Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski 19:36 - May 7 with 8481 viewsKeithHaynes

Not his name.
Don't see any references to it like we see with a certain Tommy Robinson consistently. Now listen I'm no fan but where’s the equal times ?





This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 19:39 - May 7 with 4667 viewsonehunglow

A liar
Very dangerous man

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

1
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 19:49 - May 7 with 4643 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Full name was David Theodor Herzl Paulden.

He stated that he changed his name to reclaim his Jewish heritage, obviously the 'David' had to go!

What a load of utter tripe.
[Post edited 7 May 19:55]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: Your World Cup Verdict

2
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 20:42 - May 7 with 4568 viewsmax936

Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 19:39 - May 7 by onehunglow

A liar
Very dangerous man


Full on 100% dive he is, fair play.
0
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 20:51 - May 7 with 4544 viewsKeithHaynes

Told his female customers he was a qualified hypnotic practitioner and registered. He wasn’t and never has been. Danger to women for me.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 21:02 - May 7 with 4526 viewsGwyn737

Went to vote earlier.

It’s Reform vs Green in my area and there’s no way I could vote for either. Some would argue I wasted my vote but I’m happy I went and voted the way I did.
0
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 21:31 - May 7 with 4505 viewsWingstandwood

What an era that we now live in, truly staggering times, that once would never have been predicted. Zack Polanski typifies that era!

These are the days......

Where idiots want to abolish the police.
Think that there are over one hundred genders.
Think it's perfectly acceptable for males to share female spaces if they say they are a female.
Want to abolish prisons.
See nothing wrong with grown men riding completely naked uninvitedly in front of children for World Naked Bike Ride in London.
Allow 'Rainbow d***o butt monkey to read to kids complete with fake penis.
Advocate/support puberty blockers being given to confused/vulnerable/brainwashed children way too young to understand.
Organise mini-pride events for pre-pubescent children.
Protest the deportation of criminals.
Campaign and support the abandonment of borders, border control and security vetting.
Partake in vindictive witch hunts against former soldiers whom have prevented terrorism.
Partake and support innocence fraud campaigns for psychopathic murderers, blatantly ignoring damning evidence, whilst having zero knowledge of what was in trial transcripts.

And a load of etcetera's after that!
[Post edited 7 May 21:42]

Argus!

3
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 21:35 - May 7 with 4494 viewsKeithHaynes

Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 21:31 - May 7 by Wingstandwood

What an era that we now live in, truly staggering times, that once would never have been predicted. Zack Polanski typifies that era!

These are the days......

Where idiots want to abolish the police.
Think that there are over one hundred genders.
Think it's perfectly acceptable for males to share female spaces if they say they are a female.
Want to abolish prisons.
See nothing wrong with grown men riding completely naked uninvitedly in front of children for World Naked Bike Ride in London.
Allow 'Rainbow d***o butt monkey to read to kids complete with fake penis.
Advocate/support puberty blockers being given to confused/vulnerable/brainwashed children way too young to understand.
Organise mini-pride events for pre-pubescent children.
Protest the deportation of criminals.
Campaign and support the abandonment of borders, border control and security vetting.
Partake in vindictive witch hunts against former soldiers whom have prevented terrorism.
Partake and support innocence fraud campaigns for psychopathic murderers, blatantly ignoring damning evidence, whilst having zero knowledge of what was in trial transcripts.

And a load of etcetera's after that!
[Post edited 7 May 21:42]


Call him Dave.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

1
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 02:16 - May 8 with 4318 viewsRobbie

Done my protest vote yesterday , the option of none of the above was still not available so a glance at names and parties followed .

The area I am was once all Red placards in gardens , none now but many Plaid and a few Green flags flying in locations .

Just hope The Greens never have a chance to have a say in Parliament either .

Good ideas but yet another appalling Leader like this current lot .
0
Login to get fewer ads

Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 08:04 - May 8 with 4237 viewsScotia

It's an entirely different scenario.
0
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 09:03 - May 8 with 4173 viewsWhiterockin

Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 02:16 - May 8 by Robbie

Done my protest vote yesterday , the option of none of the above was still not available so a glance at names and parties followed .

The area I am was once all Red placards in gardens , none now but many Plaid and a few Green flags flying in locations .

Just hope The Greens never have a chance to have a say in Parliament either .

Good ideas but yet another appalling Leader like this current lot .


I was thinking to myself yesterday about the lack of red posters when driving about. Are the staunch Labour supporters hiding ashamed to show their colours. Today could be interesting. I've spoken to many who have not voted in Senedd elections for years because it was a forgone conclusion, but were going to vote this time. If the turnout is up who knows what the outcome will be.
0
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 09:15 - May 8 with 4189 viewsDemitrius

Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 08:04 - May 8 by Scotia

It's an entirely different scenario.


It certainly is a different scenario...

One gets vilified for using a 'nom de plume' because he's a white British working class heterosexual male and therefore the scum of the earth to be scorned at every turn by the MSM...

The other is a openly gay , Jewish man of questionable mental health and creepy credentials and therefore gets a free pass in case he pulls out a victim card from his royal flush of them and accuses the MSM of discrimination ...

That's how it works...

“Cunnilingus and Psychiatry brought us to this …”

2
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 09:18 - May 8 with 4182 viewsScotia

Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 09:03 - May 8 by Whiterockin

I was thinking to myself yesterday about the lack of red posters when driving about. Are the staunch Labour supporters hiding ashamed to show their colours. Today could be interesting. I've spoken to many who have not voted in Senedd elections for years because it was a forgone conclusion, but were going to vote this time. If the turnout is up who knows what the outcome will be.


