Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
whos going on there holibobs 15:33 - Jun 3 with 11269 viewswombat

mexico for me two weeks of sun sea beach and tequilla

anyone else ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

whos going on there holibobs on 20:25 - Jun 3 with 2202 viewsHantsR

Didn't really manage much in the way of holidays in last two years apart from a superb stay on Skomer in 2013

Anyway all about to change as going to stay on Lundy Island on Saturday for a few days, Shetland later in June then IOW with extended family in August.

Got a ferry booked to France in September but not sure where to drive to - originally planned, then had to cancel an Odyssey drive to Sorrento in 2014 but not quite so keen to do that now now as hotel prices seem to have shot up.
whos going on there holibobs on 21:02 - Jun 3 with 2151 viewsaston_hoop

Just has a few days in Bilbao for food and drink purposes and a few days in Leeds for cricket/booze purposes. This weekend I'm in Belgium to see Fleetwood Mac and enjoy the beers and then thats it for the summer. Stuck home in rainy cold Mallorca for the rest of it

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

whos going on there holibobs on 21:54 - Jun 3 with 2092 viewsTripper

whos going on there holibobs on 20:18 - Jun 3 by CamberleyR

We're going to Playa Del Carman, staying at the Yucatan Princess. Have you been to Playa Del Carman at all?

Always stay in Playa, great town, far enough away from Cancun to avoid the Spring break crowd but still really accessible. You will love the service and food in your all inclusive resort but make sure you venture down to 5th Avenue for lovely bars and restaurants plus some great shopping to keep the wife happy.
whos going on there holibobs on 22:15 - Jun 3 with 2070 viewsSimonJames

Just got back from a week in Cornwall with the wife & kids, and sister-in-law & her family...
- 3 days before we left my old man had a bad fall and was incapacitated for a 2 weeks
- 2 days before we left my father-in-law died!
- 2 days after we got there something happened to the handbrake on my brother-in-law's car and 20 minutes after he parked, it suddenly decide to roll away, over a wall and get written off

So wherever we go next, I think I'll avoid the potential for any aeroplane, cruise ship or fairground disasters.

100% of people who drink water will die.

whos going on there holibobs on 22:28 - Jun 3 with 2052 viewsBlackCrowe

Playa's great. Don't know you wombat or what you;re into but great beaches, good eating and if you're into fishing, then get one of the local boat lads on the beach to take you out in search of barracuda/tuna.

Me.? Portugal in Augsust and Cornwall in Oct.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

whos going on there holibobs on 22:32 - Jun 3 with 2046 viewsloftboy

whos going on there holibobs on 22:28 - Jun 3 by BlackCrowe

Playa's great. Don't know you wombat or what you;re into but great beaches, good eating and if you're into fishing, then get one of the local boat lads on the beach to take you out in search of barracuda/tuna.

Haven at Hastings in a couple of weeks, went a couple of weeks ago as well, Poland on my own in July, Poland in October with the Mrs then fuertventura with my eldest son in January for his 21st.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

whos going on there holibobs on 22:56 - Jun 3 with 2015 viewsstowmarketrange

whos going on there holibobs on 22:15 - Jun 3 by SimonJames

Just got back from a week in Cornwall with the wife & kids, and sister-in-law & her family...
- 3 days before we left my old man had a bad fall and was incapacitated for a 2 weeks
- 2 days before we left my father-in-law died!
- 2 days after we got there something happened to the handbrake on my brother-in-law's car and 20 minutes after he parked, it suddenly decide to roll away, over a wall and get written off

So wherever we go next, I think I'll avoid the potential for any aeroplane, cruise ship or fairground disasters.

Me and the kids are off to Cornwall in mid August.
It was booked in case we had Torquay away in the van arama conference,as the last time we went there we played Exeter and Plymouth away in the same week.

I'm also going to visit the vicar who married me and the Mrs 23 years and ask him why he didn't throw a sickie on that sunny day in August 1992.The bastard.
whos going on there holibobs on 23:00 - Jun 3 with 2005 viewsrrrspricey

Off on back to back motorbike track days in September.

3 days riding Portimao, 2 days off then Jerez for 2 days...can't fookin wait.
Login to get fewer ads

whos going on there holibobs on 23:31 - Jun 3 with 1978 viewskarl

Think we've done our lot for this year, did 6 games in a month built around a holiday in Ayrshire and a jaunt down to Brentford. Daughter and wife got to see Ollie Murs and unfortunately from the six games I only saw Hibs beat Dumbarton and Scotland beat Gibraltar so not exactly rip roaring stuff, if only we could have held Chelsea (and Hibs won the semi final)!
Stag do in Kendal (?) in August and Scotland games in Sept/Oct will see me off the island though.
whos going on there holibobs on 23:32 - Jun 3 with 1978 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Ive got a week in Melbourne / St kilda in Oct, Week in Ko Phi Phi in Nov and poss a trip to sunny London Town in Feb to take in a few games!!

Hoping we'll still have Ramsey then. See you all in the C&S i guess.

