Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not acceptable 21:52 - Sep 16 with 10462 viewsvegasranger

This squad has so much talent. Shouldn't be struggling at home to Blackburn with what, two shots on target? Only one substitution? Clueless b@stard !! Austin can't play up front on his own. Commentator said the back 4 had no real protection. That's with 2 defensive midfielders in front of them !! We need to find a system to suit what players we have. There is no excuse for this team not challenging for the Premier League.
Not acceptable on 00:07 - Sep 17 with 2044 viewsdaveB

Not acceptable on 00:03 - Sep 17 by baz_qpr

Full backs had 2 on 1 against them time and time again it pulled the rest of the team all over the place the attacking midfield do need to track back otherwise 4-4-2 is going to wip the floor with us every time

seemed to me Philips under clear instructions to stay wide second half and not go back, think it was more that they were told to do rather than being lazy
Not acceptable on 00:09 - Sep 17 with 2038 viewsbaz_qpr

I'm more talking about 1st half and saturday, 2nd half we were all out attack chasing the game
Not acceptable on 00:11 - Sep 17 with 2033 viewsdaveB

Not acceptable on 00:09 - Sep 17 by baz_qpr

I'm more talking about 1st half and saturday, 2nd half we were all out attack chasing the game

first half i thought everyone was shit, i'm trying to forget that
Not acceptable on 00:11 - Sep 17 with 2033 viewsNorthernr

That first half was as bad as we've been for many years, going back to that Mick Harford Ipswich game standard. Very concerning, despite a second half rally.
Not acceptable on 00:13 - Sep 17 with 2025 viewsozexile

Do you think players don't understand their roles? Or wrong system for championship?
Not acceptable on 00:14 - Sep 17 with 2021 viewsNW10Hoop

No pleasure in watching QPR tonight, far too many players were below par. Whether it's a tactical thing or poor individual performances is beyond me, but it seems like even if it's indivual errors - we seem to fall foul to them far more than our supposedly weaker opposition suffer. The 2 central midfielders tonight were woeful. you know what you are gonna get from Karl Henry (which seems to be a little less each game), but Toszer was a major disappointment. Plenty sideways and backwards, and on the rare occasion he looked forward he was floating some nothingy ball forward that was either easily cleared or was difficult to use for any kind of attack.

There are plenty on this board who expect us all to temper expectations, but I definitely expect more than looking second best to average teams like Forest or Blackburn whether we kept Charlie and Matty or not. AT HOME. I don't want the referee's atrocious performance to disguise just how below par Rangers were tonight. gutted to be honest.
Not acceptable on 00:21 - Sep 17 with 2013 viewsjonno

Not acceptable on 00:11 - Sep 17 by Northernr

That first half was as bad as we've been for many years, going back to that Mick Harford Ipswich game standard. Very concerning, despite a second half rally.

Agree, first half was absolutely shocking and we could easily have been three down at half time. Henry was abysmal, he is supposed to protect the defence and win the ball but he never made a challenge, got nowhere near them and was consistently behind the play providing no protection for the back four. Phillips is a consistently lazy player who takes the easy option every time instead of busting a gut to get past his man and deliver a cross. I would have replaced both with Faurlin and Mackie at half time.
Not acceptable on 00:33 - Sep 17 with 1993 viewsPunteR

The ball kept dropping just outside the D and both Onouha and Angella just didn't/couldn't deal with it. Lack of communication maybe but from where I was sitting in x block it looked a mess at the back, 2nd half anyway.
Smithies is quiet as well which probably didn't help the defence.
I only saw the 2nd half and I thought we played ok up front especially when Mackie came on.
I don't rate Tozser at all,early days but I've seen nothing yet to make me think otherwise.
Apart from his goal Onouha had a bad game Imo. No one is organising the back. He needs to step up ,that wasn't a captains performance I hate to say. Blackburn were longball merchants as they knew we couldn't deal with it. Agree with another poster that Hill and Dunne would have been perfect for that game.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Not acceptable on 00:36 - Sep 17 with 1992 viewsqpr1976

Not acceptable on 23:30 - Sep 16 by actonman

Fark me ! Just back and I must say that first half is up there with one of the worst performances at loftus road ever seen !!!!!

That team is so fcuking disjointed and unorganised I really don't know where to start .

For those who never went, I envy you cos that is another cnting evening / £30 of petrol I will never get back !

Well I think that's 7 consecutive 1st half performances when we haven't shown up.
Admittedly, we did score a couple of goals in the 43rd minute and improved in most of those games (Carlisle & Huddersfield excluded)

Just not good enough, I want Ramsey to do well, but he's mentioned we need to start better than in the last 2 games..... 2 ? It's 7 !... We've not started well since Yeovil.
Not acceptable on 00:50 - Sep 17 with 1974 viewsGetMeRangers

hard to disagree with any of those comments, but the ref and particularly the Linesman in front of R block have a lot to answer for- missed loads. Their opening goal should never have stood, either
Horrible first half and goodness knows what is going on with Henry and Tozser. Too many had poor games and worrying to see Mass freeze with only the keeper to beat. Charlie worked hard but still looks unfit and pretty frustrated. Goodness knows why he was kept off the pitch for so long by the ref.
Not acceptable on 00:57 - Sep 17 with 1963 viewsTrellick

Not acceptable on 23:30 - Sep 16 by actonman

Fark me ! Just back and I must say that first half is up there with one of the worst performances at loftus road ever seen !!!!!

