Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to give youth a start 10:24 - Apr 4 with 6421 viewsonlyrinmoray

Surely its time Petrasso Washington Gladwin plus who ever else is available should get a chance at home games at least. The season is over and I notice even Hiddink up the road is doing this
If we lose we just have to accept it. Petrasso for Phillips is an obvious one.
Time to give youth a start on 19:52 - Apr 4 with 1384 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Time to give youth a start on 16:53 - Apr 4 by Dorse

It sounds like we have an accord...

I agree wholeheartedly that we have to try these players and actually see whether they are the real deal, raw deal, deal or no deal, or whatever. Don't try your legal mumbo-jumbo on me.

Petrasso has been touted as an option for a couple of seasons, Furlong and Kpekawa have have starts and looked decent prospects, Doughty couldn't possibly be any worse than Henry (QPR contributions taken as a whole), and Hai Karate and DC are definitely in with a shout. Give them a go - we can't keep saying 'they need experience' if we don't give them any.

I would quite happily take a few losses if it meant we get these prospects into the side. And keep Fer et al out.

Accord?

I'm not having this.

I think we need more experience in the side. Dig up and re animate Evelyn Lintott I say.
Time to give youth a start on 21:27 - Apr 4 with 1322 viewsQPRDave

It's no good having a mass influx of inexperienced players, balance is needed, otherwise it does them no good
Time to give youth a start on 21:51 - Apr 4 with 1304 viewsdaveB

trouble is a few losses and we finish the season poorly and fans will be calling for JFH to go. I'd like to see Washington get a few starts and Nasser as well but the main thing for me is working on what looks a decent spine to the team in Smithies, Hall, Faurlin, Chery and Polter, keep playing them and bring in the odd youngster around them but i wouldn't rip it all up and play a complete reserve team
Time to give youth a start on 23:36 - Apr 4 with 1249 viewsMatch82

Time to give youth a start on 21:51 - Apr 4 by daveB

trouble is a few losses and we finish the season poorly and fans will be calling for JFH to go. I'd like to see Washington get a few starts and Nasser as well but the main thing for me is working on what looks a decent spine to the team in Smithies, Hall, Faurlin, Chery and Polter, keep playing them and bring in the odd youngster around them but i wouldn't rip it all up and play a complete reserve team

Nasser has looked like a real difference maker every time I've seen him, but I haven't been able to watch every game. Is there something obvious missing from his game which means we shouldn't be giving him a shot for the rest of the year?
Time to give youth a start on 23:42 - Apr 4 with 1243 viewsPunteR

This seems sensible^

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Time to give youth a start on 23:56 - Apr 4 with 1240 viewskensalriser

We need to get these lads in as soon as possible to give us a chance to evaluate them for scapegoating next season.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Time to give youth a start on 08:58 - Apr 5 with 1193 viewsNW10Hoop

That's what I was trying to get at, albeit in a far less concise way
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024