16:01 - Sep 15 with 5772 viewsSullutaCreturned

Where will you be watching? on 15:55 - Sep 15 by max936

Keep away from the Triangle


There's 4 of them, it'll be a square.

I'll be at home, I may even buy a 4 pack and relax. I think it'll be a draw, 2 each maybe because we both leak goals.

It'll probably end up being 5-3 now I said that.
0
Login to get fewer ads

Where will you be watching? on 16:20 - Sep 15 with 5758 viewsmax936

Where will you be watching? on 16:01 - Sep 15 by SullutaCreturned

There's 4 of them, it'll be a square.

I'll be at home, I may even buy a 4 pack and relax. I think it'll be a draw, 2 each maybe because we both leak goals.

It'll probably end up being 5-3 now I said that.


A 4 pack what you gonna do after the first 15 minutes, plenty of water in the tap, I suppose
0
Where will you be watching? on 16:25 - Sep 15 with 5754 viewsJust_Dave

I'm in Greece too. Hanioti Halkidiki. Me and Mrs Dave will have a nice meal and a few drinks and hope for the best.
0
Where will you be watching? on 16:29 - Sep 15 with 5745 viewsWhiterockin

Where will you be watching? on 16:25 - Sep 15 by Just_Dave

I'm in Greece too. Hanioti Halkidiki. Me and Mrs Dave will have a nice meal and a few drinks and hope for the best.


21.45 KO for you?
0
Where will you be watching? on 16:40 - Sep 15 with 5731 viewsjack247

Where will you be watching? on 13:54 - Sep 15 by onehunglow

On my own with the Black Lab.
Wifey otherwise engaged with granddaughter sitting ,which is ideal for her as I’m not really good company during these games .
Wales vPortugal thought a nice appetiser .


Shame it’s not the Australia or even Georgia game tomorrow. Would have made a cracking day out
0
Where will you be watching? on 16:54 - Sep 15 with 5718 viewsJust_Dave

Where will you be watching? on 16:29 - Sep 15 by Whiterockin

21.45 KO for you?


I'll have to pace myself
0
Where will you be watching? on 17:02 - Sep 15 with 5711 viewsSullutaCreturned

Where will you be watching? on 16:20 - Sep 15 by max936

A 4 pack what you gonna do after the first 15 minutes, plenty of water in the tap, I suppose


Oi, it takes me about a month to drink a 4 pack. I'm a coffee addict these days, 2 pints on a match day is about all I do.
0
Where will you be watching? on 17:07 - Sep 15 with 5699 viewsonehunglow

Where will you be watching? on 17:02 - Sep 15 by SullutaCreturned

Oi, it takes me about a month to drink a 4 pack. I'm a coffee addict these days, 2 pints on a match day is about all I do.


Pods or filter

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Where will you be watching? on 17:17 - Sep 15 with 5684 viewsmax936

Where will you be watching? on 17:02 - Sep 15 by SullutaCreturned

Oi, it takes me about a month to drink a 4 pack. I'm a coffee addict these days, 2 pints on a match day is about all I do.


Pointless troubling the barman for 2 pints
0
Where will you be watching? on 20:41 - Sep 15 with 5585 viewsunion_jack

Rugby in The White Rose then the football probably there or maybe Mumbles Rugby Club.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Where will you be watching? on 20:59 - Sep 15 with 5571 viewsonehunglow

Where will you be watching? on 16:25 - Sep 15 by Just_Dave

I'm in Greece too. Hanioti Halkidiki. Me and Mrs Dave will have a nice meal and a few drinks and hope for the best.


Check out Afikos

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Where will you be watching? on 21:04 - Sep 15 with 5572 viewsRhonddaSwans

Where will you be watching? on 16:25 - Sep 15 by Just_Dave

I'm in Greece too. Hanioti Halkidiki. Me and Mrs Dave will have a nice meal and a few drinks and hope for the best.


Mrs Dave lol my mrs is gonna hate you for that 🤝 my fellow dave

Poll: If Cardiff come back up would you want the bubble scrapped ?

0
Where will you be watching? on 15:01 - Sep 16 with 5425 views1983

Work

Stop The Boats !
Poll: Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants

0
Where will you be watching? on 18:36 - Sep 16 with 5338 viewsThrasher6

Behind the sofa....

Poll: Where will the Swans finish this season?

0
Where will you be watching? on 09:14 - Sep 17 with 5256 viewsJust_Dave

Where will you be watching? on 20:59 - Sep 15 by onehunglow

Check out Afikos


Had a lovely whisky sour there last night. Unfortunately it was the highlight of the evening
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026