Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints 17:12 - Feb 23 with 92175 viewsW7Ranger

Saints are hitting a decent bit of form at the right time, but we've been conistantly solid away for a few games now. Ronnie will be up for this!

It's got a 1-1 all over for me - which will be a very respectable result if we can go on and nick a win v The Blades on Saturday. Would delighted with a 7 pointer this week...

COYR's!
4
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:21 - Feb 24 with 2506 viewsNed_Kennedys

Leaving Kone and Mbengue on is absolutely ridiculous…..
1
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:21 - Feb 24 with 2504 viewsnumptydumpty

I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:19 - Feb 24 by R_from_afar

How on earth has that weak shot crawled in? Man alive!


Seriously should have taken Walsh off for his own benefit.

This is going to be another Coventry - seven up !!!

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Whats going to happen to Man City ????

0
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:21 - Feb 24 with 2497 viewsstevec

Where’s Begovic these days?
1
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:21 - Feb 24 with 2498 viewsStanisgod

All that hard work clawing the goal difference back up the swanee.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

0
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:21 - Feb 24 with 2500 viewsCamberleyR

This has got echoes of the Coventry game. They look like they're going to score every time they go forward.

Poll: How many more points will we get this season?

4
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:21 - Feb 24 with 2497 viewsHammersmithR

Walsh at fault for 3 goals. We are an utter embarrassment.
2
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:21 - Feb 24 with 2495 viewsaston_hoop

Adamson and Esquerdinha came on for Vale and RND

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

0
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:21 - Feb 24 with 2464 viewsDamo1962

I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:14 - Feb 24 by Jevlar

It’s get to 50 points and call it a day again - isn’t it.

I think we’ll be first on the beach, full to the brim of the walking wounded that is our squad

It’s not even the hope that kills you, it’s the lack of surprise now…

FFS


One win every four matches is never going to get you on an upward trajectory. Club seems content just to go through the motions...which is what I am doing.
0
Login to get fewer ads

I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:22 - Feb 24 with 2456 viewsEuroRanger

Varane was warming up before but we've decided to give minutes to the creche.

Makes sense logically but I hope the club is lining up refunds for our poor b*stards
2
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:22 - Feb 24 with 2405 viewsQPunkR

Rank amateur defending tonight

Shit but local

0
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:22 - Feb 24 with 2386 viewsted_hendrix

4-0 down after an hour.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

-1
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:23 - Feb 24 with 2359 viewsbaz_qpr

I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:21 - Feb 24 by HammersmithR

Walsh at fault for 3 goals. We are an utter embarrassment.


Correction Jimmy Dunne at fault for 3 goals absolutely lost his head here
0
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:23 - Feb 24 with 2341 viewsactonman

Another one of those batterings we have become accustomed to ! Club has no fckung standards at all !
3
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:23 - Feb 24 with 2312 viewsRangersDave3

Is having a ‘Bennie’ on the pitch our attempt at irony?
[Post edited 24 Feb 21:25]
0
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:24 - Feb 24 with 2245 viewsHarbour

I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:21 - Feb 24 by aston_hoop

Adamson and Esquerdinha came on for Vale and RND


No varane or JCS?
0
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:24 - Feb 24 with 2190 viewsSK_hoops

The season is over. Very depressing.
2
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:25 - Feb 24 with 2179 viewsLogman

What the hell is going on ?

The players are not even in the right positions, or giving it all for the team

This is a total and utter shambles and it is on the whole lot.

How Saito is still on the pitch defies belief. Even if it means a change of formation he should have been hooked at half time

Un-professional
2
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:26 - Feb 24 with 2071 viewsdigswellhoop

we are cr4p must be the or one of the worth team ever
0
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:26 - Feb 24 with 2066 viewsSK_hoops

And I was singing Walsh's praises, but my god Walsh has had a an absolute shocker.
1
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:26 - Feb 24 with 2043 viewshoops_legend

I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:21 - Feb 24 by Ned_Kennedys

Leaving Kone and Mbengue on is absolutely ridiculous…..


Mbengue one of our best players? Ok

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

0
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:26 - Feb 24 with 2032 viewsaston_hoop

Kone off, Varane on. So pack the midfield and stick Bennie up on his own. Damage limitation

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

1
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:27 - Feb 24 with 1959 viewsNed_Kennedys

I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:24 - Feb 24 by Harbour

No varane or JCS?


Varane on for Kone…. No more subs left with 30 mins to go is tempting fate with this team.
0
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:27 - Feb 24 with 1952 viewsWegerles_Stairs

The sad thing is at 1-0 Southampton looked nervy and there for the taking, yet we are going to be stuffed.
6
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:28 - Feb 24 with 1893 viewsEuroRanger

I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:26 - Feb 24 by aston_hoop

Kone off, Varane on. So pack the midfield and stick Bennie up on his own. Damage limitation


I think we've actually pushed Morgan up to a 10 / second striker
0
I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:28 - Feb 24 with 1866 viewshoops_legend

I've not started a match thread before, but I thought f*ck it, why not? v Saints on 21:23 - Feb 24 by actonman

Another one of those batterings we have become accustomed to ! Club has no fckung standards at all !


Guys it happens and you don't lose points. Yes we have played crap but it's no worse than a close 1-0 defeat.

Let's go again and win next weekend and not crucify every player

Poll: Would you rather win league cup or survive?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026