Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry should go now 21:58 - Mar 18 with 8077 viewsthairanger

We still can eject live into the team there is no way we can win in the play offs with H R and his back room has beens
Harry should go now on 22:02 - Mar 18 with 6919 viewsessextaxiboy

What is the point of sacking him now .

We can win in the playoffs if we try to put a run together and one by one get our first team back on the pitch .

And when the last match is played Redknapp will have succeeded or failed and should be judged on that only IMO
Harry should go now on 22:05 - Mar 18 with 6895 viewsShotKneesHoop

Leave it to the end of the season, if we go up - goodbye, if we stay down good bye - not fit for purpose management and coaching staff.

Only Hill and Murphy looked like they bothered at all tonight.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Harry should go now on 22:08 - Mar 18 with 6863 viewsthairanger

He has to go the team is not responding I was at one time a Harry fan. We are and have been playing shite football all season.Look at his back room staff and players he has ffs.it has to be done tonight
Harry should go now on 22:09 - Mar 18 with 6851 viewsWestonsuperR

I don't think there is much point in getting rid of Harry now and I am sure TF won't. I do find the lack of effort from the players really worrying, doesn't help when Harry shows such a lack of passion himself, attending his own post-match press conferences would be a start.
Harry should go now on 22:12 - Mar 18 with 6790 viewsDiscodroid

bout somes up our levelof coaching.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2014 22:14]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Harry should go now on 22:14 - Mar 18 with 6770 viewsWeaverQPR

Go now give the new man a headstart for next season

@WeavQPR

Harry should go now on 22:14 - Mar 18 with 6769 viewsthairanger

A new manager could get the team buzzing for the last few games and hopefully the play offs. We are under performing big time.whats the point off not going for it if we leave these chunks in charge we are 100% going to lose in the play offs
Harry should go now on 22:15 - Mar 18 with 6758 viewskropotkin41

I also don't think that TF will sack him, but until Harry goes I reckon we're dead in the water. If he went tonight we might just - ha ha ha because who knows who TF'd get in? - get a bit of a bounce and play some decent football before the end of the season.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

Harry should go now on 22:15 - Mar 18 with 6754 viewsterryb

As someone that never wanted HR I have believed that there would be no point in replacing him until the end of the season.

Until now, that is.

Let Steve Gallen select a side & try to galvanise this lot into putting in as much as 10% effort.

It matters not if we reach the play offs as long as that man has gone. If he were to somehow remain as manager for next season the number of ST's that we will sell will drop alarmingly.
Harry should go now on 22:17 - Mar 18 with 6727 viewsdaveB

feck injecting life into this team with another short term move.

Leave it till the summer and then change it
Harry should go now on 22:21 - Mar 18 with 6673 viewsHenryQPR

Harry should go now on 22:09 - Mar 18 by WestonsuperR

I don't think there is much point in getting rid of Harry now and I am sure TF won't. I do find the lack of effort from the players really worrying, doesn't help when Harry shows such a lack of passion himself, attending his own post-match press conferences would be a start.

Probably no point in parting company but he is not exactly Mr Motivator these days? I cannot believe all these journeymen picking up money and not bothering! I think TF will need to put him under some pressure, nobody is indispensable - perhaps we need a root and branch change with a young up and coming coach and young up and coming players, trying their hardest. Something has to change 'cos we ain't going to make the play offs at this rate.
Harry should go now on 22:24 - Mar 18 with 6641 viewsDesertBoot

TF has once again given carte blanche to another manager and been mugged a second time. We've got too much money and TFs football nous is zero. Three transfer windows and look at the state of us.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Harry should go now (n/t) on 22:26 - Mar 18 with 6633 viewsbarbicanranger

[Post edited 18 Mar 2014 22:27]
Harry should go now (n/t) on 22:32 - Mar 18 with 6602 viewswombat

Harry should go now (n/t) on 22:26 - Mar 18 by barbicanranger

[Post edited 18 Mar 2014 22:27]

Employ a football man to work between beard and the manager that's what's cost us with Hughes and again with Harry pants pulled down each transfer window and same again in the summer when QPR promotion idea part 9871112.1 happens again

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Harry should go now on 23:34 - Mar 18 with 6481 viewsNgaiTahu_Hoop

Until the last few weeks I was in the "wait till the end of season" then ditch Harry brigade. No point bringin new guy in now. Give H a chance to turn it round etcetc.
But if the players arn't gonna play for him, didnt see match but by all accounts the white flag was raised early days, it's time to gas him.
Problem is we dont want another short term feckup appointment made so whats the solution?
Harry should go now on 23:54 - Mar 18 with 6453 viewseastside_r

No point panic buying a new manager now.

Automatic promotion is now not possible. Play-offs is the best we can hope for. HR and his lackeys not the team to get us through the play-offs even if we make them.

Start planning for a new manager for May, either for the play-offs or the next season.
Harry should go now on 00:11 - Mar 19 with 6433 viewsRangersAreBack

There are 177 million reasons why sacking Harry now doesn't make sense. His heart hasn't been in it for months; a golden handshake is just what he wants. Better to make him earn his corn, run out his contract then let him go, regardless of which division we're in next season.
Harry should go now on 06:12 - Mar 19 with 6342 viewsjohnhoop

Harry should go now on 00:11 - Mar 19 by RangersAreBack

There are 177 million reasons why sacking Harry now doesn't make sense. His heart hasn't been in it for months; a golden handshake is just what he wants. Better to make him earn his corn, run out his contract then let him go, regardless of which division we're in next season.