EDIT - Oh and be down in Surfers for the duration of the V8's race weekend soon
[Post edited 3 Jun 2015 23:34]
whos going on there holibobs on 23:41 - Jun 3 with 1959 viewswombat

whos going on there holibobs on 18:00 - Jun 3 by makaveli1882

You are just going for the tacos

Ireland (england)

Slovenia (england)

Thailand & Cambodia

All this month

Thailand oh dear Dave marries a lady boy during late night drunken rampage , Davies mobile turns up hidden somewhere in Thai lady boys body , Dave is sick , they live happily ever after
The End

whos going on there holibobs on 23:44 - Jun 3 with 1955 viewswombat

whos going on there holibobs on 20:10 - Jun 3 by CamberleyR

Mexico for me and the soon to be Mrs Camberley for our honeymoon in four weeks then off to Kos for a week in August for the family holiday
[Post edited 3 Jun 2015 20:11]

Ted have a good one

Camberley we are flying out on the 3rd July funnily enough where u off to in Mexico ?

whos going on there holibobs on 23:48 - Jun 3 with 1949 viewswombat

whos going on there holibobs on 22:28 - Jun 3 by BlackCrowe

Crowe been checking the charters out for the last week or so , staying riviera maya Thomson place looks ok about 50 mins from cancan , looking to fit two fishing trips out hopefully sailfish season at the moment can't bloody wait mate

whos going on there holibobs on 23:50 - Jun 3 with 1945 viewsHollowayRanger

whos going on there holibobs on 20:10 - Jun 3 by CamberleyR

Mexico for me and the soon to be Mrs Camberley for our honeymoon in four weeks then off to Kos for a week in August for the family holiday
[Post edited 3 Jun 2015 20:11]

good luck in kos

place has been invaded with boat people

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

whos going on there holibobs on 08:30 - Jun 4 with 1857 viewsDiscodroids

a cultural pilgrimage to ibiza for 2 weeks in september.

i should imagine it will be very similar to malcom x's eponymous ,spiritual journey to mecca in 1964, only without the epiphany of islam, just a road to damascus sorjourn through the holy bywaters of san miguel and the odd wobbly egg .

instead of the white robes of jedda , i shall wear the traditional garb of the seasoned fun seeker, 'fat face' , whereupon my religious guide or, mutawaf, if you will, will lead me to great seats of learning ,such as miss moneypennys and pacha.

i will of course be accompanied by mrs disco to ensure my spiritual enlightenment does not include charlie brown at 30 euros a fackin gram.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2015 8:34]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

whos going on there holibobs on 08:34 - Jun 4 with 1709 viewsCamberleyR

whos going on there holibobs on 23:44 - Jun 3 by wombat

Ted have a good one

Camberley we are flying out on the 3rd July funnily enough where u off to in Mexico ?

Flying out for our honeymoon on the 29th June and staying at the Yucatan Princess in Playa Del Carmen. Can't bloody wait either
[Post edited 4 Jun 2015 8:40]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

whos going on there holibobs on 08:45 - Jun 4 with 1697 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Our GAA club and first team are just entering the championship season so that books up every weekend for a long while. Hoping to fit a 4-5 day midweek surf trip in though, probably in Clare.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

whos going on there holibobs on 08:49 - Jun 4 with 1693 viewsCamberleyR

whos going on there holibobs on 23:50 - Jun 3 by HollowayRanger

good luck in kos

place has been invaded with boat people

Most of them are landing in Kos Town which we're about 30km from.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2015 10:09]

whos going on there holibobs on 09:22 - Jun 4 with 1674 viewsQPRMUSO

Just had a week in Barcelona, it was awesome.
whos going on there holibobs on 09:36 - Jun 4 with 1656 viewsMonahoop

Holibobs??? What is happening to the human race??

Anyway I take it from all this it has something to do with holidays.

Going somewhere in Italy probably in September. Haven't decided where in Italy yet. Florence looks favourite at the moment, but that could change by tonight.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

whos going on there holibobs on 10:37 - Jun 4 with 1616 viewsQPunkR

How the throbbing blue fúck do you lot afford all this *and* a Rangers ST???!!

I've been casting my eyes about for a while for cheapo deals but nothing's fit the bill yet. Only definite atm is I'll be going back to Warsaw in October for the Polska-Eire game

QPR - "shit but local"

whos going on there holibobs on 10:42 - Jun 4 with 1605 viewsGloucs_R

whos going on there holibobs on 08:49 - Jun 4 by CamberleyR

Most of them are landing in Kos Town which we're about 30km from.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2015 10:09]

I used to work in Kardamena!

Poll: Are we staying up?

whos going on there holibobs on 10:46 - Jun 4 with 1595 viewssuttonranger

whos going on there holibobs on 10:42 - Jun 4 by Gloucs_R

I had numerous boys hi days in kardamena round about 2002, it was cracking then, I feel sorry for the island and it's a disgrace they've invaded it.

Anyway off to turkey today (olu Deniz) - hopefully no invasions, don't think the Turks would put up with that shit.
whos going on there holibobs on 10:47 - Jun 4 with 1592 viewsCamberleyR

whos going on there holibobs on 10:42 - Jun 4 by Gloucs_R

We're staying at the Porto Bello Beach. What's Kardamena like?

whos going on there holibobs on 10:58 - Jun 4 with 1582 viewsQPunkR

whos going on there holibobs on 09:36 - Jun 4 by Monahoop

Holibobs??? What is happening to the human race??

Anyway I take it from all this it has something to do with holidays.

Going somewhere in Italy probably in September. Haven't decided where in Italy yet. Florence looks favourite at the moment, but that could change by tonight.

Wait, you've got a problem with holibobs but not with "there" in the title?!

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024