Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrows Ticket availability 18:01 - May 17 with 8123 viewsTGRRRSSS

8500 left as of today. ST holders can get more tomorrow but how many anyone know how many they can buy tomorrow?
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 18:04 - May 17 with 4483 viewsW7Ranger

Season Ticket Holder and Members can purchase 2 tkts per client ref. Subject to availability.
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 18:05 - May 17 with 4476 viewsTGRRRSSS

OK cool, whats the 8 tickets per transaction mean then??? DO think QPR have made it stupidly complicated looking in terms of how they've written things on the website
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 18:07 - May 17 with 4456 viewsdanehoop

I thought that was straight forward. No more than 8 tickets per transaction, with two per season ticket holder/member. So no more than 4 of you booking togther in one go. Makes sense. Avoids ticket touts buying complete rows and the like.

Never knowingly understood

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 18:08 - May 17 with 4444 viewsted_hendrix

" ST holders can get more tomorrow but how many anyone know how many they can buy tomorrow? "

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 19:15 - May 17 with 4251 viewsblavod

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 18:08 - May 17 by ted_hendrix

" ST holders can get more tomorrow but how many anyone know how many they can buy tomorrow? "

Two per client ref.
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 21:02 - May 17 with 3988 viewsTearsOfaClown

Go on you ST holders - clean up and grab what you can and stuff the other Rz fans (like me of 50 years) right up the freckle.

Just because you can does not mean you should do.
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 21:49 - May 17 with 3839 viewsShotKneesHoop

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 21:02 - May 17 by TearsOfaClown

Go on you ST holders - clean up and grab what you can and stuff the other Rz fans (like me of 50 years) right up the freckle.

Agreed, coz you woz there in 1967. And at the Millennium in 2004. That counts for phoook hall these days.

I think the club is ignoring fans who have moved more than 50 / 100/ 200 miles away from W.12 and cannot justify being season ticket holders or members, therefore they have no clout when it comes to buying tickets - but the QPR policy is encouraging touts.

I had the same problem when getting tickets for for the Cardiff play off. I paid £1,700 for 10,000 shares in 1996. When I asked the Ticket Office if shareholders got any priority, I was told "no, you bought the shares for the financial opportunity" - (FMG - some one must be reading it off a script).

Yer couldn't make it up. But they did. I can't even get a valuation on the shares now - quote "they are considered worthless" - which makes me feel as if I have invested in r'SWiPe's heading ability.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 22:23 - May 17 with 3723 viewsTearsOfaClown

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 21:49 - May 17 by ShotKneesHoop

Agreed, coz you woz there in 1967. And at the Millennium in 2004. That counts for phoook hall these days.

I think the club is ignoring fans who have moved more than 50 / 100/ 200 miles away from W.12 and cannot justify being season ticket holders or members, therefore they have no clout when it comes to buying tickets - but the QPR policy is encouraging touts.

I had the same problem when getting tickets for for the Cardiff play off. I paid £1,700 for 10,000 shares in 1996. When I asked the Ticket Office if shareholders got any priority, I was told "no, you bought the shares for the financial opportunity" - (FMG - some one must be reading it off a script).

Yer couldn't make it up. But they did. I can't even get a valuation on the shares now - quote "they are considered worthless" - which makes me feel as if I have invested in r'SWiPe's heading ability.

Sorry - if we tar ST holders with the same brush but FFS some of the crowing they make about how they are better than the rest of us fans just because they are ST holders.

The club has no interest in fans - just ways to milk people of their money . . .and brother did you get milked with those shares!
Login to get fewer ads

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 00:29 - May 18 with 3522 viewsDanVanDyke

Well I live over 300 miles from Loftus Road and took the view at the beginning of the season that £30 for membership was worth it in the event IF we got to the play offs I would have a decent chance of going. It went half price in Dec or Jan when we were in the mix of a play off place as well. Can't really slag off ST holders and members for getting tickets, in the same way if we'd got automatic promotion I wouldn't be giving it large going those f@ckin' non members saved themselves £30 as we went up in 2nd place.
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 02:19 - May 18 with 3465 viewsWilloW4

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 22:23 - May 17 by TearsOfaClown

Sorry - if we tar ST holders with the same brush but FFS some of the crowing they make about how they are better than the rest of us fans just because they are ST holders.

The club has no interest in fans - just ways to milk people of their money . . .and brother did you get milked with those shares!

Which/who season ticket says he's better than you ???? Not one !!!!! St holders are buying the tix and sharing them with fellow hoops ...all at face value... So you're basically talking shite !!!!! Come on you R's.!!!
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 09:36 - May 18 with 3190 viewsderbyhoop

There were 3 Derby fans in the pub on Friday night whinging about the way their club had allocated tickets and I said I was hearing similar from our side. Actually, I think the club have done it quite well. ST holders got priority, which is no more than you should expect. Buying tickets together wasn't easy but a group of ST holders could have bought 4 x 2, initially, keeping everybody together. For members it was a bit harder as Pase 2 meant 1 per member. But, the point was they were guaranteeing availability for those 2 phases.
Phases 3 and 4 were aimed at members and then ST holders. Does anyone seriously think that ST holders and members should not have had priority? I've had my first ST this season but, if I hadn't I would have stayed as a member and for one reason only - games like this. £30 per season is not a huge outlay when compared with the stress and cost of buying from touts.