The trouble is, his contract doesn't run out till the end of NEXT season. Could you really stand another season of this ?!!
We can only hope that if TF doesn't sack him, he decides he's had enough at the end of the season when we don't go up, and fades off into oblivion using his dodgy knees as an excuse.
Harry should go now on 07:40 - Mar 19 with 6261 viewsRangersDave

Keeping droopy until the end of the season makes no sense at all.

A new manager, losing that many players through being out of contract , would need more than the summer break to get a team together (negotiations, plans, playing time, gelling etc), or else we star next season with a dis functional team that doesn't gelling properly for a couple of months.

Let's face simple facts here guys. We are crap, playing like mercenaries, and slipping slowly down the table. If Wigan beat us, then a drop out of the playoffs is very much on the cards.

Why not change the gaffer, even for a temp one and try for the 'bounce' to stay in a play off position? Get someone like Malkey in, offer a reasonable wage, with bonus for play offs, and a big bonus for promotion, on the understanding that if we get promoted he'd be given the managers job on a 2 year rolling contract, if not he's out in the summer.

Got to, taking into account our position and play now, be worth the punt because otherwise I fear we are here for another season!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Harry should go now on 08:03 - Mar 19 with 6222 viewsderbyhoop

This thread has plenty of (understandable) whinging and ONE suggestion of what we can do about it. I don't think Steve Gallen would be a suitable choice - even as interim manager. And I don't see too many obvious candidates to step in at this late stage.

There is a major rebuilding required, Harry isn't the right person, 15 players are out of contract this Summer. We have a golden opportunity to plan (not a QPR action) for a young, vibrant manager who will take the club forward - at all levels. And, no, I haven't got a name, either.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Harry should go now on 08:07 - Mar 19 with 6209 viewsYorkRanger

Harry should go now on 08:03 - Mar 19 by derbyhoop

This thread has plenty of (understandable) whinging and ONE suggestion of what we can do about it. I don't think Steve Gallen would be a suitable choice - even as interim manager. And I don't see too many obvious candidates to step in at this late stage.

There is a major rebuilding required, Harry isn't the right person, 15 players are out of contract this Summer. We have a golden opportunity to plan (not a QPR action) for a young, vibrant manager who will take the club forward - at all levels. And, no, I haven't got a name, either.

Agree with this.

We need to start again in the Summer.
Harry should go now on 08:21 - Mar 19 with 6168 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I don't see the point of changing now.

If the new man* gets us up he has a collosal job planning for a Premier League campaign with a squad that needs rebuilding or even a total overhaul. If he doesn't get us up he will start his Rangers life with a failed promotion bid as the first line on his CV.

When we change, and I do think we should and I do think we'll need to, the new man* will want time to actually plan** his job effectively, and not be thrown flailing and newborn into a situation like the hapless Dr. Sam Beckett.

* or woman, I haven't forgotten you Cherie Lunghi.
** pn. /plan/ - decide on and make arrangements for in advance. Unknown origin, predates modern times in these environs.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Harry should go now on 08:43 - Mar 19 with 6131 viewsDiscodroid

Harry should go now on 08:21 - Mar 19 by BrianMcCarthy

I don't see the point of changing now.

If the new man* gets us up he has a collosal job planning for a Premier League campaign with a squad that needs rebuilding or even a total overhaul. If he doesn't get us up he will start his Rangers life with a failed promotion bid as the first line on his CV.

When we change, and I do think we should and I do think we'll need to, the new man* will want time to actually plan** his job effectively, and not be thrown flailing and newborn into a situation like the hapless Dr. Sam Beckett.

* or woman, I haven't forgotten you Cherie Lunghi.
** pn. /plan/ - decide on and make arrangements for in advance. Unknown origin, predates modern times in these environs.

your pc credentials are of impeccable quality mr mcarthy.

someone on here mentioned Last night that the QPR ladies are doing well. i cannot tell you how much that soothes the soul...oh joy..oh to see football played at 4mph with rug munchers screeching at the 'goalkeeper' who has let another goal in from 200 yards.

all this played out in front of schoolchildren and arthur fowler types who have allotments and used to go down the orient before the hooligans "with scarves around their wrists and smelling of brut" chased them off in 1971.

They even announce womens transfer news now on the bbc sport round up, as if anyone gives a flying fck. "fck me lads have you heard, claire smith the doncaster bells left back has moved for fck all money to charlton ladies.

There'll be talking in the clubs and bars up and down the country tonight"

p.s.... redknapp out.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2014 8:45]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Harry should go now on 10:25 - Mar 19 with 6067 viewsQPunkR

Although I'm loath to give Arry what he wants, ie lots of money for getting the tin-tack, there is no way he should be in charge next season no matter what division we're in. Bringing in a new manager before the end of the season, maybe not now but in a few games' time, would give the new man a chance to decide which of these players he wants next season after seeing them play in competitive football, rather than just on the training pitch.
Let's get rid of Arry, but give the new manager a chance of sorting his own squad ahead of next season's rebuilding job.

QPR - "shit but local"

Harry should go now on 10:33 - Mar 19 with 6047 viewsClive_Anderson

Get rid.

Will cost more in the long run keeping him hanging about the club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024