Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
sandro 19:11 - Sep 12 with 2241 viewsthairanger

How can we play Henry infront of Sandro 10 million pound not even on the bench in the championship
sandro on 19:17 - Sep 12 with 2235 viewskensalriser

He wasn't 10 mil and probably isn't anywhere near match fit.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

sandro on 19:29 - Sep 12 with 2187 viewsBklynRanger

Ramsey said he's not in the required condition to be available for selection, or some other Ramsey type words.
sandro on 19:50 - Sep 12 with 2135 viewsSteveB

Even if only 20% fit, he'd probably be a 200% improvement on Henry.
sandro on 10:58 - Sep 13 with 1886 viewsbosh67

I am not sure what 'Henry bashing' achieves?

If you made him white, gave him grey hair, sloping shoulders and made him an inch taller he'd be called Sean Derry. He does exactly the same job and Shaun did, and most of the time, just as well.

The only thing was we all took to Shaun and recognised the fact that he was the janitor of the team, in terms that he did all the ugly, dirty stuff.

Henry comes and does exactly the same job, has a great disciplinary record... and yet he gets dogs abuse. Just don't get it?

Derry came to QPR with a bad reputation and I remember Clive being very concerned about his arrival. Turned out he did us proud. Can't see that Henry has done anything different. He has exceeded expectations and if other players got stuck in like he does we'd be a better team.

Yes, Sandro is obviously 'a better football player' but he's only just got back and more importantly, he has an injury record that would win him the Matthew Rose Scholarship year in year out.

Personally I would have played Doughty yesterday as he's a bit quicker but I am not going to slate Henry when he is mainly the least guilty party in any of our defeats.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2015 10:59]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

sandro on 11:04 - Sep 13 with 1870 viewsbaz_qpr

sandro on 10:58 - Sep 13 by bosh67

If you made him white, gave him grey hair, sloping shoulders and made him an inch taller he'd be called Sean Derry. He does exactly the same job and Shaun did, and most of the time, just as well.

The only thing was we all took to Shaun and recognised the fact that he was the janitor of the team, in terms that he did all the ugly, dirty stuff.

Henry comes and does exactly the same job, has a great disciplinary record... and yet he gets dogs abuse. Just don't get it?

Derry came to QPR with a bad reputation and I remember Clive being very concerned about his arrival. Turned out he did us proud. Can't see that Henry has done anything different. He has exceeded expectations and if other players got stuck in like he does we'd be a better team.

Yes, Sandro is obviously 'a better football player' but he's only just got back and more importantly, he has an injury record that would win him the Matthew Rose Scholarship year in year out.

Personally I would have played Doughty yesterday as he's a bit quicker but I am not going to slate Henry when he is mainly the least guilty party in any of our defeats.

I disagree, Derry a far better player, a leader and an organiser. Henry can be a bit lazy, and he certainly does not lead or organise in that position as well as Derry, and Sandro is more mobile.
sandro on 11:11 - Sep 13 with 1851 viewsbosh67

sandro on 11:04 - Sep 13 by baz_qpr

I disagree, Derry a far better player, a leader and an organiser. Henry can be a bit lazy, and he certainly does not lead or organise in that position as well as Derry, and Sandro is more mobile.

I agree Derry was a far better leader but I am not sure he really was a better player. I think that underestimates Henry's ability and perhaps overestimates Derry's actual footballing skills. However, it's not about that, Derry was superb, it's just that Henry has played at the level and in the Prem and arguably last season he was one of our better and more consistent players. Just don't understand why he gets such abuse for doing the job he is asked to do, pretty well most of the time.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

sandro on 11:11 - Sep 13 with 1851 viewsfrancisbowles

sandro on 19:50 - Sep 12 by SteveB

Even if only 20% fit, he'd probably be a 200% improvement on Henry.

for the 15 mins he lasts before picking up an injury!

You can't rush players back who are not ready.

Remember Mutch and Barton early last season in the same game. Barton out for several weeks and Mutch, QPR career virtually over.
sandro on 11:15 - Sep 13 with 1840 viewsCHUBBS

sandro on 11:04 - Sep 13 by baz_qpr

Derry was also a far better passer of the ball than Henry(who I like btw)who seems to be going backwards looking well off the pace yesterday.
Sandro is stronger,quicker and a far better all round player who also offers a goal threat.
Chalk and cheese.
Login to get fewer ads

sandro on 11:21 - Sep 13 with 1831 viewsPunteR

sandro on 10:58 - Sep 13 by bosh67

Agree with you Bosh.
He's not as bad as he's made out on here. Although Disco's witty and well crafted descriptions' of him make me laugh out loud.
The Sandro saga is a weird one. Ok he may not be be match fit but then how can be with no games to play in. Henry didn't have a pre season and still got picked.
He's probably injured,he's always bloody injured,or maybe his appearance fee is too much money or something. Maybe they don't want to get him injured before January transfer window so we could flog him. He should be in the side Imo,when fit a very good player.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

sandro on 11:37 - Sep 13 with 1811 viewsPunteR

sandro on 11:15 - Sep 13 by CHUBBS

Derry was also a far better passer of the ball than Henry(who I like btw)who seems to be going backwards looking well off the pace yesterday.
Sandro is stronger,quicker and a far better all round player who also offers a goal threat.
Chalk and cheese.

Derry was a dirtier player then Henry.
When we first signed Henry I thought we was going to get an old school tough tackling player that decided to kick Barton all over the pitch when we played Wolves. Turns out he just wanted to kick Barton all over the pitch.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024