| England Thread 🏴 19:29 - Oct 17 with 272213 views | BazzaInTheLoft | About time we had one I think? |  | | |  |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:14 - Jun 27 with 2480 views | MrSheen |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:10 - Jun 27 by Malintabuk | Rushford already looking good on the left |
We know from Qatar he has a high ceiling, been a while though. |  | |  |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:26 - Jun 27 with 2390 views | Hooparoo |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:10 - Jun 27 by Malintabuk | Rushford already looking good on the left |
Playing in Spain has been good for him I think |  |
|  |
| England Thread 🏴 (n/t) on 22:35 - Jun 27 with 2329 views | loftboy | |  |
|  |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:36 - Jun 27 with 2314 views | denhamhoop2 | England's crossing has been awful so far the defence looks suspect who would've thunk playing a Centre back at right back would cause a problem |  | |  |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:38 - Jun 27 with 2277 views | SherryHoop |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:06 - Jun 27 by tommytanker | Qpr flag behind the Panama goal. |
We Are QPR flag best thing about this so far. |  | |  |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:38 - Jun 27 with 2273 views | loftboy | I had keyhole surgery on my knee today, got home just before kick off, knee heavily strapped and on morphine, I reckon I can move quicker than England are at the moment! |  |
|  |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:40 - Jun 27 with 2248 views | Match82 | Rashford looking good. I think he'll keep his place for the next round |  | |  |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:40 - Jun 27 with 2247 views | ozexile | Absolutely amazed that we haven't watched the way city deal with these low blocks caused they face them ever week. You can pass , pass, pass till eternity but it's use less. City actually run at defenders which causes them to move out of position. They also slide so many balls inside the full backs for wingers to get to the by line and cutback. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:43 - Jun 27 with 2229 views | BklynRanger | That Panama No. 6 has the physique of someone who was playing 5 a side this time last week. Not a bad player though. |  | |  |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:45 - Jun 27 with 2224 views | NorthantsHoop |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:38 - Jun 27 by loftboy | I had keyhole surgery on my knee today, got home just before kick off, knee heavily strapped and on morphine, I reckon I can move quicker than England are at the moment! |
At the moment this World Cup looks a bit like the South African 2010 and Brazil 2014 for England, early knock out after group stage. Come up against a better, quicker team next round and we are out. |  | |  |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:47 - Jun 27 with 2204 views | TwoHalves |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:38 - Jun 27 by SherryHoop | We Are QPR flag best thing about this so far. |
Camera lingering on John Terry and wife the worst. |  | |  |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:49 - Jun 27 with 2189 views | TwoHalves |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:38 - Jun 27 by loftboy | I had keyhole surgery on my knee today, got home just before kick off, knee heavily strapped and on morphine, I reckon I can move quicker than England are at the moment! |
Get well soon, loftboy! |  | |  |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:50 - Jun 27 with 2177 views | loftboy |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:49 - Jun 27 by TwoHalves | Get well soon, loftboy! |
Cheers |  |
|  |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:50 - Jun 27 with 2176 views | MrSheen |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:38 - Jun 27 by loftboy | I had keyhole surgery on my knee today, got home just before kick off, knee heavily strapped and on morphine, I reckon I can move quicker than England are at the moment! |
Any of that morphine left? |  | |  |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:51 - Jun 27 with 2167 views | loftboy |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:47 - Jun 27 by TwoHalves | Camera lingering on John Terry and wife the worst. |
Are you sure it’s his wife and not someone else’s? |  |
|  |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:51 - Jun 27 with 2154 views | Hoopsie | Lads, is it better to finish first or second? After scoring 4 against Croatia, Goals suddenly dried up? Come on England! |  |
|  |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:52 - Jun 27 with 2147 views | TwoHalves | Half the Panama players seem to have partially shaved heads. Looks like they’re being prepared for brain surgery. |  | |  |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:54 - Jun 27 with 2105 views | Malintabuk | Yet a other England performance that flatters to deceive... yet again we don't seem to have anyone that can unlock a well organised defence.... Kane as been totally ineffective... not sure making 5 changes in a game we had to really win was a good call. Chances are we will go on to win it... but really can't see this team going very far in the competition with kind od performance |  | |  |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:55 - Jun 27 with 2091 views | qpr_1968 |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:52 - Jun 27 by TwoHalves | Half the Panama players seem to have partially shaved heads. Looks like they’re being prepared for brain surgery. |
to put one in you mean.... |  |
|  |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:57 - Jun 27 with 2055 views | Spaceman_P | I think England are more infuriating to watch than even QPR. All i know is having watched a few games this England side would be thrashed by the French and Argentina sides... id even go out of a limb and say Morocco would too. |  | |  |
| England Thread 🏴 on 23:04 - Jun 27 with 1966 views | Boston |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:57 - Jun 27 by Spaceman_P | I think England are more infuriating to watch than even QPR. All i know is having watched a few games this England side would be thrashed by the French and Argentina sides... id even go out of a limb and say Morocco would too. |
I think England would play better against more open attacking side. |  |
|  |
| England Thread 🏴 on 23:14 - Jun 27 with 1909 views | MrSheen | Anderson’s engine is amazing. A ginger N’golo Kante. |  | |  |
| England Thread 🏴 on 23:17 - Jun 27 with 1890 views | BazzaInTheLoft | I don't think it's too bombastic to say that so far this is the worst England performance since Iceland. |  | |  |
| England Thread 🏴 on 23:18 - Jun 27 with 1877 views | BazzaInTheLoft |
| England Thread 🏴 on 22:38 - Jun 27 by loftboy | I had keyhole surgery on my knee today, got home just before kick off, knee heavily strapped and on morphine, I reckon I can move quicker than England are at the moment! |
Get well soon. |  | |  |
| England Thread 🏴 on 23:24 - Jun 27 with 1843 views | eghamranger | Need to win this. Means we play Wednesday at 1700 as opposed to Thursday at 0000. Go to bed at 9 these days |  | |  |
| |