That team is so fcuking disjointed and unorganised I really don't know where to start .

For those who never went, I envy you cos that is another cnting evening / £30 of petrol I will never get back !

£30 worth of petrol from Acton , what sort of car do you drive?
Not acceptable on 06:12 - Sep 17 with 1876 viewsparker64

Seems to be a mess on the pitch. Other sides keep it simple. That's the championship. Big, solid, drilled, not great to watch but that's how it is. I look at Rangers and not sure what I'm seeing. Gaps all over the place, little shape, disjointed, disorganised, out muscled. Odd flurry of good play gives you hope.
Not acceptable on 06:26 - Sep 17 with 1861 viewsactonman

Not acceptable on 00:57 - Sep 17 by Trellick

£30 worth of petrol from Acton , what sort of car do you drive?

Ha ha, I will let you into a secret, I don't live in Acton anymore
Not acceptable on 07:12 - Sep 17 with 1836 viewspaulparker

That's 3 games in a row we have been rank in
We got away with Huddersfield but 2 home games 4 conceded is pretty sh1t
And we have 2 holding midfielders , it's about time we put this myth to bed about Ramsey being
A good coach , he isn't , our back four is lacking organisation and leadership
We still hoof it to Austin who is so isolated it's untrue
It's got worse since Ramsey took over , his tactics are poor and so is his sub making
No excuses , he has had a good budget,& kept his best players
Someone said earlier that Warnock played the same system
The difference is Warnock knows what he is doing and Ramsey is clueless despite having the better squad

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Not acceptable on 08:07 - Sep 17 with 1773 viewswestberksr

Disorganised and lethargic throughout.

The 2 holding midfielders don't have enough pace to outrun my 72 year old mother, then insist on repeatedly passing it back to Ned, who must be one of the worst users of the ball in the league.

Utter shit and another who feels agreived at spending nearly 3 hours in the fukkin traffic and £30 or thereabouts on petrol.

How many times do they all need to let the ball bounce around in front of the area without anyone taking responsibility for clearing the b'stard ball.
Not acceptable on 08:24 - Sep 17 with 1675 viewsBlackandGoldR

Is Sandro really the answer? I mean he's hardly played since he's arrived. Maybe seen him put 1 or 2 good shifts in. Will pick up lots of bookings in the champ because of his reputation. Yes he is better than Henry but when will he actually be match fit. Doughty should be in there first and foremost. More energy, pace, better in the tackle and can pick a better pass. Poor from Ramsey last night one sub and took the wrong player off. I would have taken Henry/Tozser off pushed luongo back, chery in 10, mackie left and phillips right. We were fortunate we scored so early in the 2nd half.
Not acceptable on 08:49 - Sep 17 with 1636 viewsPunteR

Not acceptable on 07:12 - Sep 17 by paulparker

That's 3 games in a row we have been rank in
We got away with Huddersfield but 2 home games 4 conceded is pretty sh1t
And we have 2 holding midfielders , it's about time we put this myth to bed about Ramsey being
A good coach , he isn't , our back four is lacking organisation and leadership
We still hoof it to Austin who is so isolated it's untrue
It's got worse since Ramsey took over , his tactics are poor and so is his sub making
No excuses , he has had a good budget,& kept his best players
Someone said earlier that Warnock played the same system
The difference is Warnock knows what he is doing and Ramsey is clueless despite having the better squad

Are you suggesting Ramsey out Mr P?

It wasn't the best performance but I've seen much worse at LR. Maybe my whole view of the night is a bit skewed because I only got to the game just before kick off in the 2nd half. I thought the atmosphere was ok as well.

Definitely shaky at the back, Onouha,and Tozser the main culprits . Very early days,team is still to gel. There's a good team in there, Ramsey still has a lot of work to do and make some big decisions but the fella needs time.
Onouha needs to have a word with himself .

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Not acceptable on 09:03 - Sep 17 with 1609 viewsTheBlob

Not acceptable on 08:49 - Sep 17 by PunteR

It wasn't the best performance but I've seen much worse at LR. Maybe my whole view of the night is a bit skewed because I only got to the game just before kick off in the 2nd half. I thought the atmosphere was ok as well.

Definitely shaky at the back, Onouha,and Tozser the main culprits . Very early days,team is still to gel. There's a good team in there, Ramsey still has a lot of work to do and make some big decisions but the fella needs time.

