Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? 17:28 - Nov 16 with 11418 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

.....at a match over something QPR related?
Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 17:49 - Nov 16 with 4785 viewsSeasideranger

Yes in ellerslie road stand over mark hateley...proper toe to toe with a fella !
Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 17:53 - Nov 16 with 4764 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 17:49 - Nov 16 by Seasideranger

Yes in ellerslie road stand over mark hateley...proper toe to toe with a fella !

Were Balti pies thrown?
Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 18:05 - Nov 16 with 4725 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ya, a lad on an LSA coach wanted a row about the IRA. It was a couple of days after they bombed Heathrow in '94 and that (apparently) made me a member. To be fair to him he apologised and we forgot about it afterwards.

I left the IRA afterwards. And the UDA.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 18:15 - Nov 16 with 4700 viewsSonofNorfolt

Are you still affliated to the political wing though?
Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 18:17 - Nov 16 with 4692 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 18:15 - Nov 16 by SonofNorfolt

Are you still affliated to the political wing though?

No, just the ANC. And the Disney Channel.

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 18:17 - Nov 16 with 4691 viewspaulparker

Came very close at Wembley
A young lad 3 rows in front was offering out an old boy behind him who would have been at least 70 , this old boy was with his good lady and had probably asked said Herbert to sit down
I had the hump and went down there to tell this little Scrote to sit down before I knocked him down about 3 minutes later Zamora had scored and everyone was hugging each other

Saw a great toe to toe between 2 QPR fans before we played Barnsley ( cerny debut) these 2 were going at it hammer and tongs God knows what that was over

Only time I've ever thrown a punch at QPR was Pompey at home in 96 when they invaded the blue and white bar it was like the Wild West

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 18:26 - Nov 16 with 4664 viewsHayesender

Witnessed a proper full blown punch up between QPR fans at half time away to Barnsley in the promotion season. The stewards couldn't believe what they were seeing.

I informed them we've always had infighting for some strange reason

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 18:44 - Nov 16 with 4606 viewsDorse

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 18:26 - Nov 16 by Hayesender

Witnessed a proper full blown punch up between QPR fans at half time away to Barnsley in the promotion season. The stewards couldn't believe what they were seeing.

I informed them we've always had infighting for some strange reason

No we don't! Say that to my face!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 19:05 - Nov 16 with 4540 viewsToast_R

Alcohol... people lose their perspective.
Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 19:07 - Nov 16 with 4538 viewskomradkirk

not involved with fellow fans but saw plenty in my time.

had to defend myself in a hooters battle once but that was with the forest.
Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 19:12 - Nov 16 with 4511 viewsjohncharles

That twunt at Brighton the last time round. Had a poor seat at the very front and kept trying to bully and intimidate other people out of their seats. I would have given all my Christmas present to punch just once but common sense prevailed. We all just ignored him until the stewards took him away. One of the scummiest shitebags I've ever come across.

Strong and stable my arse.

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 19:22 - Nov 16 with 4473 viewsenfieldargh

great game that, Adel scored the winner inside 60 seconds then it was backs to the wall entire first half, rioting on the concourse at half time, backs to the wall second half then out on the lash in Barnsley after the game, only problem is Tuesday nights in Barnsley is Gay night so it was backs to the wall again!!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 19:46 - Nov 16 with 4402 viewsDevon_4_England

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 18:05 - Nov 16 by BrianMcCarthy

Ya, a lad on an LSA coach wanted a row about the IRA. It was a couple of days after they bombed Heathrow in '94 and that (apparently) made me a member. To be fair to him he apologised and we forgot about it afterwards.

I left the IRA afterwards. And the UDA.

I was on that coach if I remember rightly. My memories of LSA trips in my late teens are somewhat hazy though. Alot of Madness and UB40 videos.

Was the guy directly behind you and you turned round and gave him an earful? I wondered what it was about at the time as you always seemed so chilled out compared to some!

Cheers
Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 21:04 - Nov 16 with 4264 viewsPunteR

Not yet.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 21:16 - Nov 16 with 4233 viewspaesanu

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 19:05 - Nov 16 by Toast_R

The super-bellends definitely mix their booze with bellend powder.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 21:25 - Nov 16 with 4208 viewsPunteR

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 21:16 - Nov 16 by paesanu

The super-bellends definitely mix their booze with bellend powder.