In the polling station I was in the turnout was about 35%. Pathetic.

It was in a deprived area of Swansea, so turnout is lower then the national average, but still pathetic.

The precise problem is people not voting and "people who haven't voted for years". Idiots. Every one of them.
0
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 09:23 - May 8 with 4178 viewsDr_Winston

I think we can safely declare that Blair and New Labour's plan to import millions of likely Labour voters has backfired spectacularly.

It's done nothing but piss off the British workers who previously supported them, and the imports won't vote for them either because they've found a convenient (for now) Trojan Horse in the Green Party.

They've killed themselves. Hopefully they haven't done for the UK yet.
[Post edited 8 May 9:24]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

0
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 09:26 - May 8 with 4169 viewsBoundy

Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 09:18 - May 8 by Scotia

In the polling station I was in the turnout was about 35%. Pathetic.

It was in a deprived area of Swansea, so turnout is lower then the national average, but still pathetic.

The precise problem is people not voting and "people who haven't voted for years". Idiots. Every one of them.


"In the polling station I was in the turnout was about 35%." May I ask how did you know what the turnout was ?
If true then those who didn't vote shouldn't complain about the outcome but also understandable considering the standard of politician is about as low as it can go ,especially when you consider all party leaders.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

0
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 09:27 - May 8 with 4169 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Same as Rhun Ap Ioreth. Changed his name because Ron Jones didn’t sound Welsh enough.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

0
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 09:29 - May 8 with 4146 viewsWhiterockin

Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 09:23 - May 8 by Dr_Winston

I think we can safely declare that Blair and New Labour's plan to import millions of likely Labour voters has backfired spectacularly.

It's done nothing but piss off the British workers who previously supported them, and the imports won't vote for them either because they've found a convenient (for now) Trojan Horse in the Green Party.

They've killed themselves. Hopefully they haven't done for the UK yet.
[Post edited 8 May 9:24]


It seems Labour in Wales are already conceding defeat and blaming Westminster. There lies the main problem in my opinion. Labour in Wales will not accept the failings in Wales are their fault, until they do they have no chance of ever getting back in.
2
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 09:37 - May 8 with 4153 viewsScotia

Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 09:26 - May 8 by Boundy

"In the polling station I was in the turnout was about 35%." May I ask how did you know what the turnout was ?
If true then those who didn't vote shouldn't complain about the outcome but also understandable considering the standard of politician is about as low as it can go ,especially when you consider all party leaders.


Because I was a presiding officer. 2200 eligible to vote, less than 800 could be bothered.
0
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 09:38 - May 8 with 4154 viewsonehunglow

Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 21:31 - May 7 by Wingstandwood

What an era that we now live in, truly staggering times, that once would never have been predicted. Zack Polanski typifies that era!

These are the days......

Where idiots want to abolish the police.
Think that there are over one hundred genders.
Think it's perfectly acceptable for males to share female spaces if they say they are a female.
Want to abolish prisons.
See nothing wrong with grown men riding completely naked uninvitedly in front of children for World Naked Bike Ride in London.
Allow 'Rainbow d***o butt monkey to read to kids complete with fake penis.
Advocate/support puberty blockers being given to confused/vulnerable/brainwashed children way too young to understand.
Organise mini-pride events for pre-pubescent children.
Protest the deportation of criminals.
Campaign and support the abandonment of borders, border control and security vetting.
Partake in vindictive witch hunts against former soldiers whom have prevented terrorism.
Partake and support innocence fraud campaigns for psychopathic murderers, blatantly ignoring damning evidence, whilst having zero knowledge of what was in trial transcripts.

And a load of etcetera's after that!
[Post edited 7 May 21:42]


He is not funny

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 09:38 - May 8 with 4154 viewsDr_Winston

Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 09:29 - May 8 by Whiterockin

It seems Labour in Wales are already conceding defeat and blaming Westminster. There lies the main problem in my opinion. Labour in Wales will not accept the failings in Wales are their fault, until they do they have no chance of ever getting back in.


Very true.

A lot of the "It's always England's fault" types will have shifted to Plaid also.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

0
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 09:41 - May 8 with 4149 viewsBoundy

Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 09:37 - May 8 by Scotia

Because I was a presiding officer. 2200 eligible to vote, less than 800 could be bothered.


Thank you

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

0
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 09:47 - May 8 with 4122 viewsWhiterockin

Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 09:26 - May 8 by Boundy

"In the polling station I was in the turnout was about 35%." May I ask how did you know what the turnout was ?
If true then those who didn't vote shouldn't complain about the outcome but also understandable considering the standard of politician is about as low as it can go ,especially when you consider all party leaders.


I will be very surprised if turnout is not up this time.
0
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 09:48 - May 8 with 4135 viewsScotia

Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 09:41 - May 8 by Boundy

Thank you


It's actually looking like less than 50% across Wales and a pretty similar turnout to the last election, maybe a slight increase, but not much.

Terrible.
0
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 10:25 - May 8 with 4092 viewsWhiterockin

Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 09:48 - May 8 by Scotia

It's actually looking like less than 50% across Wales and a pretty similar turnout to the last election, maybe a slight increase, but not much.

Terrible.


Are you able to get the stats for under 18s voting.
0
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 10:27 - May 8 with 4105 viewsonehunglow

Many Welsh would rather not vote if Labour was unelectable
Old traditions dying hard
Years behind

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 10:29 - May 8 with 4098 viewsScotia

Zack ‘I’m not’ Polanski on 10:25 - May 8 by Whiterockin

Are you able to get the stats for under 18s voting.


No. There didn't seem to be a noticeable increase in young people on the whole. But that's only my observation.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026