There may be the odd Rangers fans with extra tickets on which they are trying to make some money, but there won't be many.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 09:40 - May 18 with 3166 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I think the club have handled it remarkably well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 10:04 - May 18 with 3053 viewswestberksr

You might have got the wrong end of the stick there mate.

Quite a few of us have bought extras to help out fellow fans, in my case some on here, to help them avoid the touts and being beaten by the jcl's in the general sale free for all.

You could try asking nicely and someone might help you out.
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 10:07 - May 18 with 3031 viewsstan4england

Only problem I have with the process is that we don't get to general sale (if at all) until Tuesday. I think they could have shortened the process by cutting out the 2nd day in most of the phases and giving us poor non-member supporters less stress.
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 10:07 - May 18 with 3029 viewsdaveB

yeah how dare you season ticket holders buy yourself tickets, winkers
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 10:16 - May 18 with 2994 viewsNorthernr

We could just copy and paste a lot of the threads from the Leeds game really couldn't we? Season ticket holders - 500 quid paid up front immediately after that fcking 2012/13 campaign - demonised as little more than touts, hoovering up tickets to sell at a profit or hand to distantly related Chelsea fans. Memberships (available until a few weeks ago by which time it was blatantly obvious we would be in the play offs) apparently prohibitively expensive at a whopping 30 quid. Out club guarantees a ticket for members. Guarantees! For 30 lousy quid.
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 10:25 - May 18 with 2966 viewsdaveB

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 10:16 - May 18 by Northernr

We could just copy and paste a lot of the threads from the Leeds game really couldn't we? Season ticket holders - 500 quid paid up front immediately after that fcking 2012/13 campaign - demonised as little more than touts, hoovering up tickets to sell at a profit or hand to distantly related Chelsea fans. Memberships (available until a few weeks ago by which time it was blatantly obvious we would be in the play offs) apparently prohibitively expensive at a whopping 30 quid. Out club guarantees a ticket for members. Guarantees! For 30 lousy quid.

what gets me is the number of st holders who are buying tickets for other fans we don't even know and we're getting stick for it, incredible really
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 10:31 - May 18 with 2940 viewsderbyhoop

If the time taken to get on the online box office is any guide there is precious little chance of any tickets going on General Sale. It's tough on long standing Rangers fans that are neither ST holders nor Members but, unless your finances are really that stretched, would it really have been such a stretch to get a membership for £30 (half price towards the end of the season, when, as Clive says, it was obvious we were going to end up in the playoffs)?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 10:34 - May 18 with 2914 viewsdaveB

as of now the lower tier is sold out, singles only in the middle tier but no problem getting any in the upper tier today.
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 10:37 - May 18 with 2899 viewsRed_Ranger

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 10:04 - May 18 by westberksr

Quite a few of us have bought extras to help out fellow fans, in my case some on here, to help them avoid the touts and being beaten by the jcl's in the general sale free for all.

this
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 10:38 - May 18 with 2893 viewsRed_Ranger

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 10:16 - May 18 by Northernr

and this.
and the £30 actually goes to the club!
I upgraded my season tick to members season tick for £30 11/12 just so I could buy a tick to the Etihad. Best £30 I have ever spent.
[Post edited 18 May 2014 10:41]
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 10:48 - May 18 with 2838 viewsTearsOfaClown

Tomorrows Ticket availability on 10:04 - May 18 by westberksr

OK - sorry to be rude in what I was saying - just very frustrated that without being a ST / Membership holder, you have no chance to buy a ticket.

I am sure there are lots of ST holders buying extra tickets for fellow fans . . .but does that not say this system does not work? Surely we should be able to buy our own tickets?

What it means is there will be no tickets going on sale for non ST / Membership holders.

I am on the club database for buying tickets on-line, so that shows I do go to matches, which will cut out the touts . . . if I could use that route to apply for a ticket.

But - yes - thank you for putting me straight on what ST holders are doing to hep out.
[Post edited 18 May 2014 10:53]
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 10:54 - May 18 with 2799 viewsTopCat34

If you go on touting sites and unofficial ticket agencies, the majority of tickets available (at massively over-inflated prices) are from the QPR end, very few tickets available this way for Derby fans, and their tickets have already been on general sale. I thought our system was meant to eliminate this?
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 11:10 - May 18 with 2717 viewsmendipexile

I understand your frustration Tears...I'm a long standing fan (since 75). QPR were my local team but I now live in Somerset so no longer a ST holder and not a member.
I do think that looking at out allocation the club has been pretty sensible as they have guaranteed ST holders and members tickets. I have no problem with that as when I was a ST holder and member I would expect the same.
I guess the only thing I was disappointed at that there was no sale to fans on the data base with loyalty points as me, my wife and kids go to matches home and away and the club would have all this info...
Ideally I need/want 5 tickets so we can all go. My only hope is there is a general sale Mon/Tues....
No way can we afford the inflated prices on the ticket websites...but there are loads on there in the QPR end if you have the dosh.
Tomorrows Ticket availability on 11:21 - May 18 with 2661 viewssimmo

If you really wanted to go, if you wanted to guarantee yourself a seat, you should have bought a fckin membership. Am I FCK going to be made to feel like I am 'hoovering' up tickets or stopping other fans from going just because I decided to pay over £500 before any of us knew what would happen this season.

It was a guarantee we would reach at least playoffs weeks and weeks ago, you all had your chance so stop your fckin moaning.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024