Is bellend powder prescribed from the Doctor?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 21:26 - Nov 16 with 4206 viewsNorthernr

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 19:05 - Nov 16 by Toast_R

I'm pisd at just about every match and have never felt the need to start on somebody. People who go to the football to fight, or go there and get in fights, I just don't understand - particularly as being at football is an aggravating factor in any subsequent court case.

The guy at Southampton last year who turned round and started on a guy with his very young lad sitting next to him - forcing the young lad to be passed away down the row out of the way of it terrified and in floods of tears - for apparently being "not positif enaff, suppawt yor facking team" deserved a fckng good shoeing though.
Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 21:41 - Nov 16 with 4170 viewsCiderwithRsie

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 17:49 - Nov 16 by Seasideranger

Blimey, I didn't know there were two opinions about Hateley.

Were you arguing about whether he should have been tarred and feathered, or merely rendered down for dogfood?
Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 21:42 - Nov 16 with 4164 viewsCiderwithRsie

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 18:17 - Nov 16 by BrianMcCarthy

No, just the ANC. And the Disney Channel.

The Disney Channell???!!!?

Right, that's it, outside.
Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 21:51 - Nov 16 with 4140 viewsToast_R

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 21:26 - Nov 16 by Northernr

I'm pisd at just about every match and have never felt the need to start on somebody. People who go to the football to fight, or go there and get in fights, I just don't understand - particularly as being at football is an aggravating factor in any subsequent court case.

The guy at Southampton last year who turned round and started on a guy with his very young lad sitting next to him - forcing the young lad to be passed away down the row out of the way of it terrified and in floods of tears - for apparently being "not positif enaff, suppawt yor facking team" deserved a fckng good shoeing though.

Me neither but sadly there are plenty of numpties who once under the influence can't stop the caveman within coming to the surface. Had said gentleman been sober he'd more then likely had a better self control. Add the white powder factor to the mix a La Charlton 2014, and it makes the most trivial of misunderstandings a potential act of war. Had some pillock next to me try to kick the seat infront of him full pelt when Charlton snatched the win but missed the seat and caught the poor unsuspecting fellow using the seat square in the kidneys. Ridiculous. Could have been a childs head
[Post edited 16 Nov 2015 21:54]
Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 22:00 - Nov 16 with 4108 viewsHayesender

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 19:22 - Nov 16 by enfieldargh

great game that, Adel scored the winner inside 60 seconds then it was backs to the wall entire first half, rioting on the concourse at half time, backs to the wall second half then out on the lash in Barnsley after the game, only problem is Tuesday nights in Barnsley is Gay night so it was backs to the wall again!!!

If memory serves me right, and baring in mind my drunken state that night, but didn't I bump into you in that pub that stayed open for as long as we had money?

Great night

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 22:01 - Nov 16 with 4103 viewsHayesender

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 18:44 - Nov 16 by Dorse

No we don't! Say that to my face!

Who you looking at?

Slag

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 22:55 - Nov 16 with 4000 viewsrobith

No, though a few seasons ago someone new came and sat near me. First game of the season he started slagging someone for something I didn't believe to be their fault. There used to be a good repartee in our area so I asked "did you not think it was the poor pass, not the control?"

He turned round and immediately offered me out in front of his small child. Only an intervention from my old man prevented him going for me.

He then spent the whole season moaning endlessly, and he always turned up late and left early. Moved at the end of the year, couldn't hack him any more.

I don't bother with away games anymore for that reason. I like to have a chat about the games but there's so much coke and aggro flowing round the away end these days you never know what you might say to spark someone off and have had a few close calls.
Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 23:08 - Nov 16 with 3964 viewsted_hendrix

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 21:26 - Nov 16 by Northernr

That so called 'hard nut' ended up crying on his girlfriends bloody shoulder, what a pathetic prick he was.

Mind you I came close to tears when Southampton's second goal entered our net of It's own free will.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 23:12 - Nov 16 with 3943 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ever Had a Physical Altercation with a QPR Fan? on 19:46 - Nov 16 by Devon_4_England

I was on that coach if I remember rightly. My memories of LSA trips in my late teens are somewhat hazy though. Alot of Madness and UB40 videos.

Was the guy directly behind you and you turned round and gave him an earful? I wondered what it was about at the time as you always seemed so chilled out compared to some!

Cheers

Ya, he was right behind me. I was just chatting to my mate and he heard the accent and got stuck in me. I was a bit taken aback but naturally wasn't taking that accusation of all accusations as my pacifist beliefs mean a lot to me.

In fairness he threatened me but apologised and it went no further. Gladly, as I wouldn't fancy falling out with another member of the Rangers family.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024