"needs time"?He's 52 ffs and supposed to be a highly experienced individual,if he can't produce the goods now he never will.It's not the nuances that are lacking,it's the basics that should be instinctive but just aren't there.It looks and feels like a non-league outfit now.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Not acceptable on 09:07 - Sep 17 with 1592 viewsGetMeRangers

Not acceptable on 00:11 - Sep 17 by Northernr

I can think of more recent examples. palace on boxing day will still go down as my all time worst game i have seen at LR. Literally only two incidents in the whole match, one for either side
I talked to some ROvers fans after the game. They seemed to think it was a fair result. I disagreed. I thought they should ahve won and would have done if it hadnt been for Smithies and some woeful near misses as the ball scooted across the face of the goal with players arriving.
For all our faults, I thought Blackburn had us rumbled and for all CR faults, something happened at half time that meant we were at least competitive in the second half. A half I actually enjoyed even though it was riddled with mistakes and a ludicrous linesman. If CR is able to get us playing better in the second half, then there is obviously something wrong with the players not being able to change the way the play without the coach saying so... rings true as he often talks about players sticking to a plan and it worked up at Wolves
Ned and Angel looked as if they had never played together, which in fairness they havent. Toszer and Henry dont work either. Will he persist with them or change it around again. Guess we will see Saturday. Are Hull a lump it forward side or do they play it on the ground?
Not acceptable on 09:08 - Sep 17 with 1591 views2Thomas2Bowles

Not acceptable on 09:03 - Sep 17 by TheBlob

"needs time"?He's 52 ffs and supposed to be a highly experienced individual,if he can't produce the goods now he never will.It's not the nuances that are lacking,it's the basics that should be instinctive but just aren't there.It looks and feels like a non-league outfit now.

Well we can always play at Warren Farm ......

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Not acceptable on 09:08 - Sep 17 with 1590 viewsDiscodroids

Not acceptable on 23:38 - Sep 16 by bosh67

This.

We have Hall, Doughty and Gladwin already being utterly wasted and Chery being played so wide he might as well be sitting in the stand.

Pathetic.

Agree 100% Bosh.

Im Slightly worried Gladwin will go the same way As Mutch. He needs to kick on with us and id like to see Ramsey use him and stick with him, Both us And Villa saw something in this goalscoring midfield player , who cost us a fair few quid.

its time for us to impose ourselves on others rather than sit back with two holding midfielders with the mobility of thora hird on her fackin stair lift. Even With Ramsy's Don Revie Approach , were still a Bargain kwiki mart jam wrag at the back.

Lets see a more positive approach at Hull.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Not acceptable on 09:10 - Sep 17 with 1582 viewspaulparker

He aint good enough PunterR and is out of his depth
every home game we have conceded 2 goals, and only beaten a terrible Rotherham,
we have also been dumped out of the cup by a divison 2 team
for a man who is this master coach, he cant organise a back four to save his life, it says a lot when Arry can organise a back four better than you,
Ramsey's Decision making is very poor , he makes subs at the wrong times or doesnt make a change , brings off players who shouldnt be subbed and doesnt or cant change tactics,
the 4-2-3-1 doesnt work either , watch West ham on Monday night play it against Newcastle
they break with pace, get men in the box and the fullbacks overlap ,there passing is crisp and they have a midfielder in Noble who is box to box
our fullbacks dont get over the halfway line (perch is awful ,) Austin doesnt have the pace either to play the system(thats why west ham didnt buy him or any other PL team) and if we do break with Phillips he will get to the byline and we have no one in the box to cross to
we have Henry and toszer who dont get forward , its not working
i said we should have played a 4-4-2 or a 4-3-3 get the crowd going for FFS, instead of the slow paced crab football we cannot play,
this team and manager have the hallmarks of the Houston era, good on paper but lacking any direction, guidance, nous , are easily beaten, and have a soft underbelly,
ive seen enough of Ramsey now to know things wont be changing anytime soon
we were poor under him since feb and we are bang average with his team this year

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Not acceptable on 09:12 - Sep 17 with 1575 viewsjohnhoop

Yeah, you're view is extremely skewed if you only saw the second half. If you'd witnessed that first half performance you'd have been losing the will to live by half-time.
Not acceptable on 09:13 - Sep 17 with 1575 viewsTheBlob

Not acceptable on 09:08 - Sep 17 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Well we can always play at Warren Farm ......

Ain't got floodlights.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Not acceptable on 09:20 - Sep 17 with 1557 viewsShunter

We have one of the best squads in the division, if not the best but Ramsey is not up to it.
The last 3 performances against Huddersfield, Forest and Blackburn were awful.

He plays 2 defensive midfielders at home, one cant pass the other cant tackle.

With this squad we should be pushing for promotion, it is a big season for the club. If we dont go up, the best players will leave and we will struggle in the Championship next season for sure

Ramsey has an awful home record and it will not improve unless he changes the system or leaves ! He said he is the right man for the job - so prove it FFS !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024