Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? 16:49 - Feb 25 with 2692 viewsfreddieeddie

Friend works at BBC and overheard him discussing notice perod to leave his role at BBC. Friend heard boss say 'You sure you wanna be joining QPR at this stage of your career'. Might even be as manager

Anyone want Harry to stay now

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 16:51 - Feb 25 with 2671 viewsRangersAreBack

Now I've heard it all.
Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 16:53 - Feb 25 with 2663 viewsTHEBUSH

Your making it up, nice one !!
Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 16:55 - Feb 25 with 2637 viewsJigsore

I'm sure Claridge would rather choke to death on his vomit, as would I

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 16:56 - Feb 25 with 2619 viewsscot1963

I did notice he was actually complimentary about us - a couple of times even - must be true
Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 16:57 - Feb 25 with 2610 viewsElHoop

Blimey what happened to the rest of February and all of March??
Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 16:58 - Feb 25 with 2599 viewsRblockPrior

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 16:59 - Feb 25 with 2575 viewseghamranger

Friend of mine saw Gary Lineker coming out of the stadium today. Heard that he is annoyed that match of the day have moved to Manchester and he wants to be local and lives in Barnes
Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 16:59 - Feb 25 with 2572 viewsMytch_QPR

Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 16:58 - Feb 25 by RblockPrior

Hey Rblock, was it Claridge who advised you to have your punt at the bookies?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Login to get fewer ads

Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 17:02 - Feb 25 with 2535 viewsTacticalR

Undoubtedly a giant of the modern game, but will he want to bring in his own team? I can see Manish on drums and Clem on guitar, with Leroy focusing on theoretical matters.

Air hostess clique

Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 17:11 - Feb 25 with 2484 viewsRblockPrior

Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 16:59 - Feb 25 by Mytch_QPR

Hey Rblock, was it Claridge who advised you to have your punt at the bookies?

cover is blown!

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 17:13 - Feb 25 with 2470 viewsNov77

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/article24722.ece/BINARY/gallery-large/QPRs+

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 18:00 - Feb 25 with 2279 viewseastside_r

Seems I have logged on to WATRB's by mistake.

Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 18:12 - Feb 25 with 2231 viewsrichranger

Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 17:13 - Feb 25 by Nov77

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/article24722.ece/BINARY/gallery-large/QPRs+

Love it!
Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 18:27 - Feb 25 with 2157 viewsYorkRanger

Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 17:13 - Feb 25 by Nov77

Ruddock and Jones. A certain irony given the recent debate on money grabbing, couldn't give a sh1t players we currently have....
Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 08:55 - Feb 26 with 1801 viewsBluce_Ree

This is quite the laughable rumour except I'M NOT LAUGHING. The thought of that squeaky-voiced pr1ck being associated with our club makes me want to vomit hot bees from my eyes.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 09:08 - Feb 26 with 1777 viewstoboboly

Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 18:00 - Feb 25 by eastside_r

Seems I have logged on to WATRB's by mistake.

Agree, far too much shit proliferating this site atm.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 09:35 - Feb 26 with 1720 viewsqprdan

Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 18:27 - Feb 25 by YorkRanger

Ruddock and Jones. A certain irony given the recent debate on money grabbing, couldn't give a sh1t players we currently have....

His kid (Ruddocks)goes to the same school as my boy, I asked him awhile back if he was looking to get back into football as a coach. He said 'I've done my badges but will wait til I'm skint to do anything with them', lovely to see that the love of the game never dies.

Also we would probably have to do some structural changes around the place too, he is a big boy nowadays
Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 11:50 - Feb 26 with 1595 viewsPinnerPaul

Rumour Steve Claridge joining as striker coach? on 09:08 - Feb 26 by toboboly

Agree, far too much shit proliferating this site atm.

Has anyone seen Laudrup leave the building yet?

Its a b*****y long old job interview isn't it?!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024