Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... 18:10 - Mar 22 with 2347 viewstheloneranger

"Princess Kate has been diagnosed with cancer following major abdominal surgery in January, Kensington Palace has confirmed."



https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

0
Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 18:25 - Mar 22 with 2326 viewstheloneranger


Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

0
Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 18:47 - Mar 22 with 2297 viewsunion_jack

I’m sure we all wish her a speedy and successful recovery.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

3
Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 18:52 - Mar 22 with 2293 views1983

I'm not a royalist by any stretch of the imagination but through family & friends I seem to be surrounded by this horrible disease and I hope everything will be ok for her and family.

Stop The Boats !
Poll: Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants

5
Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 21:31 - Mar 22 with 2190 viewsbonymine

Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 18:52 - Mar 22 by 1983

I'm not a royalist by any stretch of the imagination but through family & friends I seem to be surrounded by this horrible disease and I hope everything will be ok for her and family.


Awful diagnosis please let the girl recover in the warmth of her family xx

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

2
Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 21:42 - Mar 22 with 2156 viewsSTID2017

I wish her a speedy recovery and hope for once those in the media give her the peace to do so without the usual intrusion.
Like Diana before her, she seems like a rose amongst the nettles

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

3
Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 21:55 - Mar 22 with 2129 viewsBoundy

I'm not particularly a pro Royalist ( certainly since the late Queens demise) nor anti but I am what I consider a decent human being and for that I do wish her a speedy recovery , not just for her but for her young family.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

1
Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 23:05 - Mar 22 with 2079 viewsScotia

For me the worst thing about this is that she's been bullied in to disclosure by conspiracy nutters, many of who will use this to further their own agenda.

I wish her well, poor woman.
6
Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 23:54 - Mar 22 with 2056 viewsmajorraglan

Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 21:55 - Mar 22 by Boundy

I'm not particularly a pro Royalist ( certainly since the late Queens demise) nor anti but I am what I consider a decent human being and for that I do wish her a speedy recovery , not just for her but for her young family.


👏
0
Login to get fewer ads

Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 11:01 - Mar 23 with 1954 viewsDr_Winston

Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 23:05 - Mar 22 by Scotia

For me the worst thing about this is that she's been bullied in to disclosure by conspiracy nutters, many of who will use this to further their own agenda.

I wish her well, poor woman.


Absolutely this.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

0
Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 11:19 - Mar 23 with 1938 viewsraynor94

Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 23:05 - Mar 22 by Scotia

For me the worst thing about this is that she's been bullied in to disclosure by conspiracy nutters, many of who will use this to further their own agenda.

I wish her well, poor woman.


Great post👍

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

1
Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 16:55 - Mar 23 with 1870 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Kate Middleton's selfless reason for waiting to share cancer diagnosis ... on 23:05 - Mar 22 by Scotia

For me the worst thing about this is that she's been bullied in to disclosure by conspiracy nutters, many of who will use this to further their own agenda.

I wish her well, poor woman.


Absolutely, I see some loudmouth commentators have been apologising today.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: Your World Cup Verdict

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026