Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sarah Millican 22:39 - Jun 6 with 8297 viewsDorse

I can't be the only one that has a strange crush on her, can I? God, my mid-life crisis is really building up momentum. I'm about 6 months away from buying a Harley here.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sarah Millican on 22:42 - Jun 6 with 4242 viewsGloryHunter

Yes, you're the only one.
Sarah Millican on 22:43 - Jun 6 with 4230 viewsDorse

Oy vey

Sarah Millican on 22:44 - Jun 6 with 4218 viewseghamranger

Can't stand her!!! Geordie, not funny, annoying and without trying to sound like the Leicester football squad in Thailand..... About 1 out of 10
Sarah Millican on 22:45 - Jun 6 with 4205 viewskingsburyR

You're odd!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Sarah Millican on 22:48 - Jun 6 with 4184 viewsDorse

Sarah Millican on 22:45 - Jun 6 by kingsburyR

You're odd!

This can't be news to you.

Sarah Millican on 23:06 - Jun 6 with 4132 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

I can see the "jizz on the glasses" attraction. Could probably do with a roll of duct tape to shut her yap though.
Sarah Millican on 23:07 - Jun 6 with 4133 viewsBluce_Ree

She's a beanbag.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Sarah Millican on 23:08 - Jun 6 with 4129 viewsDorse

Sarah Millican on 23:07 - Jun 6 by Bluce_Ree

She's a beanbag.

This requires explanation

Login to get fewer ads

Sarah Millican on 23:16 - Jun 6 with 4107 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Sarah Millican on 23:08 - Jun 6 by Dorse

This requires explanation

Yet my reply doesn't
[Post edited 6 Jun 2015 23:16]
Sarah Millican on 23:17 - Jun 6 with 4105 viewsShotKneesHoop

Sarah Bleeding Millican is the SWP of comedians, although he is the bigger clown of the two.

Any one who is a decent comedian is on Radio 4 Extra - such as Hancock, Round The Horne, Count Arthur, Michael Bentine, Roy Hudd, News Quiz Extra, and a hidden gem in Ed Reardon.

Which proves I am a sad old git...... but then I thought that Rodney, Stan, Macca, Gerry, Mark, Parksey and a few others were the best.

Some one tell me I'm wrong.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Sarah Millican on 23:20 - Jun 6 with 4095 viewsDorse

Sarah Millican on 23:17 - Jun 6 by ShotKneesHoop

Sarah Bleeding Millican is the SWP of comedians, although he is the bigger clown of the two.

Any one who is a decent comedian is on Radio 4 Extra - such as Hancock, Round The Horne, Count Arthur, Michael Bentine, Roy Hudd, News Quiz Extra, and a hidden gem in Ed Reardon.

Which proves I am a sad old git...... but then I thought that Rodney, Stan, Macca, Gerry, Mark, Parksey and a few others were the best.

Some one tell me I'm wrong.

Form an orderly queue...

Sarah Millican on 00:55 - Jun 7 with 3939 viewsMrSheen

Sarah Millican on 23:20 - Jun 6 by Dorse

Form an orderly queue...

I think she's a funny woman, but she or her agent can't say no to anything so she's overexposed. She ends up with people writing the sort of things she would have said if she had time to write her own material, and then it's time to concentrate on panel shows rather than comedy shows.
Sarah Millican on 01:14 - Jun 7 with 3919 viewsHollowayRanger

never heard of her

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Sarah Millican on 01:38 - Jun 7 with 3904 viewsWatford_Ranger

As with all female comedians (comediennes?), she's awful. She manages to be even worse than the rest and somehow has made a fantastic living from making crap jokes about how fat and ugly she is.
Sarah Millican on 01:59 - Jun 7 with 3888 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sarah Millican on 00:55 - Jun 7 by MrSheen

I think she's a funny woman, but she or her agent can't say no to anything so she's overexposed. She ends up with people writing the sort of things she would have said if she had time to write her own material, and then it's time to concentrate on panel shows rather than comedy shows.

I don't watch much telly, so I'm sure you're right about overexposure. Like you, though, I think she's funny in a human and gentle way. Nothing wrong with that at all.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sarah Millican on 03:39 - Jun 7 with 3847 viewsqpr1976

Funny for about 15 minutes first time I saw her. But rarely since.

Still 14 minutes and 55 seconds longer than Miranda Hart though !
Sarah Millican on 04:15 - Jun 7 with 3830 viewsFredManRave

She's ALL yours Dorse;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Sarah Millican on 05:03 - Jun 7 with 3811 viewsdanehoop

Sarah Millican on 01:38 - Jun 7 by Watford_Ranger

As with all female comedians (comediennes?), she's awful. She manages to be even worse than the rest and somehow has made a fantastic living from making crap jokes about how fat and ugly she is.

Really? So you have to be male to be funny. Probably white also. Maybe from the south too.

Guess that makes you quite a sexist biggot to be honest. Best get back to Roy Chubby Brown and Jim Davidson to show us what funny is.

Never knowingly understood

Sarah Millican on 05:42 - Jun 7 with 3800 viewsWatford_Ranger

Sarah Millican on 05:03 - Jun 7 by danehoop

Really? So you have to be male to be funny. Probably white also. Maybe from the south too.

Guess that makes you quite a sexist biggot to be honest. Best get back to Roy Chubby Brown and Jim Davidson to show us what funny is.

Plenty of good non-white and/or northern comedians. have yet to find a female one that makes me laugh. Nothing bigoted about it- just don't think it's a job which the best women are anywhere close to as good at as the best men. Like tennis.

Even people who somehow find Sarah Millican or Miranda Hart funny. Would any of them have a female in their top ten comedians?
Sarah Millican on 07:15 - Jun 7 with 3740 viewsandygg

I can safely say I've never had a crush on Millican.
Sarah Millican on 08:20 - Jun 7 with 3653 viewsPommyhoop

Didn't know who she was so I googled her .
A fat Jane Horricks
She's just a fat Jane Horricks.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Sarah Millican on 08:32 - Jun 7 with 3627 viewsDorse

Sarah Millican on 04:15 - Jun 7 by FredManRave

She's ALL yours Dorse;

Sod that. That's a two man job. I'm cured.

Sarah Millican on 09:48 - Jun 7 with 3498 viewsFDC

Sarah Millican on 05:42 - Jun 7 by Watford_Ranger

Plenty of good non-white and/or northern comedians. have yet to find a female one that makes me laugh. Nothing bigoted about it- just don't think it's a job which the best women are anywhere close to as good at as the best men. Like tennis.

Even people who somehow find Sarah Millican or Miranda Hart funny. Would any of them have a female in their top ten comedians?

Katy Brand did an interview with Shaun Keavney a while back where she spoke quite persuasively about the vicious circle female comedians are stuck in, basically arguing that the prejudice that prevents them from getting the high paying tv gigs makes it more difficult to do the loss-leading work like travelling to festivals etc that you need to do to make it as a stand up.

Cameron Esposito, Kristen Schaal, Katie Mulgrew, Sara Pascoe and Katherine Ryan are all decent comedians off the top of my head.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2015 9:54]
Sarah Millican on 10:28 - Jun 7 with 3438 viewsQPRDEL

Yes some femail comedians are funny, but have never found one that can make me cry with laughter like some of the top men.
Sarah Millican on 11:08 - Jun 7 with 3384 viewsFDC

"Femail"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024