Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoilett 17:34 - Feb 16 with 5320 viewsPizanti

A worse player and less end product than SWP ...discuss!
Hoilett on 17:50 - Feb 16 with 4434 viewsMatch82

One of our better players today, at least he was actually direct.
Put a few decent crosses into the box that someone should have got on the end of (such as Doyle's at the end) and delicate little through ball to Keane which resulted in the goal.
Hoilett on 17:51 - Feb 16 with 4428 views08olesen

Thought he played well and if we won, you would be complementing him

Poll: Who will the other play off

Hoilett on 17:51 - Feb 16 with 4426 viewsdistortR

Didn't get the ball to him enough, imho
Hoilett on 17:52 - Feb 16 with 4416 viewsGloucs_R

Hoilett on 17:51 - Feb 16 by 08olesen

Thought he played well and if we won, you would be complementing him

Agree, thought he had one of his better games. One of the few positives.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Hoilett on 17:53 - Feb 16 with 4405 viewsRanger78

Overall I agree but oddly, he did well today, one of the few positives
Hoilett on 17:54 - Feb 16 with 4398 viewsPommyhoop

Hoilett on 17:50 - Feb 16 by Match82

Put a few decent crosses into the box that someone should have got on the end of (such as Doyle's at the end) and delicate little through ball to Keane which resulted in the goal.

Yeah I thought he was good today. Traore played well and also played a big part in the goal.He's lost that disinterested look and runs at players and gets crosses in. No doubt he'll be dropped again tho like he was last week after a decent performance.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Hoilett on 17:55 - Feb 16 with 4380 viewsShotKneesHoop

SWP can only dream of being as good as Hoilet, and Hoilet isn't very good anyway, but probably had his best game this season.

'Arry doesn't know what his best team is, or what formation to play. Lost the plot and the chickens are coming home to roost. Fake Hoops got away with loads of shirt tugging and stuff off the ball, we seemed to let them do it.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 17:57]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Hoilett on 17:56 - Feb 16 with 4373 viewsQPRDave

I thought Jnr had a great game ...ran at them and started to look like the player we thought we had signed
Login to get fewer ads

Hoilett on 17:57 - Feb 16 with 4368 viewsstuabd

I thought he was a threat.
Hoilett on 17:58 - Feb 16 with 4356 viewsqprdan

Him and Traore were the only positives imho.
Hoilett on 18:03 - Feb 16 with 4333 viewsPizanti

Honestly must be watching a different game... Saw lots of the ball and created very little... Doesn't look like chipping in with any goals either... Rarely have I seen a player fall over so much needs to get his studs looked at.
Hoilett on 18:07 - Feb 16 with 4313 viewsRangersAreBack

Actually thought he was our best player today. Caused the opposition lots of problems and looked a real threat. His pass to Keane for the first goal was top quality. The challenge for him now is to be more consistent.
Hoilett on 18:59 - Feb 16 with 4235 viewsWestonsuperR

Hoilett was one of the better players today, SWP will go down as one of our all time worst buys. 40k a week for over two years now, 1 goal and is so bad that he can even make the bench.
Hoilett on 19:31 - Feb 16 with 4156 viewsHollowayRanger

did well today was our main threat

had gorkss worried enough for him to try take him out

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Hoilett on 20:23 - Feb 16 with 4098 viewsPizanti

It's a game of opinions and it looks like I'm in a minority of one! ...as some have said he may or may not have been our best player today not saying much though in a 3-1 home defeat to Reading!
Hoilett on 20:32 - Feb 16 with 4072 viewssexton

Hoilett is a terrible player, but because the rest of the team was awful today he actually looked half decent.
Hoilett on 20:35 - Feb 16 with 4060 viewsThGrimRanger

I don't think anyone would disagree that Hoilet's been disappointing but I think you've forgotten how poor swp is.

TheGrimRanger

Hoilett on 20:39 - Feb 16 with 4039 viewsJuzzie

Had an ok game, better of a bad bunch.

Gorkks tackle was almost in front of me and I thought Gorkks had done some serious damage to him. Thankfully not.
Hoilett on 21:22 - Feb 16 with 3984 viewsfrancisbowles

Thought he was very good today and did well to get up after that 'tackle' and carry on as well as before. Traore also did well. It we could have finished what they were creating we could have at least saved the game.
Hoilett on 23:00 - Feb 16 with 3892 viewsShotKneesHoop

Hoilett on 20:35 - Feb 16 by ThGrimRanger

I don't think anyone would disagree that Hoilet's been disappointing but I think you've forgotten how poor swp is.

I haven't - and I remind everyone of the fact at every opportunity. The midget is truly a polished turd.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Hoilett on 23:54 - Feb 16 with 3818 viewsPunteR

One of the best games I've seen him play.
Great little ball through,for our goal. I still think he has his head down to much and teammates are not sure what areas to run to .

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Hoilett on 23:56 - Feb 16 with 3812 viewsnewgolddream

Hoilett on 20:32 - Feb 16 by sexton

Hoilett is a terrible player, but because the rest of the team was awful today he actually looked half decent.

Hoilett on 06:31 - Feb 17 with 3779 viewsRangersAreBack

We're going to need him to up his game to stand any chance of promotion.
Hoilett on 09:41 - Feb 17 with 3703 viewsRblockPrior

Hoilett was the only 1 who looked a threat yesterday, was only impressed with him Barton and Traore

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Hoilett on 09:54 - Feb 17 with 3696 viewssimmo

Hoilett on 17:50 - Feb 16 by Match82

This. Needs a decent run of games.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024